over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quads. How many exercises do you do?

I don't understand the hate for leg day either... Probably my favorite body part to work. I do presses, extensions, hack for quads. My only complaint about leg day is I wreck them so quickly it's over too fast :) I do pretty short rests so 30-40 mins and I'm out.

Leg day separates the men from the boys :D

Go to most gyms and you'll see most of the leg machines, etc. are usually empty. Everybody is on the cables or bench press

Quads = Squads, Leg Presses + Leg Curls

3 sets of 10 reps

You would think the leg machines would be empty but, not to be a dick, all the new comer lazy asses love to sit and text on them.

Leg day separates the men from the boys :D

Go to most gyms and you'll see most of the leg machines, etc. are usually empty. Everybody is on the cables or bench press

You would think the leg machines would be empty but, not to be a dick, all the new comer lazy asses love to sit and text on them.

at my gym it's more the latter... texting everywhere. saw a guy sitting a bench texting, didn't even think he was working out just thought he came with a friend or was waiting for someone. watched him for 5 minutes furiously texting, asked if he was using the bench. he said "yea I got one more set" in a pretty aggressive tone. I'm thinking set of what? there was literally no weights anywhere near him. He continued to text and eventually just got up and walked away.

seems like these guys got the tren part down but forgot that being in the gym doesn't do shit unless you actually lift a weight from time to time.

Good point. I do see this quite often. I like doing legs also. My legs respond very good. Good genetics. My dads 70 yrs old, never did lift weights and has muscular legs.

that or you get some kid in the squat rack using it to do barbell curls with 65 pounds.

at my gym it's more the latter... texting everywhere. saw a guy sitting a bench texting, didn't even think he was working out just thought he came with a friend or was waiting for someone. watched him for 5 minutes furiously texting, asked if he was using the bench. he said "yea I got one more set" in a pretty aggressive tone. I'm thinking set of what? there was literally no weights anywhere near him. He continued to text and eventually just got up and walked away.

seems like these guys got the tren part down but forgot that being in the gym doesn't do shit unless you actually lift a weight from time to time.

Ya it's called text presses. 20 text per set. Cross fits out, this is in...

2 exercises
1. Squats 10 sets
2. Superset leg curls & leg extentions 4 sets

Usually two light warm up superset soft extensions and curls 15 reps
Some type of squat-changes every workout
Some type of leg press-foot position changes each workout
Stiff leg deads
Glute/hamstring kickbacks on leg curl ala Kai green
Heavy extensions

All exercises usually 4 sets with reps from 15-8

Heavy curls
Seated calves

machines? fuck machines. use a barbell.

3 - 4 exercices, i like supersets and long set

machines? fuck machines. use a barbell.

About half the pros and bigger guys i follow NEVER do any back squats (Ramy, Compton, etc) ... the pros i do know and watch squat seem like they all do 1/2 rep squats to no depth not even parallel (Phil, Rhoden, Wolf) , and it is usually never the first exercise either...

About half the pros and bigger guys i follow NEVER do any back squats (Ramy, Compton, etc) ... the pros i do know and watch squat seem like they all do 1/2 rep squats to no depth not even parallel (Phil, Rhoden, Wolf) , and it is usually never the first exercise either...

What are they doing if not back squats.
Jeff long never does back squats either.

What are they doing if not back squats.
Jeff long never does back squats either.

just about every other exercise.... Hacks, all different kinds of presses, extensions, Vsquats and variations of machine squats...

I do 4 exercises for quads. I will rotate between machine leg press/hack, bb squats, db squats, lunges, and leg extensions.

some sort of press ans squats for the quads. i gave up on extensions years ago, to much shear force on the knees.
i save leg curls etc. for when i am working hamstrings.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131