over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Q&A with Emeric Delczeg

Hi emeric , I was running 750 test e with 1mg arimidex eod due to being very sensitive to estrogen but my joints hurt so bad on it I had to drop the arimidex , after some research I realise I may have used too much arimidex resulting in too little estrogen so will use 0.5 eod next time. If I still get joint pain from this dose what should I do ? Try aromasin maybe? As my face bloats badly on test so I need an ai but if my joints are so sore I can't lift properly

What is your opinion on using DIM (diindolylmethane)? Ty

I eat every day broccoli so I never try the DIM, research shows that has a immunostimulating effect and can be effective after radiation.

So if you don`t like broccoli than use the DIM.

Hi emeric , I was running 750 test e with 1mg arimidex eod due to being very sensitive to estrogen but my joints hurt so bad on it I had to drop the arimidex , after some research I realise I may have used too much arimidex resulting in too little estrogen so will use 0.5 eod next time. If I still get joint pain from this dose what should I do ? Try aromasin maybe? As my face bloats badly on test so I need an ai but if my joints are so sore I can't lift properly

If you sensitive than you should run lower test and test your estro level,if is still high than start with 0.5.

If you sensitive than you should run lower test and test your estro level,if is still high than start with 0.5.

Hi Mr Delczeg, I wanted to ask you if you are familiar with Dr Mauro Pasquale's "Anabolic diet" and if you think this is a good way to diet and keep and build muscle tissue...

And one more question, how do you feel about using high amounts of fish oils as predominate fat macros in diet?

Emeric,

Ok so i had to go off trt in early October of this past year NO test, no hcg, nothing and it sucked badly, i could tell i was shut down severely!

Well recently had blood serum total test checked and WOW! What a surprise! My natural levels have never gone up on their own past 377 and i got blood work drawn at around 12 noon and my test serum was at 567!!!!

How can one explain this? Was the blood work done to late in the day? If i did bloods earlier would my test levels be lower? Or higher? I did not get free test checked and nee to tho!

My dock re did my test script as he said he wants me at around 700-750..... So i recently started sub q...at around 20 mlg eod....

Now when i got my test levels checked my thyroid was off:

T4 was low 5.25 range 6.05-12.23

Fti was low 5.51 range 5.91-13.13

And it stated i had switched to a hyper from a hypo thyroid....

Whats ur take on this^

Thanks for any answers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I eat every day broccoli so I never try the DIM, research shows that has a immunostimulating effect and can be effective after radiation.

So if you don`t like broccoli than use the DIM.

So no affect on testosterone/estrogen values?

Hi Mr Delczeg, I wanted to ask you if you are familiar with Dr Mauro Pasquale's "Anabolic diet" and if you think this is a good way to diet and keep and build muscle tissue...

And one more question, how do you feel about using high amounts of fish oils as predominate fat macros in diet?

Yes I am familiar with Dr.Pasquale`s diet, but it may work for him butt would not work for you, all diets has to be personalized for each individual.

The optimum fish oil dosage has yet to be determined.

If you are taking fish oil for general well being or to prevent a health condition, I would suggest 3 grams a day.

Emeric,

Ok so i had to go off trt in early October of this past year NO test, no hcg, nothing and it sucked badly, i could tell i was shut down severely!

Well recently had blood serum total test checked and WOW! What a surprise! My natural levels have never gone up on their own past 377 and i got blood work drawn at around 12 noon and my test serum was at 567!!!!

How can one explain this? Was the blood work done to late in the day? If i did bloods earlier would my test levels be lower? Or higher? I did not get free test checked and nee to tho!

My dock re did my test script as he said he wants me at around 700-750..... So i recently started sub q...at around 20 mlg eod....

Now when i got my test levels checked my thyroid was off:

T4 was low 5.25 range 6.05-12.23

Fti was low 5.51 range 5.91-13.13

And it stated i had switched to a hyper from a hypo thyroid....

Whats ur take on this^

Thanks for any answers

You need to have a new test early morning 8 AM not 12 Noon, your MD should know that. After 4 weeks on test have your Thyroid tested agent.

You need to have a new test early morning 8 AM not 12 Noon, your MD should know that. After 4 weeks on test have your Thyroid tested agent.

Thats what i gathered and he said it was taken late as to y he re scripted my test.... So ill get er done and see how my hematocrit and thyroid and free t look

Thanks e!

Emeric what are your thoughts on Humanofort post surgery to speed up healing?

I had smart lipo surgery on Friday and gyno was cut out, abs were etched up a bit.. since I'm so darn lean he didn't really suck out much fat but used a laser to help with reducing some loose skin and used then contoured around my ab blocks.

Wearing compression suit for a month. I'm taking a ton of healing supplements then remembered I had 2 unopened bottles of Humanofort.

I take 1 cap first thing in morning empty stomach. 1 cap before bed then 2-3 more caps during the day before meals. (1 cap before a meal) So 5 a day. Was going to reduce it to 3 a day after a week unless 500mg like I'm doing now is preferred.

What's your thoughts on Humanofort for healing (major swelling and inflammation and incisions) and dosing recommendations?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Emeric what are your thoughts on Humanofort post surgery to speed up healing?

I had smart lipo surgery on Friday and gyno was cut out, abs were etched up a bit.. since I'm so darn lean he didn't really suck out much fat but used a laser to help with reducing some loose skin and used then contoured around my ab blocks.

Wearing compression suit for a month. I'm taking a ton of healing supplements then remembered I had 2 unopened bottles of Humanofort.

I take 1 cap first thing in morning empty stomach. 1 cap before bed then 2-3 more caps during the day before meals. (1 cap before a meal) So 5 a day. Was going to reduce it to 3 a day after a week unless 500mg like I'm doing now is preferred.

What's your thoughts on Humanofort for healing (major swelling and inflammation and incisions) and dosing recommendations?

Post surgery 300mg x 2 day. for 8 weeks, after 8 weeks 100mg x 3 day.

Post surgery 300mg x 2 day. for 8 weeks, after 8 weeks 100mg x 3 day.

Thanks! Empty stomach 300mg morning and again 300mg night? Or is there a better time?

Thanks! Empty stomach 300mg morning and again 300mg night? Or is there a better time?

10 minutes before solid meals or 1 hour after meals. You can take it with your post training recovery drinks together. Next time when you take your BCAA, take only 1g and 100mg Humanofort combination and lat me know how you like your recovery.

10 minutes before solid meals or 1 hour after meals. You can take it with your post training recovery drinks together. Next time when you take your BCAA, take only 1g and 100mg Humanofort combination and lat me know how you like your recovery.

Thanks.

Hello Emeric,

If you follow your TRT protocol injecting 20mg of test ed or eod, and you want to get blood work done to check your levels, when should your last shot of test be prior to the blood work?

Thank you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave