advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quest to become level 100 Barbarian (TeknoViking Log)

Fuck that picture is huge. Sorry I posted that picture at work on my phone lol.

I went to Costco today and picked up this bad boy with a massive bag of Brussel sprouts. I have really been loving Brussel sprouts lately. I will melt a tablespoon of butter from grass-fed cows in a small bowl and dip them in it. Its delicious!

Attachments

• IMG_1457.JPG
    IMG_1457.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
looks good

Attachments

• IMG_1458.JPG
    IMG_1458.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 149
I hiked 12 miles yesterday and 6 miles today. I hit Chest yesterday night and back tonight and had two monster workouts. I got a nap in between hiking and working out on both days which felt great. I am using 1 scoop of intra-md intra workout, I know its not a lot of carbs but for me it really makes a difference while I train. I have my pre workout meal (40g Hydrolyzed whey protein and 1 Thomas English muffin 25g carbs) 1 hour before I train. The 1 scoop on intra-md is enough to get the 4ml Synthetine cranking while I train.

You guys are going to think I am nuts but I have been using Thomas English muffins as my primary carb source for 4 of my meals LOL. They are 130 calories with 25g carbs each. They are used in meal 2, 3, Pre-workout and post workout meal. I have upped my healthy fats a lot. I am still using butter from gras fed cows but have added a lot of coconut oil to my diet. I have also been using krill oil for a month. Still running 375mg Test C a week. I have been on that dose for 2 months. I want to hop on tbol or anavar but I am waiting till I am feeling close to 100%.

I got blood work done today so I am interested to see how it comes back. I am feeling healthy but who knows LOL. The lady that did it was this young Asian women. She asked me about my muscles ha and asked what gym I worked out at. She thanked me for having such large veins. I did not even feel the needle go inside. It was totally painless. It never hurts but there is usually a little pinch you know, but today was totally painless. Just thought I would share ha.

I am running low on them old growth hormones. I am freaking out I need me some black tops. I have been on growth for 20 months straight ranging from 4-10ius hgh ed. I don't think I am going to go over 4ius ed anymore, I like this dose. Black tops are overdosed anyways. Going to the gym in 30 minutes to hit shoulders.

Smith Machine Shoulder press x 6

DB side lateral x 4 (at the end of 4th set drop the weight by 1/2 and go to failure)

DB rear laterals x 4

DB front raises x 4

Hammer strength shrugs x 4

Crunches x 5

whatever works for you TV stick with it. but i would have to have more than an english muffin preworkout. gotta have a oat covered sweet potato or a bowl of oatmeal for back and leg workouts. got-ta, got-ta, got-ta, got-ta satisfy - energy needs...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHL88_6pzwo"]The Best of Times - Robin Williams 'Got to satisfy' - YouTube[/ame]

Good to see the log running again broski. I really enjoy yours since we have a similar physique/size.

That cauliflower rice looks interesting! Never heard of it...ive had the mashed version though which is pretty darn good when going low carb.

Keep the updates comin...

6 pounds of Cafe Mocha for the adult in me and 5 pounds of Corner Candy store for the kid in me. Cafe Mocha is my favorite flavor by far from True Nutrition I am obsessed.

Training has been going good. Recovering from injuries so haven't updated the log in a while. I am starting to feel good again so I will start updating the log more frequently.

I have been training with my gf and she has made incredible gains in the last 6 weeks. She was pure cardio bunny before but I started training her and got her diet dialed in for the first time. Whenever I try to steal some of her food she tells me to "fuck off and don't steal my gains" LOL. She takes 1iu in the am and 1iu in the pm of hgh. That's it as far as supps. Its so cool to see her making her newbie gains.

Can you order the EAA's in candy corner flavor on TN or no?

Can you order the EAA's in candy corner flavor on TN or no?

For the EAAs they come unflavored. When I use it I just add it to my intra-md. The corner candy store is not my favorite. It got old pretty fast very sweet but I think that is the point to be sweet.

Last edited:
For the EAAs they come unflavored. When I use it I just add it to my intra-md. The corner candy store is not my favorite. It got old pretty fast very sweet but I think that is the point to be sweet.

Ok..i want to order the EAA's so i have to figure out a way to flavor them. I could mix it with Gatorade but not sure i want all that sugar during training..i guess crystal lite or mio's would do the trick.

Went hiking with my gf today round trip was 6.5 miles. I came home my puppy dog, gf and I all passed out for a few hours after and then I went to the gym and hit Chest.

I stopped doing flat bench for a while since I was constantly getting hurt so I have been using the hammer strength machines for chest day. I almost benched today, I wanted to but I am so hesitant since I am starting to feel pretty good again. I would hate to hurt my shoulder and have to start all over.

CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL 145
HDL 32
TRIGLYCERIDES 100
LDL-CHOLESTEROL 93

AST 42
ALT 59

TSH 2.94

So blood work came back and it was good and bad. My liver enzymes and kidneys came back good but my hdl is low. I am going to up my krill oil to 3 times a day, I also have started to incorporate more hiking more so hopefully that will help it. I smoke cannabis everyday and I am wondering if smoking is hurting my hdl. It has never been this low. Last time I got it tested it was 70. I am using 1mg arimadex eod.

I have been using growth forever and my thyroid doesn't seem like its getting rocked that hard.

How is the corner candy store flavor?
I've been using the cinnamon bun flavor and like it

How is the corner candy store flavor?
I've been using the cinnamon bun flavor and like it
For me it got old fast having it a few times a day. It is very sweet so I have to be in the mood for it.

For me it got old fast having it a few times a day. It is very sweet so I have to be in the mood for it.

Gotcha. I like sweet flavor (cinnamon bun is sweet but not too sweet) so the candy store flavor may be a nice mix to have once a day

Gotcha. I like sweet flavor (cinnamon bun is sweet but not too sweet) so the candy store flavor may be a nice mix to have once a day

I have tried at least 10 different flavors and they have all been good. As long as you get medium flavor intensity you should be good. Roasted Coconut is good if you like coconut.

I got my metformin today. I get 500mg ER ed from the doc so I take one of those every night before bed. I use 1000mg SR in the am and 1000mg SR around 3:30 that I get online. This is the highest I have been as far at met goes. 2500mg is the maximum recommended daily dose from what I have read.

Attachments

• IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 72
I hit legs yesterday and arms today.

Legs

Leg Press x 6
Leg extensions x 6
Calve Raises x 6

I took very short breaks, high reps and was dripping sweat. At least 15 reps per set. So I was beat even though it doesn't look that intense. My calves have been taking a beating on the weekends from hiking hills. They are looking good.

Arms

Hammer strength tricep pushdown x 6
Rope Extensions x 6
1 arm cable curls x 4
Reverse cable curls x 4
21s x 4
Hammer strength shrugs x 4
Crunches x 5

I threw in some shrugs at the end of my workout since I had to cut my shoulder workout short the other day. I am happy to say that my left bicep that was super fucked up is feeling almost 100%. I have been doing higher reps and lower weight and I am finally feeling better. My left arm is at least an inch smaller then my right LOL.

I am going to the USC football spring game tomorrow with the family. It will be nice to see everyone. Then I am prepping for my final presentation on Wednesday for business school. I am so stoked to be done. FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES.

I had a consultation with a hair transplant doctor this week. It was my first one. The people seemed nice...but I think I nailed down the doctor I want to use. He specializes in hairlines and is one of the best on the west coast. I am guessing its going to cost me 11k+ based on what the doc told me at my first consolation but I could end up getting quoted a different number of graphs at the next doc. I am excited about it. Shout out to Anubis for all his help and answering all my questions in regards to transplant! He sent me such detailed responses.

Any specific candy flavor that it tastes like tekno?

Wifey asked me and I don't know so figured I'd ask you

Any specific candy flavor that it tastes like tekno?

Wifey asked me and I don't know so figured I'd ask you

To me it taste like one of the Pez flavors. I dont know what one lol.

I am done with graduate school...best feeling ever! I killed it in my presentation today. It was such a nice feeling to end my academic career on such a high point. Maybe I am a nerd but I cannot wait to walk for my graduation. School did not always come easy for me. I didn't even go back to college to get my bachelors till I was almost 27. I finished up my time at community college when I was younger went to college dropped out 4 times and then went to a residential treatment center for an entire year. I spent 12 months in treatment, the start was the lowest point of my life. So ya feels good man.

I am so excited to have an extra night to hit the gym. Tomorrow is shoulders. I have been using 2-3 tablespoons of LBAs 45 mins to an hour before I train and I have been having insane pumps. You can tell I am old school with this bottle LOL.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 47
Congrats on graduating. Great accomplishment of persevering after dropping out 4 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic