over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quad development?

Your on CANDID CAMERA!

Hes a damn kid. Ive got boxers older then this runt. If you havent seen the pics ya gotta see them. I promise you will be amused.

Pictues speak 1000 words............... Amen!:cool:

EDGE, the only thing retarded about him is his brain!!

He cannot post pics now because he's been called out! And if he does he'll be laughed out for all the shit talk he has started!

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!

Hey Dangkolo, Judging from your avatar bro, you would have some pretty sic wheels to go with that upper bod. If you have issues with squatting then at your level of development you should be able to get away with not doing them, as long as you do plenty of other work to stimulate quads.

I was curious as to what people do, I had suffered from a quad injury 1yr. ago next month. Thanks oldfella for the kind words. That pic is very outdated and was before my surgery.

I was curious as to what people do, I had suffered from a quad injury 1yr. ago next month. Thanks oldfella for the kind words. That pic is very outdated and was before my surgery.

I have l-4, l-5, s-1 issues, much like everyone else. I do squat, just not the poundage I use to be able too. Where I rip it is on leg press and hack squat (for some reason it doesn't cause as much pain). One thing I do is vary my stance from narrow, to almost a sumo type spread. Also, when I do squat, I drop my ass to my ankles for a full complete movement (sometimes I think Main thinks I am gonna blow a knee cap) but remember we aren't talkng about huge weight being being pounded. Thirdly, slow and controled contractions. Give it a try and see what you think, I have found better leg development with the slow movements.

EDGE, the only thing retarded about him is his brain!!

He cannot post pics now because he's been called out! And if he does he'll be laughed out for all the shit talk he has started!

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!

Is someone picking on my lil sweetie Edgie Wedgie???:p

Hey O/F what do you think of the Abduct/Adduct/ movements?

shut up and go back to the inner thigh machine girly man

Oh yea, you have a pm now wuss! GO read it and we will take it there! OH yea, I ordered and xxl NPC hoodie and it is too small, thought you might want it

I have l-4, l-5, s-1 issues, much like everyone else. I do squat, just not the poundage I use to be able too. Where I rip it is on leg press and hack squat (for some reason it doesn't cause as much pain). One thing I do is vary my stance from narrow, to almost a sumo type spread. Also, when I do squat, I drop my ass to my ankles for a full complete movement (sometimes I think Main thinks I am gonna blow a knee cap) but remember we aren't talkng about huge weight being being pounded. Thirdly, slow and controled contractions. Give it a try and see what you think, I have found better leg development with the slow movements.

Im sorry, I just had to highlight that part. Ive been trying to get him to slow his leg movements down for 3 years. ;)

Oh yea, you have a pm now wuss! GO read it and we will take it there! OH yea, I ordered and xxl NPC hoodie and it is too small, thought you might want it

:D

Im sorry, I just had to highlight that part. Ive been trying to get him to slow his leg movements down for 3 years. ;)

I know, I know, I know and yes people ......... it really does make a difference! Funny how I thought of it ALL ON MY OWN!:rolleyes:

Yea, it didn't fit Main either so I knew it would have to fit WEdge oops I mean Edge! BTW, I am feeling a lil bit tweeked out right now Mainsie:eek: :eek: :eek:

edge doesnt need to dress like a bodybuilder to look like one..............TOUCHEE!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :p

go do your cardio, i'll be at the show, dont dissappoint me.

haha

This is great how the kid never responded.....1 punch knockout as always:p

Anyway, I have been doing Stepups on days I do not squat. Dangkolo ever try these? If you use a decent weight, the work your quads and hams get is fucking great and I think your back will be fine. I know I noticed a difference.

slow and controled contractions..................

Yes, that is the answer right there............I was told this by my bruddah.......

This is great how the kid never responded.....1 punch knockout as always:p

Anyway, I have been doing Stepups on days I do not squat. Dangkolo ever try these? If you use a decent weight, the work your quads and hams get is fucking great and I think your back will be fine. I know I noticed a difference.

Yes my friend, stepups were incorperated during my PT. I continue to do them as part of my warm up and rehabilitation. I am now trying to focus on both quads equally and not so much on the weaker one.

edge doesnt need to dress like a bodybuilder to look like one..............TOUCHEE!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :p

go do your cardio, i'll be at the show, dont dissappoint me.

:( You win!

Back to the subject at hand, I know this sounds crazy but went bowling with some friends last night to kill some time. I woke up this a.m. with the hugest pump still on my legs.

Like Hotttsauce stated, rest/pause work has been working great.

I think the biggest mistake (just like with any bodypart) is going to heavy and not FEELING the muscles stretch and contract. Maybe Im making excuses for myself because Im not that strong on legs, but since ive been focusing more on slow controlled FULL ROM my legs have come a long way.....not to mention more detailed when dieting down.

[I LOVE THE EXCUSES THEY COME UP WITH FOR NOT DOING SO! ]
* I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST A PICTURE

But I don't JT......I sware
Course I had mine up at one time so am I good to go.
Oh and I have terrible leg developement, not worth
looking at anyway

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cross Roads
NapsGear