over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quad strain question

hey man, unfortuantely looking for the team doctor for your local major sports team is not feasible. the reason why these guys are professional sports teams' doctors is because they are the best and most unavailable. you would likely be unable to get an appointment with any of them. this is just further proof that muscle66ss has no idea what he is talking about.

I guess I am just special, they have no problem getting my patients in!

Hey rmnivs243, first off I just want to applaud you because you're a good person to try and help jesse7159. However, with that being said, you owe muscle96ss an apology. You had no right to call that man a "moron". He was engaging in a healthy debate (which he was winning by the way) and you decided to resort to name calling. It's childish and, in fact, it's downright rude. Because I think you truly are a good person, we'll just chalk your recent blunder up to a meer lapse in judgment. Remember, we are all here to help one another (atleast that's why I'm here).

Long story short: I have had ALOT of shoulder problems in the last 2 1/2 years. Well in that time, I have received 100's of PMs from muscle96ss. Not to mention, our many phone conversations. This man has given me nothing but solid Grade A advice the last 2 1/2 years. Every doctor I have seen says the same thing: "whoever your buddy is that's a PT in Arizona knows his stuff." In fact their eyes light up when I tell him he has gone to seminars with Kevin Wilk and James Andrews. I have learned more from a guy on the internet (that guy being muscle96ss ofcourse) in 2 1/2 years than any doctor or PT I have met in that time frame.

And I respect the fact that you are a former athlete. Pitching is one of the hardest things to do in sports. Every one loves the home run king but pitchers are underappreciated (in my opinion). I too am a former athlete. I used to box in the amateurs (I wasn't that good so don't even ask for my record LOL). I never turned pro but I have sparred with some of the best pros in my area and am pretty well versed in the "sweet science". Maybe one day I will be able to return to boxing amateurs. Maybe I won't. I am undergoing an arthroscopic capsular release in a few weeks for a frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis). And with muscle96ss's help and a good solid stretching and strengthening program...who knows maybe I will be able to box again.

And one last thing:

hey man, unfortuantely looking for the team doctor for your local major sports team is not feasible. the reason why these guys are professional sports teams' doctors is because they are the best and most unavailable. you would likely be unable to get an appointment with any of them.

That's funny I called Dr. David Altcheks office a few days ago and they could have scheduled an appointment for me in mid July. For those of you who don't know, Dr. David Altchek is one of the Mets team doctors and is the one who did Pedro Martinez's rotator cuff surgery.

Sorry to rant, but sometimes we have to remind ourselves that we're all on the same team and we're here to help each other and to ask for help.

Last edited:
do you have very mobile hips? for instance, when you squat, do your hamstrings touch your calves? do you have tight hip flexors? ankle or foot problems or injuries? what type of shoes do you wear during the day? what about to train in? are you doing dc training? i would bet your answer can be found through one of these questions.

edit: weren't you having problems squatting a while ago, and you were asking for help?

To the original poster, if you dont know what any of the issues in this quote are or how to look for them, post a squat vid and/or pull vid in shorts.

Hey rmnivs243, first off I just want to applaud you because you're a good person to try and help jesse7159. However, with that being said, you owe muscle96ss an apology. You had no right to call that man a "moron". He was engaging in a healthy debate (which he was winning by the way) and you decided to resort to name calling. It's childish and, in fact, it's downright rude. Because I think you truly are a good person, we'll just chalk your recent blunder up to a meer lapse in judgment. Remember, we are all here to help one another (atleast that's why I'm here).

Long story short: I have had ALOT of shoulder problems in the last 2 1/2 years. Well in that time, I have received 100's of PMs from muscle96ss. Not to mention, our many phone conversations. This man has given me nothing but solid Grade A advice the last 2 1/2 years. Every doctor I have seen says the same thing: "whoever your buddy is that's a PT in Arizona knows his stuff." In fact their eyes light up when I tell him he has gone to seminars with Kevin Wilk and James Andrews. I have learned more from a guy on the internet (that guy being muscle96ss ofcourse) in 2 1/2 years than any doctor or PT I have met in that time frame.

And I respect the fact that you are a former athlete. Pitching is one of the hardest things to do in sports. Every one loves the home run king but pitchers are underappreciated (in my opinion). I too am a former athlete. I used to box in the amateurs (I wasn't that good so don't even ask for my record LOL). I never turned pro but I have sparred with some of the best pros in my area and am pretty well versed in the "sweet science". Maybe one day I will be able to return to boxing amateurs. Maybe I won't. I am undergoing an arthroscopic capsular release in a few weeks for a frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis). And with muscle96ss's help and a good solid stretching and strengthening program...who knows maybe I will be able to box again.

And one last thing:

That's funny I called Dr. David Altcheks office a few days ago and they could have scheduled an appointment for me in mid July. For those of you who don't know, Dr. David Altchek is one of the Mets team doctors and is the one who did Pedro Martinez's rotator cuff surgery.

Sorry to rant, but sometimes we have to remind ourselves that we're all on the same team and we're here to help each other and to ask for help.

you are right, we are all on the same team..i'm sure muscles has a lot to offer..that being said, i think it is silly to dismiss knowledge gleamed from medical education. it was the dismissal of such knowledge that made me worked up and feel like the best interests of the board and the original poster were not at heart. still, you are right, there is no need to make it personal.

you are right, we are all on the same team..i'm sure muscles has a lot to offer..that being said, i think it is silly to dismiss knowledge gleamed from medical education. it was the dismissal of such knowledge that made me worked up and feel like the best interests of the board and the original poster were not at heart. still, you are right, there is no need to make it personal.

What have I dismissed?? You have made many statements that are inaccurate in this thread and another thread. I have simply stated SPECIFICALLY what is incorrect in your posts and then stated what is actually correct. I have asked you numerous questions numerous times to allow you to defend what you believe to be correct. Instead of answering those questions and having a debate you have chose to put me down, call me names, and state that you know what you are talking about because you are a 3rd year med student with B.S. in exercise physiology and have experiences as an athlete.

Bottom line, if you don't agree with anything that I have stated then lets have an intellectual discussion and debate the facts. Backgrounds mean nothing as long as you can present a logical educated argument and substantiate it with evidence. Thus far some of what you have stated appears uneducated and I have questioned it. Now please answer what I have questioned and support your arguments/points.

do you have very mobile hips? for instance, when you squat, do your hamstrings touch your calves? do you have tight hip flexors? ankle or foot problems or injuries? what type of shoes do you wear during the day? what about to train in? are you doing dc training? i would bet your answer can be found through one of these questions.

edit: weren't you having problems squatting a while ago, and you were asking for help?

I can squat very low but previous back injuries kinda prevent me from going down that far. dont get me wrong i still go AT LEAST parallel but I cant really touch my hams to my calves without rounding my back somewhat. never injured my feet or ankle. my hip felxors arent overly tight. my shoes i wear to work are usually doc martins, pretty comfy and when i lift i usually wear the old school type converse with flat bottoms. I am doing dc training. As far as you last question goes, Im not thinkin it was me, nothing sticks out in my mind.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws