over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about AAS and dosages with new compounds / orals

bert777

Registered
Ok heres the scenario:

Lets say you were on 1g of tren until gains have stalled. Youve tried some orals but decided to try a new one, for example Anadrol

Would you need to get back on 1g of tren and ALSO the Anadrol to get the most gains from Anadrol, or would being on, say 500 test and Anadrol give you the same muscle gains as if you were still on the 1g of tren?

A simpler scenario: say you were on 1g of tren only and stalled in gains, would you get more gains if you stayed on the 1g of tren and added in 1g of EQ, or would dropping the 1g of tren balance out the 1g of EQ and you would not get good gains since you dropped the tren?

Remember, the person running the 1g of tren has MAXED out their gains for that dosage, my question is whether a new compound youve never tried before will give you gains even though you arent running the old compound you maxed out on and dropped (1g tren).

Its seems more common sense to go with the first option, keep in the old compound even though youve stalled so you dont regress and have the EQ / anadrol make up for dropping the tren. Just want peoples thoughts.

I'm not qualified to make an answer to your question, but I just wanted to say dear lord please never let me see the day I stall out on gains on 1g of tren. Please never let me see 1g tren.

I doubt this person has maxed out gains from a gram of tren, moreso they need to switch compounds and give tren a rest for a while, bring it back 6 months or so later at the same dose or even less and see gains again. Switching compounds totally is the best bet. Does it really sound logical that every tine gains stall on a gram of anything, let alone tren, to add another gram of something else? Youd soon be up to a dose of 10grams... heart attack coming quick. New gains can always be made on new compounds. They may not be as extreme as before, but with consistently switching compounds every so often, gains will continue.

I'm not qualified to make an answer to your question, but I just wanted to say dear lord please never let me see the day I stall out on gains on 1g of tren. Please never let me see 1g tren.

sorry but if you dont think you will stall out on 1g of tren after upping your doses from ex.. 350 to 700, etc.. and using it for 2-3 months straight, youre delusional

sorry but if you dont think you will stall out on 1g of tren after upping your doses from ex.. 350 to 700, etc.. and using it for 2-3 months straight, youre delusional

I didn't say it wasn't possible, I just stated I didn't want to reach that level :)

I doubt this person has maxed out gains from a gram of tren, moreso they need to switch compounds and give tren a rest for a while, bring it back 6 months or so later at the same dose or even less and see gains again. Switching compounds totally is the best bet. Does it really sound logical that every tine gains stall on a gram of anything, let alone tren, to add another gram of something else? Youd soon be up to a dose of 10grams... heart attack coming quick. New gains can always be made on new compounds. They may not be as extreme as before, but with consistently switching compounds every so often, gains will continue.

Well, i have read big A saying that hes seen physiques build SOLELY on tren. So i don't think either one of us is right.

and also, about the guy who said upping the dose, we all know that more gear = more gains in a short amount of time. So why would you start with 350 tren when you can do double that in a shorter timeframe? Thats just waisting your time and money by low dosing it and only gaining 10 lbs in 2 months vs. 20 pounds in 2 months if you did 700 rather than 350. (hypothetically speaking of course, im not saying that 700 tren will put 20 lbs of mass on you, but you get the point)

Last edited:
Obviously you know everything about everything, so i dont see why you asked the question. Go ahead and keep adding a gram of a new compound until youre on a gram of everything, ill slowly build upor and probably be the same size as you.

i am debating this same thing right now but im only on 525 tren so i am planning on upping it to 925mg/week and adding in eq. but i was considering adrol just like you but that all just sounds like alot. and if i really wanted muscle gains id prob have to up my test from 250 much higher, which is gonna kill me on the tren sides :/

my gains have kind of stalled, would adding in the eq and maybe 50mg of drol/day be good? dont mean to hijack but seems like kind of the same ??

I honestly can't believe someone who has taken 1g tren would ask such a basic question. That someone like you thinks they have stalled on 1g tren amongst many others. You are seriously deluded. And no I am not saying you can't stall on 1g tren you can stall on any dose of gear. I am hoping one day you post pics and blow us all away with your awesome physique.

Ok heres the scenario:

Lets say you were on 1g of tren until gains have stalled. Youve tried some orals but decided to try a new one, for example Anadrol

Would you need to get back on 1g of tren and ALSO the Anadrol to get the most gains from Anadrol, or would being on, say 500 test and Anadrol give you the same muscle gains as if you were still on the 1g of tren?

A simpler scenario: say you were on 1g of tren only and stalled in gains, would you get more gains if you stayed on the 1g of tren and added in 1g of EQ, or would dropping the 1g of tren balance out the 1g of EQ and you would not get good gains since you dropped the tren?

Remember, the person running the 1g of tren has MAXED out their gains for that dosage, my question is whether a new compound youve never tried before will give you gains even though you arent running the old compound you maxed out on and dropped (1g tren).

Its seems more common sense to go with the first option, keep in the old compound even though youve stalled so you dont regress and have the EQ / anadrol make up for dropping the tren. Just want peoples thoughts.

if your gains stall on 1g of tren, then reducing compounds/doses and then adding anadrol seems pointless. I'd add the drol along with the 1g of tren to maximize your potential

Doesn't keeping up with a gimmick account get tiresome? Reading it does.

if your gains stall on 1g of tren, then reducing compounds/doses and then adding anadrol seems pointless. I'd add the drol along with the 1g of tren to maximize your potential

Exactly. Where do you go after 1g tren... 500mg test and some adrol just won't cut it. Tren is strong... much stronger than 1g test... maybe he should do 3g test with the adrol. Oh wait it's ok though cos he is planning on doing 3g tren soon so he will continue to gain. 3g tren when your young (20?) following a crap diet and within 1-2 years since starting gear. He has it all sorted so we should just let him get on with it and show us how it is done.

People may wonder why I am hard on this bert but trust me I have many reasons. Still waiting on your pics. When I ask that I am honestly not being funny with you. I honestly don't know anyone who is taking as much gear as you have been doing so I am curious what it has done to you.

Last edited:

Yeah that sounds like the common sense thing to do

Exactly. Where do you go after 1g tren... 500mg test and some adrol just won't cut it. Tren is strong... much stronger than 1g test... maybe he should do 3g test with the adrol. Oh wait it's ok though cos he is planning on doing 3g tren soon so he will continue to gain. 3g tren when your young (20?) following a crap diet and within 1-2 years since starting gear. He has it all sorted so we should just let him get on with it and show us how it is done.

People may wonder why I am hard on this bert but trust me I have many reasons. Still waiting on your pics. When I ask that I am honestly not being funny with you. I honestly don't know anyone who is taking as much gear as you have been doing so I am curious what it has done to you.

YOLO . no but seriously, were all different . maybe i need more than others to gain muscle? maybe im getting there faster by using more rather than upping my dose only 100mg every month which is what it seems people on here do, which i believe is a waste of $ . i think you have to go big on dosages if you want to get the most bang for your buck, instead of doing it the way everyone thinks it should be done. Truth is no one knows what exact way things should be done to maximize your potential and $$. Too many lies and false information

Last edited:
I honestly can't believe someone who has taken 1g tren would ask such a basic question. That someone like you thinks they have stalled on 1g tren amongst many others. You are seriously deluded. And no I am not saying you can't stall on 1g tren you can stall on any dose of gear. I am hoping one day you post pics and blow us all away with your awesome physique.

There will never be pics posted. We all know Bert doesn't workout, or even take hormones.

Well, i have read big A saying that hes seen physiques build SOLELY on tren. So i don't think either one of us is right.

and also, about the guy who said upping the dose, we all know that more gear = more gains in a short amount of time. So why would you start with 350 tren when you can do double that in a shorter timeframe? Thats just waisting your time and money by low dosing it and only gaining 10 lbs in 2 months vs. 20 pounds in 2 months if you did 700 rather than 350. (hypothetically speaking of course, im not saying that 700 tren will put 20 lbs of mass on you, but you get the point)

Double and triple all that and you get massive health problems...You got some ego obssessive compulsive problems.

There will never be pics posted. We all know Bert doesn't workout, or even take hormones.

LoL Are you talking about yourself :p

but at least he has a cool name, right?

You stole my line! Hey man, just wanted you to know I appreciate you sticking up for me on that other site. Thankyou

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131