over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quad Injections

tweb123

Registered
I'm a big whimp when it comes to quad injection need some advice anybody ?

my favorite. all i do now. just relax 1" pin 22 or guage sit extend leg halfway between knee and hip on vastus lateralus alcohol pin and plunge slowly. Usually no blood ever. easy. takes one minute for 2 cc. Real easy bro.

my favorite. all i do now. just relax 1" pin 22 or guage sit extend leg halfway between knee and hip on vastus lateralus alcohol pin and plunge slowly. Usually no blood ever. easy. takes one minute for 2 cc. Real easy bro.
THANKS BRO Ill give it a shot LOL!

Upper outer quad (vastus lateralus I beleive) about a hands length down from the hip bone. Pretty easy. Just keep relaxed. If your tense, it is not as smooth. I use 25g 1" and it's pretty much a piece of cake.

:cool::cool:

Last edited:
THE FEAR IS OVER

Yes I finally did it thanks to all of you guys for the advice I used a 25g 1 gauge and it went smooth :D Thanks again fellas

Wish you the best, mate.

Ive tried and tried and I get about 1 out of 4 good ones. The others cramp, pinch, bleed, and my favorite, make a giant god-damned bruise. Every site, and Ive tried 20 or so shots there in different places. Just not meant to be. Guess I'm special:banghead:

I like a 23 myself for the quad. The thing with hitting the quad is you dont get the cramp trying to twist around and hit the glute and the quad is a very large muscle you can hit it in several places if you need to.

When I first tried quad I thought it was the best, due to it being so easy to reach and all that.

Then one day, even though I aimed in the same place I always did (upper outer), I aspirated blood twice in a row. I never went quad again. :banghead:

quad shots are all I used to do. Use a 25 x 1" or 5/8. I'm a little wishy washy on doing them now. Sometimes (rarely hit a nerve) and my leg kicks the pin right back out with a sudden pain. effin sucks.

good luck

I like a 23 myself for the quad. The thing with hitting the quad is you dont get the cramp trying to twist around and hit the glute and the quad is a very large muscle you can hit it in several places if you need to.

Totally same reasoning. I only quad now alternating. For me so easy just gotta relax when doing. I sit in a quiet room never move leg then pull out and rub down entire area with alcohol. sit for a minute then gtg. Usually i cant even remember which leg i hit during next go round its so painless.

Because I inject multiple times daily, I rotate between glutes, quads, calves and sometimes delts, though I don't really like hitting delts. Calves are pretty smooth too, like the quads. Glutes are a pain in the ass though (pun intended, LOL) not the injection itself but from my oblques cramping up from twisting around.

Those who inject quads alot ever any problems with strains in that area? When I used to do quads I would always get strains (ie feel a pop and felt like some kicked me in the vastus lateralis) when I would go heavy on leg press and front squats. It would always happen in the 7-12 rep range when I would get to a certain weight.

Those who inject quads alot ever any problems with strains in that area? When I used to do quads I would always get strains (ie feel a pop and felt like some kicked me in the vastus lateralis) when I would go heavy on leg press and front squats. It would always happen in the 7-12 rep range when I would get to a certain weight.

then pin em post leg workout. muscles like sponges then or pin do 5 min cardio on bike or ellip then hit legs. I myself have never had issues like that but everyone built different. I cant do glutes- abcess almost every time unless i use 18 guage- ouch. So...i started on quads 6 or 8 months ago and never went anywhere elso. Ya can hit so so many places up and down on same muscle vastus lateralus and ya got 2 legs so the spots are unlimited.

I get sore sometimes. Kinda feels like training thru DOMS. Once I get warmed up and get going though, quads burn bad anyway.

I was afraid of hitting quads for a while but once I finally did, I couldn't believe how easy it was. The only downside is that is is the only muscle that gets sore from a prop injection, whereas delts and glutes don't get sore even a little

I just did the 8th pin in my first cycle. All shots have been in the quad with a 23 gauge 1 1/2 inch pin. I like it because I can see what I am doing. I will probably venture out to other sites now that I know what I am doing. Usually do it about about six inches above my knee on the outer area.

yeh, my favorite as well. its also the easiest, imo, to pin. the glute, well, ya almost gotta be gumby to "maneuver" yourself in order to reach.

Upper outer quad (vastus lateralus I beleive) about a hands length down from the hip bone.
yeh, its roughly 7inches from knee.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828