over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quad shots

tflexxin

Registered
I'm not a newbie to the game, but a newbie to shooting in quads. Seems that every time I hit them, they hurt like a mule kicked me for a few days, and I avoid them again for as long as possible.
hitting side of quad, roughly half way up. Goes in smooth and easy. 1.75cc of tren, cyp and enanth.
Question is, does it get better with more frequent shots, or is this just the way it is and suck it up pussy is what I should tell myself.

I'm not a newbie to the game, but a newbie to shooting in quads. Seems that every time I hit them, they hurt like a mule kicked me for a few days, and I avoid them again for as long as possible.
hitting side of quad, roughly half way up. Goes in smooth and easy. 1.75cc of tren, cyp and enanth.
Question is, does it get better with more frequent shots, or is this just the way it is and suck it up pussy is what I should tell myself.

My experience is that it depends on the gear more than the location. I stick my quad with my Pharmacy Test Enanthanate and I can't tell where I injected one day later. Do it with non-pharm grade and it hurts to various levels. When I used to use non-pharm gear I did get somewhat used to it but not enough to do a leg workout within a day or two of shooting. I Don't miss that quad pain, I can actually climb steps!

Pekkerwood

Try a more towards the top, meaning half way between the side and top. I've never had any problems, in fact, I prefer quads. No pain for me.

Higher on the quad the better..and always dilute test with an anabolic to reduce pain.

Try a different part of the quad, you are most probably injecting close to a nerve and the gear is sitting there irriating it causing you pain in that area.

had same problem esp with prop. helped me by warming up a little by running syringe under warm water to heat the gear up a bit. Then just take it slow - like 2-3 minutes per injection.

Quads are my 2nd fav place. You get use to it. The first is always kind of messed up to take. Just don't vagal out and pass out with a needle in your vastus lateralis. LOL. Happens! Otherwise bump with what pekkerwood said.
GL

I guess I am one of the lucky ones. I never have quad pain and now that is the only place I pin. I can hit both quads in 3 places along the outer sweep with up to 2mls at each location and never have pain except the occasional mild soreness the next day. Never anything debilitating. The last time I had pain was when I mixed suspension with tren. The mix of water base and oil base doesn't allow the suspension to dissipate as fast as it normally would and it gets painful.

I have been on for a long time to so I don't recall if the pain was there when it was a virgin muscle and it just got better over time or not but that could be the case as well.

Warming up the gear def helps but it could be the lab as well.

It does get better over time yes. If you want real pain, inject close to the knee, especially the vastus medialis, FUCK that shit hurt haha

Injected the old DENKALL TEST 400 into my quad once....that was 3 years ago and i still cant walk right...lol

seriously though my suggestion is if it hurts that bad, just dont shoot there. maybe your too close to nerves or maybe the gear is high in ba. i have noticed that "Human Grade" gear usually comes along with no pain at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws