advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quest to become level 100 Barbarian (TeknoViking Log)

Thanks for the heads up on the "Halo" exercise..you wrote about many pages back.

Shits awesome at the end of training...makes you pumped/jacked like crazy lol.

Sorry I have been MIA bros I have been sick since Friday and haven't had a chance to lift since then. Using all my energy to go to work and finish school. I had a 102 fever saturday and Sunday and still haven't recovered fully. Been coughing like a maniac for a weeek and it is still lingering. I have been eating soup and bread bowls since being sick so diet has been whatever.

I am planning on getting to the gym tomorrow to hit chest. Fingers crossed!

Been lurking this thread, for a while keep it up brother, looking crazy good, you have damn good genetics.

Get better TV:headbang:

Been lurking this thread, for a while keep it up brother, looking crazy good, you have damn good genetics.

Thank you gentlemen!

Woke up this morning and was having problems breathing so I went to an urgent care and they hooked me up to a machine to give me a breathing treatment. Left with a script for some antibiotics. Really annoyed at this point.

I am not discouraged just frustrated. So no gym for me today. Hopefully tomorrow I can get in there after an entire week off of lifting. Will keep it short.

Finally got in the gym yesterday after an entire 7 days off from the gym. I hit chest, 6 sets of flat bench and 6 sets of incline bench and was totally gassed. I came home ate my post workout meal and passed out for 2 hours lol. It just felt like I could not get in enough oxygen when I was training. Strength was pretty good though, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Today will be the first day I am back on my normal diet. Going to go in later and hit back. Hopefully I can push it a little harder then I did yesterday.

So I woke up today finally feeling better. Its crazy how much your appreciate health after being sick.

I have class Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so my work out schedule is going to be a little different until the start of march. Gym days will be Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Its a little less then I am use to so I plan to be pushing it pretty hard with all the extra rest I am going to be getting. I will start typing out my training routine again and posting it here.

Been drinking water recently while I have been training, but I am going to start using Xtends again intra workout.

I live in a city that has 5 LA fitnesses. All the cable machines from those gyms had been removed. I am talking about the cable machine that has the pull up handles in the middle, you can attach the v-bar for pushdowns etc. Its so fucken strange, I wonder if they are in some sort of lawsuit.

Skull Crushers x 6

DB Extensions x 5

Incline DB Curls x 4

Hammer Strength Machine Preacher Curls x 4

Rope Hammer Curls x 3

21s x 3

Going to the gym tomorrow after work and going to get a quick leg session in. Cant wait for football this weekend!

#MAGA

I lost 8 pounds being sick. That seems like a shitload to be honest. Strength has been great not 100% but still pretty good so I dunno what to think...lol

Last edited:
I live in a city that has 5 LA fitnesses. All the cable machines from those gyms had been removed. I am talking about the cable machine that has the pull up handles in the middle, you can attach the v-bar for pushdowns etc. Its so fucken strange, I wonder if they are in some sort of lawsuit.

Skull Crushers x 6

DB Extensions x 5

Incline DB Curls x 4

Hammer Strength Machine Preacher Curls x 4

Rope Hammer Curls x 3

21s x 3

Going to the gym tomorrow after work and going to get a quick leg session in. Cant wait for football this weekend!

#MAGA

I lost 8 pounds being sick. That seems like a shitload to be honest. Strength has been great not 100% but still pretty good so I dunno what to think...lol

Costa Mesa or Newport beach?

#MAGA indeed :headbang:

Throw up another pic soon...youre physique is motivational(No homo).

Costa Mesa or Newport beach?

#MAGA indeed :headbang:

Irvine

I was benching today and I heard a crunch in the right shoulder. Really sucks, I couldn't even lift the 45s to re rack the weight with my right arm. I was so fucken mad I just walked over to the the leg press and started hitting legs heavy ha. I did a full leg routine. I did it just because I wanted to do something. I was feeling very discouraged driving home from the gym, I thought to myself I am over lifting. This last year and half its been 2 steps forward 1 step backwards over and over. I have gotten hurt more in that time then my entire life lifting previously.

Anyways I am done bitching ha. I am going to feast on some grub tonight, eat an edible and just chill out. I am going to try to go in and do some sort of back training tomorrow morning. Need to get a lift in before the Football games start.

Back Routine

Chin Ups (Wide grip) x 3 to failure

Chin ups (Assisted wide grip) x 9 to failure

One arm Cable Rows 3 sets of 8 each arm

Rope pulldowns x 4 10-12 reps each.

Cable Crunches x 3 sets 20 reps each.

I was able to squeeze in a quick workout after work and before class. I did what I could without furthering irritating my shoulder.

Hit shoulders today and believe it or not everything was okay. I completely avoided doing pressing movements and felt like I had a little more gas in the tank when I left but I didn't want to push it that hard today.

5 x DB Lateral Raises (last set is super set) 10-12 reps

3 x DB Bent over lateral raise 10-12 reps

4 x DB Front Raises 15 reps

3 x Hammer Strength Shrugs 15-20 reps

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do anything today, so I am stoked I was able to get a good pump going. Next week I will try some medium weight Shoulder Press on the smith machine. I am planning on hitting legs and stomach tomorrow.

I am going wine tasting this weekend with my gf for her birthday with a bunch of people. We got a nice Mercedes van (It loos like a black short bus ha) to drive us around so we can have a good time without having to worry about driving. We are all going out to dinner after and then we are spending the night at a friends house. I don't even want to go, the thought of drinking and losing gains sucks. I told myself I am just going to have a good time for my girlfriends sake (I don't even drink wine ha). So I am going in with that mindset, its just one day.

Hit shoulders today and believe it or not everything was okay. I completely avoided doing pressing movements and felt like I had a little more gas in the tank when I left but I didn't want to push it that hard today.

5 x DB Lateral Raises (last set is super set) 10-12 reps

3 x DB Bent over lateral raise 10-12 reps

4 x DB Front Raises 15 reps

3 x Hammer Strength Shrugs 15-20 reps

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do anything today, so I am stoked I was able to get a good pump going. Next week I will try some medium weight Shoulder Press on the smith machine. I am planning on hitting legs and stomach tomorrow.

I am going wine tasting this weekend with my gf for her birthday with a bunch of people. We got a nice Mercedes van (It loos like a black short bus ha) to drive us around so we can have a good time without having to worry about driving. We are all going out to dinner after and then we are spending the night at a friends house. I don't even want to go, the thought of drinking and losing gains sucks. I told myself I am just going to have a good time for my girlfriends sake (I don't even drink wine ha). So I am going in with that mindset, its just one day.

Sounds nice bro..Temecula?

Yesterdays leg workout was not that interesting but I will post it.

6 x Leg press 10-15 reps

4 x Hack Squats 10-15 reps

4 x Leg extensions 15-20 reps

6 x Calve Raises 12-15 reps

Today's Workout was as follows:

6 x French Press 8-12 reps

4 x DB Overhead Tricep Extension 10-12 reps

4 x Incline DB curls 10-12 reps

4 x Hammer Strength Preacher Curls 10-12 reps

4 x Rope Hammer Curls 10-12 reps

3 x 21's

3 x Kneeling Cable Crunch 20 reps

I really need them to replace the damn cables at my gym. Jumping into french press for triceps first fucken hurts lol. Hitting the v bar cable push downs really warms up my elbows before the french press.

I hit shoulders today. I was able to pump some reps out on the shoulder press, so I was stoked about that. The hardest part of each rep was the tightness in my shoulder.

Smith Shoulder Press: 5 x 8-12 reps

DB Latteral Raises: 4 x 10-12 reps (On the 4th set super set with another 10 reps 1/2 weight)

DB Rear Latteral Raises: 4 x 10-12 reps

DB Front Raises: 4 x 10-15 reps

Hammer Strength Shrugs: 4 x 15 reps

Rope Crunches: 4 x 15 reps

I am hitting legs tomorrow and arms Saturday so I can just chill and veg out all day on Sunday for the Super Bowl. It should be a great game. I am really going to miss Football. I am already counting down the days for College Football to start again. Yesterday was a great day to be a Trojan. USC had a great recruiting class, one of the top in the country. Fight on!

Legs felt awesome tonight, I was sweating like a pig. Its crazy even if I only use synthetine on work out days it makes me sweat so much. 4ml is a great dose, and a great addition to any pre workout regiment.

Legs Press: 6 x 10 reps

Hack Squat: 3 x 10 reps

Single leg lunges smith machine: 4 x 10 reps

Leg extensions: 4 x 15-20 reps

Standing calve raises: 4 x 10 reps

I feel like I got my mojo back a bit from being sick and hurting my shoulder. The hardest part was getting my cardio back up. I am going to start doing cardio three times a week fasted in the morning before work with my gf.

I was doing incline db curls a week ago and when I went to curl the weight (only 35lbs) and I heard a snap. I immediately stopped lifting and did 30 mins on the step-mill and went home. Since then my left elbow has been hurting with random throbbing and I lost a lot of strength on my left side for a few days. So basically I am still working out and doing whatever I can do. I couldn't do chest without upsetting my wrist the other day so I just did 15 sets of dumbbell flys lol!!!

Today I was able to do three sets of preacher curls, 8 sets of tricep pushdowns, and 3 sets of db extensions. I got a great pump so I am happy. I want to drop the dose to 375mg test a week but with all these little nagging injuries I am afraid to lose muscle since I am not pushing as much weight.

I also dropped my hgh dose to 2ius in the am and 2ius 8 hours later, so 4ius total ed. They are black tops so I am sure I am still getting 5ius ed.

I have really enjoyed doing cardio again. Nothing beats the step-mill and leaving the gym drenched in sweat.

6 pounds of Cafe Mocha for the adult in me and 5 pounds of Corner Candy store for the kid in me. Cafe Mocha is my favorite flavor by far from True Nutrition I am obsessed.

Training has been going good. Recovering from injuries so haven't updated the log in a while. I am starting to feel good again so I will start updating the log more frequently.

I have been training with my gf and she has made incredible gains in the last 6 weeks. She was pure cardio bunny before but I started training her and got her diet dialed in for the first time. Whenever I try to steal some of her food she tells me to "fuck off and don't steal my gains" LOL. She takes 1iu in the am and 1iu in the pm of hgh. That's it as far as supps. Its so cool to see her making her newbie gains.

Attachments

• IMG_1454.jpg
    IMG_1454.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 51

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views