over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Q about pro BB's contracts...??

chetanbarokar

Newbies
(Move/delete this Q if mods think its not appropriate to ask such thing)

I am curious what does a pro BB's contract include? For example, lets take Phil Heath's contract (I guess muscletech).
1. How much money? (Just a guesstimate...I can understand general populace wouldnt know about exact remuneration)
2. Does muscletech sponsor all his gear/supplements/gh/peptides/etc....?

I am curious what does a pro BB's contract include? For example, lets take Phil Heath's contract (I guess muscletech).
1. How much money? (Just a guesstimate...I can understand general populace wouldnt know about exact remuneration)

do you really think muscletech has a legal contract written up saying 'we will pay for all your illegal narcotics so you can endorse out products' :banghead:

Honestly...legality issue skipped my thoughts. Ofcourse legally speaking...any sponsor wouldnt provide gear and such to bodybuilder. Okay...that answers part of my second point. Any guesses on remuneration part? And what about supplements?

do you really think muscletech has a legal contract written up saying 'we will pay for all your illegal narcotics so you can endorse out products' :banghead:

LMAO :p

According to an interview their drug bills are like 40k$+ a year... plus their fancy houses and cars. You do the math. Obviously that is like the top 5 if that and the rest eat shit by comparison.

I believe phile got 1.1mill over 4 yrs?? Or actually that was offered. He wanted BSN tho again. So held out. They offered less. So he wanted muscletech back but they gave $600000 I think. He screwed himself..if not heath. Was someone else... Also Fouad was asking too much when he shopped around. Wanted 6 figures. Turned down allmax... Then took less with scitech..... Benpak gets $60k for his recent acquisition with allmax.

There's nearly no money in pro bodybuilding. Outside the top 5 really, it's a 2 job kinda life.

What does gear have to do with narcotics?

thatbloke must have meant illegal drugs. Anyways...on that note...is GH use for bodybuilding purpose illegal out there?

What does gear have to do with narcotics?

thatbloke must have meant illegal drugs. Anyways...on that note...is GH use for bodybuilding purpose illegal out there?

anabolic steroids are classed as a level 3-4 narcotic in most countries, thats the same group heroin and meth

not saying its a drug, but under the eyes of law, it is

Last edited:
Due to bodybuilding's complete lack of popularity other than an underground culture of fans, it is hard for them to make a living when they have to spend 40k (just going by the figure someone else gave) yearly on aas/hgh/slin/etc. and food. If it was a popular endeavour around the world and covered on ESPN, you would see A LOT more bodybuilders because they would actually have a great shot at making a decent living out of it

anabolic steroids are classed as a level 3-4 narcotic in most countries, thats the same group heroin and meth

My bad...I keep forgetting that you're in Australia...WAY different there!

Understood!

ronnies cotract with BSN does anyone have information on that ?

Most IFBB pros who don't have regular jobs, make their money personal training. When you charge 70-$100 an hr you can make a good living. And as far as the drugs needed, alot of the guys will sell a little so they can get theirs for free or they get sponsored by the drug companies.

I did help 4 Pro BBs to sign a contract, 2 of them for $30.000.00 for 1 year, one $80.000.00 for 1 year , (the 2nd year contract for this bbr went down to $60.000.00 from$80.000.00), and 1 $600.000.00 for the first year, this bbr was the first bbr to make 1M per year.

Most IFBB pros who don't have regular jobs, make their money personal training. When you charge 70-$100 an hr you can make a good living. And as far as the drugs needed, alot of the guys will sell a little so they can get theirs for free or they get sponsored by the drug companies.

This is exactly how it is. I keep hearing of bodybuilders who do personal training to make money, and many sell gear too (Victor Martinez comes to mind)

This is exactly how it is. I keep hearing of bodybuilders who do personal training to make money, and many sell gear too (Victor Martinez comes to mind)

Exactly because they are known in mags (and are pros) they can charge a small fortune for personal training and many will pay it.

Hi has no contract with BSN any more , Ron has his own supplement company.

I noticed that a while back. I checked his site before and they look ok but overpriced but that is to be expected on the manufacturers site. Just noticed a 50% off voucher on facebook if your part of the police, military, fire service etc (month of Sept). Mods delete this if you want as he isn't a sponsor just noticed it and thought it would be good for people in the US who want to try his products.

Wow, wtf are you talking about. This is the kind of shit that pisses me off so much. You are clueless and passing it off as fact. Anabolic steroids are absolutely not narcotics. Narcotics are things related to heroin, morphinel, etc...basically all opiates/opiods...opium derived. Medically these include all of the major painkillers.

And FYI, they are a Schedule III Controlled Substance in the US.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member