over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about AAS and Pregnancy

Gunz

Newbies
Hey all I have some good news but a question as well. My wife and I have decided to have another child and are both really excited. We already have one beautiful daughter who has been a real joy in both of our lives. I do have a concern though about AAS usage and getting my wife pregnant. I have come completely off cycle and brought my natural system back on line, but I was hoping any of you may know if it can actually pose any threat if getting my wife pregnant while on gear? Possible side effects to the child? Our first child was not planned and I was in the middle of a cycle while my wife got pregnant and I am very thankful she has no problems and is a great little person. Things are just diffrent this time, when it is actually being planned. All of it just makes me think.

Thanks to anyone for any info, I have found this is a topic not easily searched :)

Your Bro in Iron,

Gunz

Me and my wife have 3 girls and I was on a cycle each time they were concieved.

im sure everything would be fine, but...

Gunz said:
Hey all I have some good news but a question as well. My wife and I have decided to have another child and are both really excited. We already have one beautiful daughter who has been a real joy in both of our lives. I do have a concern though about AAS usage and getting my wife pregnant. I have come completely off cycle and brought my natural system back on line, but I was hoping any of you may know if it can actually pose any threat if getting my wife pregnant while on gear? Possible side effects to the child? Our first child was not planned and I was in the middle of a cycle while my wife got pregnant and I am very thankful she has no problems and is a great little person. Things are just diffrent this time, when it is actually being planned. All of it just makes me think.

Thanks to anyone for any info, I have found this is a topic not easily searched :)

Your Bro in Iron,

Gunz

C, i wouldnt normally say this, but since we're buds i would like to. im sure everything would be fine. im sure your wife, the baby, and the whole pregnancy would go fine. but, there is always that little chance that something (probably not even related to aas usage) could go wrong. and i know, for me, the thought would always be in the back of my head "did this happen because of me using aas?" think about it like this, if there was some sort of complication during the birth, and (God forbid) something bad happened to your baby or your wife, would the idea that this could possibly be from you using aas when the baby was conceived cross your mind. in my mind, since there is the slightest chance that something could happen, i would want to take all precautions i could to make sure everything i did was not going to potentially be negative. again, im sure in the end everything will be great whether you do or dont use aas, but i would hate to hear something bad happened and see you blame yourself thinking that it was your fault because your were on at the time of conception. just trying to look out for ya brotha, im sure you know where im coming from.

A male using any dosage of aas does not/cannot effect the DNA of your child. Nothing to worry about. Wish you all the best with the child mate.

What about a pregnant woman swallowing the semen of a man on AAS, peptides, or anti-e's, namely cabergoline?

Gunz said:

Your Bro in Iron,

Gunz

I asked my wifes doc about this some time ago when we trying to have a child and he told us that as long as the mom doesn't take anything the child would be fine, the steroids in the dad wouldn't affect the baby.[he also said maybe i shouldn't do them either ha ha] and now we have a little girl who turning 3 real soon

Thanks for the feedback all. You hit the nail on the head flexmaster....I started thinking about all of this because of a story my first PL coach told me. He had a child born partial birth with deformaties and the child died. He said he has never known wether it was from his usage or not, but he does wonder and carries the pain. Like I said my natural system is back online now and I can use the off time anyway so it should be cool. It is just such a large step in my life, and the life of my child to come puts alot of thoughts in my head :)

Thank you Mini Monster and Deep Squater....that is the kind of info I was looking to here. Puts some ease to my mind. Good to here that I cannot be affecting the life of another by my decesions. Since I am off now, I will stay this way until after the conception, but again I really apprecaite the comments.

Thank you all

Gunz

EVERY single guy i've heard of that's conceived while on AAS ends up having a girl .. i wonder if this is just a coincidence or if something's going on ...

I know of several men concieveing when on and they all had girls. I think there is a connection between the two. I have a brother who dosn"t use gear and he had all boys.

Gunz said:
Thanks for the feedback all. You hit the nail on the head flexmaster....I started thinking about all of this because of a story my first PL coach told me. He had a child born partial birth with deformaties and the child died. He said he has never known wether it was from his usage or not, but he does wonder and carries the pain. Like I said my natural system is back online now and I can use the off time anyway so it should be cool. It is just such a large step in my life, and the life of my child to come puts alot of thoughts in my head :)

Thank you Mini Monster and Deep Squater....that is the kind of info I was looking to here. Puts some ease to my mind. Good to here that I cannot be affecting the life of another by my decesions. Since I am off now, I will stay this way until after the conception, but again I really apprecaite the comments.

Thank you all

Gunz
thats exactly the type of thing i was trying to say. i would really hate to see you go through the same thing so im glad you made the choice you have.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws