over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Queefer 8 weeks out

f'n incredible queefer!!! you look awesome man!
how old are you (sorry if i missed it)

keep it up brother! :headbang:

f'n incredible queefer!!! you look awesome man!
how old are you (sorry if i missed it)

keep it up brother! :headbang:

Thank you. I'm 40 so I'll be in the masters class this year.

Monsta

The Monsta's here!!! :eek:

Hey Queefer!
You look great for 8 weeks out! Very lean! You should do well in the Masters Class. Putting on my Judges "hat" the first thing I notice is that you need alot of work on your posing. Get with someone that can really critique and help you in person. You still have plenty of time to work on it BUT don't wait until the last minute because posing is an art and takes ALOT of practice.

Good luck in you Show, Bro!
Mike

Hey Queefer!
You look great for 8 weeks out! Very lean! You should do well in the Masters Class. Putting on my Judges "hat" the first thing I notice is that you need alot of work on your posing. Get with someone that can really critique and help you in person. You still have plenty of time to work on it BUT don't wait until the last minute because posing is an art and takes ALOT of practice.

Good luck in you Show, Bro!
Mike

Thanks Mike. I am going to start practicing asap. I should have done more practicing in the off season, but I just HATE to pose.

Think of it this way; you work on your physique for a year to compete in a particular contest. Then on stage you can not present your physique to the judges or do it in an awkward manner so the judges automatically mark you down (sometimes way down depending on the judge) for that reason. I have seen this happen a million and one times. You have plenty of time so practice posing and post us some new pics of your posing! Looking forward to seeing them bro!
Mike

Thanks Mike. I am going to start practicing asap. I should have done more practicing in the off season, but I just HATE to pose.

Yo Queefer good luck with your prep and show. Im impressed with your symmetry and overall look.

As far as the posing, heres my say lol.

- I actually like the front lat pose, looks effortless and seems to present nicely imo.

- The ab and thigh upperbody looks fine. Lower body, what if you had the heels one behind the other but with the front one up a bit? With the front leg still kindof at an angled view.. crap I cant think how to describe it lol.

- Front double bi, what if you had your elbows inward a bit (like 10 and 2 o'clock) instead of horizontal? Imagine doing a pec deck. Tends to make some longer arms look slightly more beefed and benefits the pecs look imo.

- Both back shots main thing I would say is to angle the front leg outward more. The upperbody isnt that bad. I think the more you lean up youll figure out what looks best as far as leaning back or rounding etc.

-Most muscular, always a tricky pose for us tall bastads lol. Perhaps pull your shoulders back a bit to make the pecs look a little wider?

I mean all of this constructively of course. Keep us updated and again good luck :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity