over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quad development?

I got s ofar then hit a plateau. I just started doing front squats and sissy squats. It will put your quads on fire and help you break that plateau!

I used to do tons of leg presses and got strong but got jack shit development from them.I did them with low reps,high reps feet close,feet wide ect. didn`t help. My best gains came from ATG Front Squats with feet 10 inches apart on a board followed by ATG Regular Squats feet shoulder width apart... 6 sets each 6-12 reps.

How about high reps light to moderate weight? Anyone experience good results this way.........

Just curious about different styles...........

I like going high reps on legs with exercises like walking lunges, extensions, leg press, front squats. For regular squats I dont know why, but I cant get myself to do a set less than 10 reps. I know I need to change this. I really think high rep sets on legs are very good though, but think you also need to incorporate some heavy movements.

My quads grow from thinking about my quads growing lol but My recent quad routine seems to be getting better results than normal. I do regular squats working my way up to a set where I hit failure around rep six. Then I just go down to 225 and rep it out with feet and knees together. Then again with 135The pump is insane. Then I just do leg extensions With light/moderate weight really focusing on the contraction and focusing on keeping the tension on the muscle. I do three sets of these and call it a day.... Except for cardio wich I do 30 min. on the step mill after this skipping steps for most of it.

The Best...

Heavy.... Squats!!! Workouts like Big A's..... DC's ..... and Phil's are the most effective for developing big quad and hamstrings!!! Not many sets and not many reps....as you do not want to over train them so they do not heal properly. The proof is in the pudding! Sometimes i change it up and do 10 sets of 10 with 405 with only a max of 90 seconds of rest between each set. Now that is a leg workout! Every other exercise is secondary to Squats...... :D :D

Dont mean to hijack your thread, but I too want to see YoungMuscle post a pic of his legs. Building incredible legs at a young age WITHOUT doing squats is an amazing feat. I would love to finally see a pic of this guy. I think it would be a huge help to all of us. In fact if I remember correctly he did post a pic somewhere right? If it was him I think you definetly need to squat young man, it will help your entire body as you were lacking quite a bit of thickness. Focus less on your drug doses and more on your core movements, that includes squats.....:rolleyes:
HAHA, Yes I'm with BN on this one. Youngmuscle has been talking the talk, but can he walk the walk, I'll go as far as to call bullshit on this young gun!!

Dankolo, I apologise for this but I have been reading YM's posts and he seems to be the new young authority on BBing!

SO YM, wher's the pics bro??

Dont mean to hijack your thread, but I too want to see YoungMuscle post a pic of his legs. Building incredible legs at a young age WITHOUT doing squats is an amazing feat. I would love to finally see a pic of this guy. I think it would be a huge help to all of us. In fact if I remember correctly he did post a pic somewhere right? If it was him I think you definetly need to squat young man, it will help your entire body as you were lacking quite a bit of thickness. Focus less on your drug doses and more on your core movements, that includes squats.....:rolleyes:

;) No problem big guy, I too would like to see this amazing development!:eek:

HAHA, Yes I'm with BN on this one. Youngmuscle has been talking the talk, but can he walk the walk, I'll go as far as to call bullshit on this young gun!!

Dankolo, I apologise for this but I have been reading YM's posts and he seems to be the new young authority on BBing!

SO YM, wher's the pics bro??

No problem, Lets see what he surprises us with...........:rolleyes:

HE WILL NOT POST A GOOD PICTURE BECAUSE EITHER HE'S FAT OR HE'S FULL OF SHIT.

Dont mean to hijack your thread, but I too want to see YoungMuscle post a pic of his legs. I would love to finally see a pic of this guy. I think it would be a huge help to all of us. In fact if I remember correctly he did post a pic somewhere right? If it was him I think you definetly need to squat young man, it will help your entire body as you were lacking quite a bit of thickness. Focus less on your drug doses and more on your core movements, that includes squats.....:rolleyes:

BALDNAZI........HE POSTED A PIC....SORT OF........

IT WAS A PIC THAT SHOWED HIM FROM THE REAR VIEW....AT A DISTANCE........YOU COULDN'T SEE MUCH FROM THAT PICTURE.

MOST OF THESE GUYS WHO TALK A GOOD GAME....BRAG ABOUT THEIR DRUG USE AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT ALL SHARE THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS.....

THEY DON'T POST ANY PICTURES BECAUSE THEY WOULD LOSE ALL CREDIBILITY.

EVERYONE WOULD LAUGH AND IGNORE THEIR BULLSHIT POSTS.

TO PROVE I AM WRONG - POST REAL PICTURES IN GOOD LIGHT- FULLBODY- NONE OF THIS HALF-ASSED IN THE SHADOWS BULLSHIT.

[I LOVE THE EXCUSES THEY COME UP WITH FOR NOT DOING SO! ]

* I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST A PICTURE
* I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE [ THEN SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP BRAGGING]

* THE DOG ATE MY CAMERA
* I AM SO HUGE THE PICTURES COME OUT BLURRY...EVEN WHEN I AM TRYING TO LOOK SMALL!

PROVE ME WRONG AND POST A GOOD PICTURE OF YOUR HUGE LEGS.

BALDNAZI........* I AM SO HUGE THE PICTURES COME OUT BLURRY...EVEN WHEN I AM TRYING TO LOOK SMALL!

lmfao thats a classic good old fb

I have a question for all, I have seen in the past and present great quad development. I know leg presses and squats work for all but is there anyone out there that has done either one and got great results? Some people say just leg presses, some people say just squats or some do both.

Lets here some opinions...................:)

I think squats are king. You can get size and strength from the others but to dial them in... nothing beats grueling hard sets of FULL squats.

But to say "just squats" comes from inexperience. You have to include some other pressing movements. But squats should be the foundation, unless you're a genetic freak and already have them, at which point you can do 30 reps on the leg extension and be a mutant.

Last edited:
Hey Dangkolo, Judging from your avatar bro, you would have some pretty sic wheels to go with that upper bod. If you have issues with squatting then at your level of development you should be able to get away with not doing them, as long as you do plenty of other work to stimulate quads.

BALDNAZI........HE POSTED A PIC....SORT OF........

IT WAS A PIC THAT SHOWED HIM FROM THE REAR VIEW....AT A DISTANCE........YOU COULDN'T SEE MUCH FROM THAT PICTURE.

MOST OF THESE GUYS WHO TALK A GOOD GAME....BRAG ABOUT THEIR DRUG USE AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT ALL SHARE THE SAME CHARACTERISTICS.....

THEY DON'T POST ANY PICTURES BECAUSE THEY WOULD LOSE ALL CREDIBILITY.

EVERYONE WOULD LAUGH AND IGNORE THEIR BULLSHIT POSTS.

TO PROVE I AM WRONG - POST REAL PICTURES IN GOOD LIGHT- FULLBODY- NONE OF THIS HALF-ASSED IN THE SHADOWS BULLSHIT.

[I LOVE THE EXCUSES THEY COME UP WITH FOR NOT DOING SO! ]

* I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST A PICTURE
* I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE [ THEN SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP BRAGGING]

* THE DOG ATE MY CAMERA
* I AM SO HUGE THE PICTURES COME OUT BLURRY...EVEN WHEN I AM TRYING TO LOOK SMALL!

this is the same douchebag that called me a bitch. and in another post about shoulder pressing i am pretty sure he said his delts are "ridiculous" i think was the word. post a pic or shut the fuck up and go back to getbig.com

my apologies. here is the exact quote,,,,,,,,his delts arent "rediculous" there "retarded".:rolleyes:

OHHH thaT MAKES MORE SENSE NOW.

i used to have over powering front delts. so i spent a year without any front delt specific work.
now my shoulders look retarded! ive been kicking ass on heavy presses and front laterals at the neginning of my workouts now though..and going real heavy on inclines on chest day....the gap is filling in quickly.

I've used a combo of different movements over the years to bring up my quad development. However, a few years ago when I started playing hockey, I noticed that in conjuction with my normal leg work, my quads started responding quite well. It seems that the extra stimulas that was occuring from the ice time had quite an effect on my quads.

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!:D

Hes a damn kid. Ive got boxers older then this runt. If you havent seen the pics ya gotta see them. I promise you will be amused.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131