over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Queefer's Improvements

Johnny Ringo

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Big Man has made some Major improvements from Last Year's Prep. It would be Great if He shared some of the changes he made in training, diet and supp's. These gains are major with Q's age (Not 25) and years in the game.. I'm sure many that feel they are at a sticking point or looking for something to add would benefit.

Johnny Ringo

ill make it more simple:

Queef i would like your exact diet plan set out for your prep

i would also included nude pics with no undies (no homo) just to be sure you really are shredded :rolleyes:

something tells me im asking for to much though:(

Bloke, Please don't get Q started. His Therapy is going great... Your Suggestion may just push him off the edge:D We both know how much he likes showing his Pkg!

Johnny, i've gotta say i agree, his most recent pics are very impressive and he should be very proud of the progress and improvements he's made!!

JR you are a good man. Nice of you to start this thread.

Queefers improvements have been nothing short of amazing, more muscle and better condition...it doesnt get much better then that does it

Im gonna venture a guess and paraphrase a quote he made awhile back. I can't think of a stronger motivator.

Paraphrased OK.

"I'm not getting any younger and it would mean a lot to my son to say his Dad is a State Champion"

His mind is focused on the game. Everything else is just a reflection of his desire.

Muscle tech products !!:p
Cell tech pre workout and nitor tech post workout

Well after seeing what some guys look like here and the doses they are running I think its safe to say that any human that gets to 300 pounds and still has some abs and is stage ready (GREAT conditioning) at the 270 lb range , has to be running no less that 40 iu HGH a day , and 10,000 mg AAS:rolleyes: (im being very sarcastic here)

Doesnt realy matter what sups Q takes , i am however very intrested in his diet and training stragity.

Guys, its clearly the pop tarts...

Cinnamon to be exact...

I think I motivated the QUEEFSTER just like he motivated me. :D

KILL IT THIS YEAR BROTHA!

Dirty Jobs is on hiatus so he has had more time lately to devote to training and diet.

Nude pics of q? Nawww, nude pics of mrs q!

I'm off to the gym now, but when I get back I will be answering questions and posting nudies:devil:smi Johnny Ringo, you are the coolest kat I know:cheeky-s;

I can't wait! Hold on a second. Nudes of who??

Well after seeing what some guys look like here and the doses they are running I think its safe to say that any human that gets to 300 pounds and still has some abs and is stage ready (GREAT conditioning) at the 270 lb range , has to be running no less that 40 iu HGH a day , and 10,000 mg AAS:rolleyes: (im being very sarcastic here)

Doesnt realy matter what sups Q takes , i am however very intrested in his diet and training stragity.

could you imagine 10 grams! holy shit, you would have to inject your eyes!

I can't wait! Hold on a second. Nudes of who??

not the ones the majority are interested in.

hey Q

did you find prep easier this year? i've been told it gets easier (thats a fucking relative term LMAO) each time and your body responds better. i know last years prep went better then the years before for me, but then i did not get so damn fat in the offseason and i hired Alex A. just wonder what this year will have instore

I saw your post about how TK Labs duped you. How critical do you feel that was in your prep?

Queef You cant give all your secrets . You have to save some for me so that i can improve this year and compete again next year. Well I no that you will do very good at state's . Im looking for you to bring the overall this year.

I saw your post about how TK Labs duped you. How critical do you feel that was in your prep?

Probably helped a lot. I know when I'm pissed I sweat a lot more and my lifts go way up.

Q has done a remarkable job..and deserves alot of accolades! Keep it up Q!

JM

Big Man has made some Major improvements from Last Year's Prep. It would be Great if He shared some of the changes he made in training, diet and supp's. These gains are major with Q's age (Not 25) and years in the game.. I'm sure many that feel they are at a sticking point or looking for something to add would benefit.

Johnny Ringo
Wow, I'm speechless.
ill make it more simple:

Queef i would like your exact diet plan set out for your prep

i would also included nude pics with no undies (no homo) just to be sure you really are shredded :rolleyes:

something tells me im asking for to much though:(
I will post my shredded glutes on showday;)
Here's what I ate today, actually this is what my diet looks like everyday now.
8am- 1 cup oatmeal and 60g isolate, 10am- 40g isolate- 12am 2 large chicken breasts and 2 cups viggies--2pm workout 4pm 60g isolate---5pm-2 large chicken breasts and 1 cup veggies--8pm -60g isolate--10pm -2chicken breasts and 2 cups veggies---between midnite and 8am I will drink 2 more 60g isolate shakes
Bloke, Please don't get Q started. His Therapy is going great... Your Suggestion may just push him off the edge:D We both know how much he likes showing his Pkg!
:eek:

Johnny, i've gotta say i agree, his most recent pics are very impressive and he should be very proud of the progress and improvements he's made!!
Thankyou and I am proud:p
JR you are a good man. Nice of you to start this thread.

Queefers improvements have been nothing short of amazing, more muscle and better condition...it doesnt get much better then that does it
JR is an awesome friend. Thankyou Im
Im gonna venture a guess and paraphrase a quote he made awhile back. I can't think of a stronger motivator.

Paraphrased OK.

"I'm not getting any younger and it would mean a lot to my son to say his Dad is a State Champion"

His mind is focused on the game. Everything else is just a reflection of his desire.
You can read me like a book;)

Thanks Gun, if I had the cash, I probably would run 40iu of gh. As far as training, it's very simple, I've got no secrets.
Guys, its clearly the pop tarts...

Cinnamon to be exact...
Brown sugar poptarts, yuuuuuuuum:p

I think I motivated the QUEEFSTER just like he motivated me. :D

KILL IT THIS YEAR BROTHA!
All my boys here motivate me, including you. I'm looking forward to seeing you compete:D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear