over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PWO cardio and insulin

Ruhlfreak55

Registered
As the title says, what do you guys that use insulin do if you're doing pwo cardio? My procedure used to be to drink my pwo shake during the cardio, but I would do my insulin if I were gonna do that and don't know that it's a good idea?
Thoughts?

Do the cardio first, then do the insulin and pwo drink. Doesn't matter if you burned some calories/energy during the cardio just think of it as part of the workout, and user the insulin as you normally would post workout.

That's how I do it as well. I take slin at home so do my workout first get my food ready then inject it (humalog) and eat. If you use a shake just do the same or if you want take it in the gym post cardio and start drinking straightaway.

What kind of insulin are you using

Ive done it. Depends on alot of factors (timing, type of slin, how many carbs you take in and slin dose). Might want to take a meeter in the gym bag just to check and make sure your safe.

I'd use it right before you start training , like I the car before you walk nto the gym. Start sipping on some carbs a few minutes before. If you Inject it IM it will kick in a bit faster and clear a bit faster as well. So it should be about done by the time your training is. Do your cardio and when done with that start sipping post shake and Inject the second dose.
I honestly do think the insulin being present for the cardio has any effect , if anything it may help by keeping blood sugar low. I know several guys that use Humulin-R pre workout and still do post workout cardio and get really lean

I'd use it right before you start training , like I the car before you walk nto the gym. Start sipping on some carbs a few minutes before. If you Inject it IM it will kick in a bit faster and clear a bit faster as well. So it should be about done by the time your training is. Do your cardio and when done with that start sipping post shake and Inject the second dose.
I honestly do think the insulin being present for the cardio has any effect , if anything it may help by keeping blood sugar low. I know several guys that use Humulin-R pre workout and still do post workout cardio and get really lean
Meant to ask this earlier. What is the rationale for using it pre workout? I've seen Dave Palumbo address it and he said basically it's straight up idiocy. I'm not saying I agree with him, I just don't know the why.

Meant to ask this earlier. What is the rationale for using it pre workout? I've seen Dave Palumbo address it and he said basically it's straight up idiocy. I'm not saying I agree with him, I just don't know the why.

The idea is to shuttle the nutritients during the training , I've heard people argue it back and forth but I tend to follow Milos' line of thinking on it.
I've tried it both pre workout and post workout and find that I definitely feel a much better response using it pre workout with an Intra-Workout shake

i wouldnt do cardio while on slin.

instead, i do fasted cardio (gh pre cardio) then later in the day do slin pre workout

i just cant get myself to do cardio on slin. ANY other time would be better imo
-F

i wouldnt do cardio while on slin.

instead, i do fasted cardio (gh pre cardio) then later in the day do slin pre workout

i just cant get myself to do cardio on slin. ANY other time would be better imo
-F

What about gh upon waking, cardio. Then eat, train, and use slin in the evening? When I do intermittent fasting always prefer eating later. Eating calories by day then fasting in the evening would suck lol. I love food.

The idea is to shuttle the nutritients during the training , I've heard people argue it back and forth but I tend to follow Milos' line of thinking on it.
I've tried it both pre workout and post workout and find that I definitely feel a much better response using it pre workout with an Intra-Workout shake
So Milos advocates for this? Interesting, certainly willing to try it. Had ordered some intra stuff but it hasn't come yet because the company is slow as balls.

I can't endorse Milos method of insulin use enough. Once you try it preworkout and get whatever shake you are using sorted out (I use peptopro, HBCD, BCAAs, EAAs, and a few other things mixed in for keeping things interesting) you wont want to do it any other way. I do cardio at the end of my workouts and I have never had an issue. If I was doing over 30 minutes I might change the way I do cardio.

What about gh upon waking, cardio. Then eat, train, and use slin in the evening? When I do intermittent fasting always prefer eating later. Eating calories by day then fasting in the evening would suck lol. I love food.
that is what i would do and did often
-F

Someone said Aceto believes in insulin pre-cardio. Anyone know the approximate dose and form he uses?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws