over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question About Bitch Boobs

topps

Newbies
Trying to keep it clean :p

Right now I have Clomid in the house but my question is this. Was wondering if Clomid is safe to take during your cycle and will it get rid of your man boobs? That's what I have right now with me but wasn't sure if I was mess up my natural T or something would go very wrong?

Other question is if I can't take the clomid should I just go with Nova about 10mg and take it till my man boobs feel better / go down?

stop

stop what your doing! you have no understanding of what these drugs do so you shouldnt be using them

Think maybe you might have got your pills mixed up mate clomid is normally used at end of cycle to help with getting your mojo and balls working and to try and make the transition from gear to no gear easier
Tamoxifen is one method used for gyno
Lots of methods are used most basic is 10 mg aday through whole cycle
Your best bet googling gyno mate and first making sure you have gyno issues in the first place not just over worried if this is your first cycle
I would stress as above pause for a min
and do a bit for research as all tablets carry negative sides and you don't wanna go weakening your liver for no reason mate

Research and read a whole bunch I came to conclusion that I like Arimadex but hey that is just me. Arimadex will help suppress estrogen and Letrozole will stop it. Letro is the better choice if you got really bad Gyno but if your nipples are just getting sore ect then Arimadex will prob take care of it. If you are getting prolactin enduced gyno like from tren or deca you are going to need Caber to fix your problem because a anti ester will not fix it.

Trying to keep it clean :p

Right now I have Clomid in the house but my question is this. Was wondering if Clomid is safe to take during your cycle and will it get rid of your man boobs? That's what I have right now with me but wasn't sure if I was mess up my natural T or something would go very wrong?

Other question is if I can't take the clomid should I just go with Nova about 10mg and take it till my man boobs feel better / go down?

Are you on cycle? If so arimidex or aromasin would be my choice. Clomid is better used for pct

IMHO if you already have bitch tits its not even worth cycling anymore unless you have the surgery with the gland removed. Youll spend alot more effort battling gyno than accomplishing that great physique. Hard to have a great physique with man boobs

IMHO if you already have bitch tits its not even worth cycling anymore unless you have the surgery with the gland removed. Youll spend alot more effort battling gyno than accomplishing that great physique. Hard to have a great physique with man boobs

I would agree with this.

Get your estrogen 100% under control (and verified by blood work)...

Lower your body fat and get your bitch tits to recede before you jump on a high dose of an aromatizing compound.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws