over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

quad injection soreness common?

beans

Registered
we'll yesterday was the first time I injected in my quads. I used dk's t400 since I had it already and wanted to try my quad. it was a 1ml shot. Now my quad is so sore I just want to avoid walking. would it be the the 400mg of test into a virgin muscle or is there always soreness with quad injections? If thats the case I'll avoid them.

I remember the first time I tried DK T400. It was the old stuff that was around in 2003. The guy I got it from said be careful this shit is painful, but if you hit the quad it's not so bad. That guy was a fucking liar...lol ... I could barely walk for 3 days. I dont know if the new stuff is the same but if i remember DK went under at one point and I believe the new stuff is not the same Denkall. Anyway, yeah that shit plain old hurts no matter what. IT's great stuff just extremely painful.

Have fun...lol

There are spots on my quads that I just cant do. Anything a little low especially right side is a problem. Too far to the front is bad for me too.
Higher is great but still sucked the first few times.

Last edited:
yeah. I guess its still painful lol...hope it gets better b/c this is irritating as hell. and I work labor where I'm constantly moving...

I've never been able to do quad shots regardless of the compound.
Just does not work for me. T

the soreness or that shots in your quad don't work for you? I'd love to continue quad shots..just doubt I'll dk's t400 with them again. it was painless otherwise and I liked how I could see what I was doing

Usually for me the soreness from injects in my quad goes down after a few weeks in. I use lower, and upper quads, so each only gets hit once every 2-3weeks.

Its the BA in the T400 that is hurting you. Its common in product that is suspended so high. I generally do not like taking anything suspended over 250mgs/mL. The only time I have problems with quads is when I inject over 5cc's. Although there are those random times where that particular injection hurts a bit more than normal, may cause some knee discomfort the second day. But other than that not hard to deal with.

we'll yesterday was the first time I injected in my quads. I used dk's t400 since I had it already and wanted to try my quad. it was a 1ml shot. Now my quad is so sore I just want to avoid walking. would it be the the 400mg of test into a virgin muscle or is there always soreness with quad injections? If thats the case I'll avoid them.

20+ yrs in the game and still have trouble with quad injects,,too many nerves and blood vessels in my legs,,,I'm always hitting something.

I would imagine T400 hurts. I hit the quads more than I do anything else. I have had some painful ones, but nothing crazy.

I would imagine T400 hurts. I hit the quads more than I do anything else. I have had some painful ones, but nothing crazy.

I avoid all Test in the legs, it hurts no matter what, Prop, Sust, Cyp, Enan. You chose the grand daddy of all painful things to inject, I put that in my quad once and it felt like a gunshot wound. Try your shoulders until you get used to it. Also, watch out for the test flu with T400, kicked my ass in the past. Good luck.

for some reason i used to have no problem with quad shots....but now, once i poke that needle in...its hurts like hell!!!!! i hate it! lol

yeah. prob the best of ideas to try it with t400. oh well. I just hope if feels a little better tommorrow. ive been using a heating pad and trying to stretch it as much as possible. I have to get a note from the doc's to return to work since I called out because of the pain. told my boss I thought I pulled a quad. lol

This is common in a new injection site, and it being T400 doesnt help things either. You could have possibly gone too low on the quad which is a painful area to go into. Divide your quad into 1/3's and stick to the top 1/3, the upper outter area and it should be the most comfortable area, at least it was for me. I have ceased quad injections for now though I stick to glutes/delts/tris.

More than likely it's just the new site injection. Virgin tissue is sensitive. I started quad injections about a year ago. Hurt like crazy. Barely walk. But now it's no big deal. But I did try the teardrop last night. Crazy pain today. It's the vigin tissue. I'm sure a few months of hittin my teardrops and I'll be fine. Keep em in ur rotation and in six months it'll be no big deal. Good luck.

I'm planning on continuing pinning them. just not gonna use t400 on them again lol. i just shot in the middle of the outer quad...trail and error to see if i hit a vein on not. it was all good. shot was painless. went to work came home and it was almost to painful to touch...

Quads have always been my favorite. I can hit the sweepers everyday and be fine with most compounds. Any compound that hurts anywhere else hurts a little more when injecting the quads though since you walk/sit/get up stimulating the muscle all day. I don't worry about veins much since in most cases I use a long enough pin and it will go through the vein itself. It does suck when you pull out the pin though. Shit will squirt a couple of feet high lol

Agree with JohnnyO...I hit my quads towards the upper portion on the outside. Less nerves for me, sometimes do not even feel it go in.

Pinning quads can be a bit tricky because there are a lot of nerves. But once you get it down, its relatively painless aside from the first couple of injects. I usually sit down and place my hand outside of my mid/upper quad, that area where its relatively flat is where I like to pin.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws