over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quarantined? What you gonna do?

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Since the world is closing , what are you gonna do with your time?

My job is closed for a minimum of two weeks, but most likely it's to last longer. Unless someone is hiring...

I think I'm gonna take this struggling time and take a dnp cycle. If I'm gonna be miserable, I might as well lose fat as well. The gyms aren't open here...

deload, then cruise, then mini diet. first find equipment for a home gym, I expect this to last months since it is driven by panic and politics, not actual medical risk.

possibly travel to Texas where the government hasn't did Marshall law (yet) if it stays open, I have a friend there

lots of sex, even if that means dropping some $ (the amount of girls doing this will skyrocket with the economy being nuked)

lots of cardio, real cardio outdoor (jogging, sprints)

stretching, get mobility back

just be productive in general, not staying in watching movies, not reading about interesting things online that will not improve me, not socializing online, not sitting around cleaning and wiping things down.

maybe get more tattoos,,tattoo artists need to eat fat chance they just shut down and the government sure as hell can't make them and arrest them for making a living (although im sure some would like to see this happen).

Working from home, on week three now.
Gym still open (thank goodness!)

My friends at Google Tokyo just started WFH today.

I'm gonna enjoy my time off training, continue dieting for the summer but stay on my usual dosages (in the past after surgeries, I've found that even without training you can keep most if not all of your size if you do this). It's not like we're going to be able to train in the next coming MONTHS. (Yes, I'm that pessimistic about the whole pandemic)

Working from home, on week three now.
Gym still open (thank goodness!)

My friends at Google Tokyo just started WFH today.
My gym also stayed open longer than it was allowed to but eventually yours will also close I'm afraid. For the time being, there's no escaping this outbreak.

Unfortunately my work is still running full speed ahead. It bothers me too because there are 200 of us with lots of direct contact and guys still coming to work sick (Not COVID-19 hopefully but colds none the less)

Since the world is closing , what are you gonna do with your time?

My job is closed for a minimum of two weeks, but most likely it's to last longer. Unless someone is hiring...

I think I'm gonna take this struggling time and take a dnp cycle. If I'm gonna be miserable, I might as well lose fat as well. The gyms aren't open here...
It looks like the world is shutting down!!!!! They are slowly closing and canceling everything. Now restaurants and bars number of people are limited to half capacity. So I think everything is going to close. Now my gyms are closed looking for Planet Fitness today maybe I can get a few workouts there. They will eventually shut down But! I have a few benches one I can squat with and a barbell and dumbbells with 400lbs of plates so I will be able to workout. I didn’t get rid of my equipment because of the recession we had I though what if this happens again or Stockmarket crash or something. So I’m good there.
And the DNP, Bostin Loyd has a good assumption, if heat kills a virus 🦠 if you take DNP will it kill Coronavirus? Because you’re body heat rises! Maybe DNP is the cure!!!!!

Yeah even here in the midwest it's gone crazy and to sh!t. Yesterday at the supermarket everybody was running around in a state of extreme panic grabbing everything. I feel sorry for our elderly and seniors that live alone around here. Shelves were getting almost EMPTY to being completely empty in a COSTCO the moment they opened! No pasta..No rice..none of the good glycogen stuff that I base my diet on. Unbelievable. Then I went to Walmart..grocery shelves...literally EMPTY in the canned section. Then I went to asian market to get my 25 pound Royal basmati rice...GONE..EMPTY...NADA. I am with QBkilla on this one..it's driven by panic and politics for sure. All I see in media now is Coronavirus this..Coronavirus that..making everybody panic.
So now for me personally..since my gym is closed..I've started running (Used to be an avid runner). 3 miles in 30 minutes for first run in over year at 205 pounds. It's time for me to personally focus on the most important muscle..and that is the heart muscle. And I am back to extreme full body stretching (30 mins of extreme stretching). Felt INCREDIBLE and with the run..could literally feel my heart clear out some crap and my blood purify a bit. Stay on low dose anabolic...cruise low key. give the body a break.
Today gonna do prison style workouts...all bodyweight stuff..high reps. The pumps you can get from them are unbelievable if performed perfectly. I mean...look at some of those dudes in lock down for YEARS with no weights... some of em..they are MASSIVE and STRONG. seriously. If they can do it without anabolic and weights...sure we can right? lol.
I am not going sit around washing my hands 30 times a day and wear a mask and watch CNN biting off my nails and stressing. Fawk that..thats bad for the heart. I am going to live life and Strong.

CPA firms are considered essential... so we are allowed to stay operational.

so i will be working more hours since i wont be going to the gym.

clocked 13.5 today.

You're essential because the government wants their money, if it wasn't for that you'd be sitting at home waking wally.

Here in Chicago The Polls were Open. Thousands of people standing in Line Together.
Thought the Limit was 10....Bigots!

i have a gym set up in my house so all good there.

time to sit back and catch up on movies and shows!

\No rice..none of the good glycogen stuff that I base my diet on. Unbelievable.
And people were laughing at me 3 weeks ago for stocking up on cream of rice, rice, oats, pasta. I also base my diet around these types of foods and I knew 100% that other monkeys were going to panic and those items would be wiped out for awhile. I made my grabs early and light (over the course of 1 week). I didn't take everything of anything and I didn't take any WIC items.

Working from home. Gyms are closed. Restaurants are drive through, to-go, delivery only. Bars are closed. Ordered some bands and going to up the cardio.

I dunno if I should pay my bills or not and pull my money out of the bank? Run everything on credit cards.

Fuck 'um all . . . I'm going on a cruise.

You're essential because the government wants their money, if it wasn't for that you'd be sitting at home waking wally.

We are CPA firms... Not the IRS

We utilize the tax code to the maximum capacity to keep money in people's pockets instead of the government coffers

We aren't the IRS lol.. Otherwise, I would agree with you

Ordered a db set to go along with my kettle bells so I can do some type of work out at home. Also have a wet suit coming so I can work out in my pool since the water is too cold. I dont like sitting around I will go crazy. lol

CPA firms are considered essential... so we are allowed to stay operational.

so i will be working more hours since i wont be going to the gym.

clocked 13.5 today.

I read earlier the April 15th deadline will not be changed. I've got my appt tomorrow with my CPA

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws