over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question, about delt injection

ray425

Registered
So, last tues for the very first time i injected 1.5 ml of tren e 200, in my left delt. I had never injected tren e there prior to this injection.
It went in smoothly, no discomfort at all. Then about 20 hrs later OMG !!! A horrible pain arrived, with some swealing and puffyness. The pain isnt near as bad but the swealing and puffyness is still there. Theres has been NO fever, or heat around the delt at all.

Now what really confuses me is. I took another 1.5 ml ( tren e ) in my left hip early yesterday, as of now i have no discomfort or swealing at all. Although i have injected tren there prior to sat injection.

BTW: i typicaly inject test e in my shoulders on a weekly basis without any troubles.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
O/T - Question....how did your wife do w/ her dnp run??? Hope she's okay...

She's good, she lost 5 lbs, she hasnt been on any stimulants since she finished her dnp run. She plans on staying clean for several months then trying the dnp, or t3 next time.
She just told me she will post on here through her screen name in a little bit later tonight.

Last edited:
So, last tues for the very first time i injected 1.5 ml of tren e 200, in my left delt. I had never injected tren e there prior to this injection.
It went in smoothly, no discomfort at all. Then about 20 hrs later OMG !!! A horrible pain arrived, with some swealing and puffyness. The pain isnt near as bad but the swealing and puffyness is still there. Theres has been NO fever, or heat around the delt at all.

Now what really confuses me is. I took another 1.5 ml ( tren e ) in my left hip early yesterday, as of now i have no discomfort or swealing at all. Although i have injected tren there prior to sat injection.

BTW: i typicaly inject test e in my shoulders on a weekly basis without any troubles.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe the maker made the tren e with something that does not sit well with your body.

Is your Tren a cloudy color, did the color change at all?
It could have crashed... Did you consider heating it?

What size pins are you using? some could have got into the sub-q / fatty layer and that is what is causing site pain and swelling..

Did you squeeze your own juice, or is it from an other lab?

Also, do you have any issues with EO?

Last edited:
She's good, she lost 5 lbs, she hasnt been on any stimulants since she finished her dnp run. She plans on staying clean for several months then trying the dnp, or t3 next time.
She just told me she will post on here through her screen name in a little bit later tonight.

Good to know!!! Was a bit worried!! Thanks for the update -

Also, if you try to reheat it, and the issues persists you could always try re-filtering it.. If you have a whatman, or just order some filters to have around...

Is your Tren a cloudy color, did the color change at all?
It could have crashed... Did you consider heating it?

What size pins are you using? some could have got into the sub-q / fatty layer and that is what is causing site pain and swelling..

Did you squeeze your own juice, or is it from an other lab?

Also, do you have any issues with EO?

Its from a very popular lab here on the board.

Like i posted originaly it didnt hurt my hip at all, but my shoulder
Is puffy, and it hurts some now but not near as bad as it did a few days ago.

When you say your hip are you talking about your ventro glute area?

Sometimes the shoulders are like that, atleast in my experiences.

Also its not cloudy at all, havnt tried heating. I know it will thin it out some but how will that help ?

Sounds to me that the oil is just sitting around a nerve, causing inflammation and irritating to the surrounding tissue. If it's your first time using Tren in the virgin tissue, then that very well could be the culprit.. It's a foreign substance and just causing local inflammation...

Or you could have pierced a vessel as well, and the same would apply above to this circumstance.

Sounds to me that the oil is just sitting around a nerve, causing inflammation and irritating to the surrounding tissue. If it's your first time using Tren in the virgin tissue, then that very well could be the culprit.. It's a foreign substance and just causing local inflammation...

Or you could have pierced a vessel as well, and the same would apply above to this circumstance.

I also believe this. I know the sponsor he got it from and know it is gtg. I have 2 mates on his tren e now that was purchased recently. Tren can be harsh in every way... even simply injecting it. I would keep it in your glutes. Let us know how you get on.

I hope it's the virgin tissue option, its strange there is slight puffyness on my delt, down to the top of my tri, and up to my trap.

I also believe this. I know the sponsor he got it from and know it is gtg. I have 2 mates on his tren e now that was purchased recently. Tren can be harsh in every way... even simply injecting it. I would keep it in your glutes. Let us know how you get on.

I agree that tren is very harsh, and this word suits it rather well given the circumstances that apply here. My suggestions too are to keep ones injects to a large muscle volume. Or at least cut the ration with an other EO products like Test E/Cyp.

I definatly know his gear is top notch... Just just trying to get some input :)

And to think i have heavy squats tomorrow :(
Guess the bar will b sitting very low :)

I hope it's the virgin tissue option, its strange there is slight puffyness on my delt, down to the top of my tri, and up to my trap.

You just described in full how an aggravated nerve would react in this equation, if the same happened in ones leg, and the swelling travels down, along with discomfort, than that's the inflammation of the nerve. Bingo that's exactly what this is....

Time is the only thing that will aid here, hot compresses will give some relief as well.. Hot/cold.. Shock with cold, and then apply hot.. This will give some temporary relief..

Last edited:
You just described in full how an aggravated nerve would react in this equation, if the same happened in ones leg, and the swelling travels down, along with discomfort, than that's the inflammation of the nerve. Bingo that's exactly what this is....

Time is the only thing that will aid here, hot compresses will give some relief as well.. Hot/cold.. Shock with cold, and then apply hot.. This will give some temporary relief..

Ive had this issue happen before, man does it suck!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131