over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quad injections

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
I used to be able to hit 3cc in each quad. I always love quads any glutes bc both I felt are capable of handling the most cc per muscle group.

Lately, maybe last year or so I have had nothing but bad quad injections. A lot of pain afterwards for days, unable to bend that leg. I’ve been aspirating, no blood. And also like drilling into concrete when pushing oil in.

I’m thinking maybe I’m hitting nerves or hitting scar tissue? My method of injection hasn’t changed. The oil is going in fine in other muscle groups with no issues so it’s not that either.

I can easily just pin elsewhere but like I said with frequent injections, it’s just easier to knock out 2cc-2.5cc in one muscle vs spreading it out in smaller muscles.

i would think you’re pinning them too much. This has happened to me before, i give an 8wk rest w no pins to the area and all good after that

I'm assuming you're pinning the upper quad? What are you pinning at what concentration? If it's something like Test Prop & Primo then yeah it's going to be sore. Also, if you're doing 2.5cc's I would split that to both quads and see if that helps. Close to a few cc's may be irritating a nerve.

I would mention carrier oil but I'm assuming that you don't have a pain issue with your glutes?

Is there any reason why you don’t empty 3ml into your shoulders, Lats, chest, and glutes? All those muscle groups can take the large volumes. Personally I put 5ml in my chest, Lats, quads, and glutes. Probably can handle 5ml in my shoulders too but never went over 3ml.

Traps too, but I haven’t done them since losing feeling on my entire right side after an inject. So I never recommend traps due to my bad experience. It was an easy inject, but the lost of feeling scared me pretty bad!

Cage

Is there any reason why you don’t empty 3ml into your shoulders, Lats, chest, and glutes? All those muscle groups can take the large volumes. Personally I put 5ml in my chest, Lats, quads, and glutes. Probably can handle 5ml in my shoulders too but never went over 3ml.

Traps too, but I haven’t done them since losing feeling on my entire right side after an inject. So I never recommend traps due to my bad experience. It was an easy inject, but the lost of feeling scared me pretty bad!

Cage
lats 👍🏻👍🏻

I'm assuming you're pinning the upper quad? What are you pinning at what concentration? If it's something like Test Prop & Primo then yeah it's going to be sore. Also, if you're doing 2.5cc's I would split that to both quads and see if that helps. Close to a few cc's may be irritating a nerve.

I would mention carrier oil but I'm assuming that you don't have a pain issue with your glutes?

I pin about halfway from hip to knee, in between there.
Deca 400
Test 400
Mast 200

A combination of those at 2cc. I also pin each of those in glutes, 1cc delts, no issues so I don’t believe it’s the high concentration gear.

Reactions: Bio

Cage
I’m about 223 right now. I don’t feel I have the size in those body parts for that much volume. I never really tried though? Never really went above 1.5cc in shoulders, lats, or chest.

Glutes easily take 3cc, prob more.

I once did 3cc in my calf. Couldn’t walk for a week lol

Scar tissue...I have the same issue here. I only really ever used quads and now even just a cc swells them up for 2-3 days with the area knotted and tight as hell.

At this point I probably see one 'smooth' hit out of maybe 5...The only other area I use now is the upper tris.

Scar tissue...I have the same issue here. I only really ever used quads and now even just a cc swells them up for 2-3 days with the area knotted and tight as hell.

At this point I probably see one 'smooth' hit out of maybe 5...The only other area I use now is the upper tris.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking too.

Long head? Or short head?

How much ml per week?

Im at 6-8ml a week and I like to space it out for stable levels so need more than just 2 spots. I guess I’ll just do smaller amounts in smaller muscles.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too.

Long head? Or short head?

How much ml per week?

Im at 6-8ml a week and I like to space it out for stable levels so need more than just 2 spots. I guess I’ll just do smaller amounts in smaller muscles.
Hard to say what it is
But all suggestions are spot on

You said hard, aspirate nothing - could be inflamed

I'd stop completely for least month or month & half

When it improves enough , maybe roll it out
Then occasionally hit it with heat

I used to be able to hit 3cc in each quad. I always love quads any glutes bc both I felt are capable of handling the most cc per muscle group.

Lately, maybe last year or so I have had nothing but bad quad injections. A lot of pain afterwards for days, unable to bend that leg. I’ve been aspirating, no blood. And also like drilling into concrete when pushing oil in.

I’m thinking maybe I’m hitting nerves or hitting scar tissue? My method of injection hasn’t changed. The oil is going in fine in other muscle groups with no issues so it’s not that either.

I can easily just pin elsewhere but like I said with frequent injections, it’s just easier to knock out 2cc-2.5cc in one muscle vs spreading it out in smaller muscles.
Did 3cc per quad at my peak of TRT (haha), alternating quads each week. Never had a problem. Deep tissue massage after injection helps me thinks, just to spread the oil was my theory at least. Again, never had a problem.

Like cage said chest and lats should handle 3ml easy so that’s 4 more spots to hit. Good luck bro we’ll all eventually go through that.

A massage gun will help break up and make fresh the scarred tissue in your quads. Super useful tool

I stopped pinning quads after my abscess and after I read Dave Palumbo advises against them.

Not to mention I also always had too much pain afterwards... There are enough other spots with less nerves running through them to use 👍

Same here and I was never a high volume user… 2cc max at a time but my quads can barely even take a cc of synthetine anymore. They used to be my favorite spot but no more. It’s like pushing a needle through concrete.

I blame the early days of blasting shit UG gear into them that I should have thrown in the dumpster.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws