over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Q's for DNP users: Multiple Cycles

kibrood

Registered
I'm currently on day 7 of my 2nd DNP run and I've noticed a definite increase in tolerance to DNP sides. In particular I have less breathing issues, less heat, better sleeps at night, and less lethargy. My cycle is the same as the lst time - 4 days at 250mg then 3 days so far at 500mg.

Question: should I move to an extra cap per day or just be thankful for less sides and continue on as planned. As far as weight loss goes, last run I was down 10 lbs by now, this time only 3 pounds. Mind you I may be holding more water this time, so I'm not neccessarily thinking the DNP run is less effective at this time. Just different.

You input is greatly appreciated.

i find tolerance builds up pretty quickly to dnp and an increase in dosage is necessary to continue the same about of progress as the lower dosages initially yielded

well the leaner you are the less drastic the fat loss will be , if at your first cycle you were 20% and lost 10lbs right away you can think that your gonna drop the same amount of fat when you start again at a lower body fat.

Are you taking from the same batch??
if so then i'd wait a couple more days before i upped the dose
If not then you could have under dosed goods

Tagged, look forward to anymore responses.

Try running it a few more days rather then increasing the dosage.

I would not. DNP can have some great effects with very low actual noticeable side effects.

I have done incredibly long cycles and some heavy short heavy dose cycles and both resulted in a slow drop of side effects BUT when I jumped a couple times, the harshness of the effects seemed to indicate that I was at, what I would consider, a normal to high level already.

Better safe than sorry.

I'd bump it up if you can tolerate the sides and are unsatisfied with the results for sure

DNP never works as good as the first time... or so I've read. Your 2 choices are to continue at your current dose for a longer time or to titrate upwards.

DNP never works as good as the first time... or so I've read. Your 2 choices are to continue at your current dose for a longer time or to titrate upwards.

I agree if you are using the exact same dnp dose and cycle length for cycle 1 and cycle 2.

I ran 400mg for 2 weeks on cycle 1
Cycle 2 I ran 400, 600, and then 800 for a total of 3 weeks

Cycle 2 burned way more due to the extended length and higher dosage.

I feel like I could run my 2nd cycle again and see the same or close to the same results in weight loss. I'd give it a go but we're already having 90+ degree days in the south so I'm thinking DNP will be held off til early fall for me, haha.

Same batch from the first run.

I'm going to continue to run 2 caps for a few more days and assess the results and sides. I'd rather play it safe the try to push the envelop. DNP has a nasty habit of being tolerable one day then BAM! major meltdown.

I'll post in a few days to update the cycle. Many thanks for the input folks!

Stayed at two caps for a couple of days more and really didn't notice too much so I bumped it to 3 caps.

Big difference. Now I feel like I did the last time - always sweaty, out of breath, bad sleep. Luckily I also started losing more weight - about 1-1.5 lbs per day.

Now how much do you think time off from the last run was a factor? My last run was about 3 weeks ago. Do you think if I had stayed off longer my tolerance would have been less? What do you guys typically do for time off between DNP cycles?

What do you guys typically do for time off between DNP cycles?

Diet like mad, cardio like mad, lift like mad....:headbang:

Ive never gotten the same results at i did the first time but i was a huge fat ass and doing powder not the crystal...i like the powder better regardless

Depending on your current diet, i'd rather create more of a caloric defeciet than take more dnp!

Finished my 2nd run of DNP:

21 days in total plus 1 week off = 18 lbs gone

Very weird run compared to my first cycle. The first was almost text book, 10 days, started at 1 cap then finished with 2 caps and lost 18 lbs.

This time I had to bump it to 3 caps to feel the same level of sides and achieve the same daily weight loss of 1 lb. I could only stand 3 caps for 3 days then I went back to two caps for a few days. I finished with 3 caps for 3 days again.

I won't be running any DNP for a few months at least. I want to build my strength back up and just feel normal for a while. The stuff is strong as hell.

i have noticed on my current run of DNP that I am needing to start higher than before to get those effects that I had from my first run.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws