over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question about diet and IGF/AAS cycle

j_100801

Registered
Hi guys,
I have a question regarding my kcal, carb and proteine intake while on my IGF and AAS cycle.

Now I am 210lbs, about 10%fat, 1,76m height, and started the following cycle 2 weeks ago: 750mg sust/wk, 400mg eq/wk, 50mg drol ED, 6iuHGH ED (started 1,5 months ago), 2x10iu slin on working days, 2x40mcg IGF ED. My goal is to gain minimal 25lbs the comming 2 months. (this seems very very much, but before i have been 230lbs with 7%fat, but because of not training for a while and not eating i had a crash).

My question is about my food. I try to eat as much as possible and i get max 3000kcal a day, with about 300gr of proteine and 400gr of carbs. Is it really nescesary to up my kcal a lot, because i have difficulty eating so much. If i should increase to how much should i increase? and what about the carb vs proteine ratio?

many thanks

I would say up your carbs to about 600 a day becuse of the slin and igf will make better use of it.

can other experienced guys help me out with this?? greetings

mr. boom said:
I would say up your carbs to about 600 a day becuse of the slin and igf will make better use of it.
I agree with Boom...

Second...toss is a few protein drnks and do a carbo drink 2 times a day

yes the extra cals are necessary...

like they said, up the carbs

also up the protein to 350-400g

make sure to get some healthy fats in there too!

shoot for 4000 cals/day.

BW

You are already finding it hard to eat 3000 calories a day so in my opinion it will be VERY difficult to get extra cals via carbs or protein.

Besides that, if your numbers are correct you are only getting 23 grams of fat which equates to only 6% of your calories. IMO that is way too low. So make it easy on yourself throw in 4 table spoons of Extra Virgin Olive oil.

That will give you nearly 500 more calories. You will see it doesn't make you feel alot fuller.

But I would introduce the olive oil slowly NOT all at ocne.

Of course if you can eat extra carbs and protein do that as well as your calorie needs will increase as you increase your body weight.

CROWLER

Last edited:
it would help to kow previous cycle histroy, gains gotten from them and other information that was previous to this cycle u r doin

hi guys thanks for al the input.
Cropwler: it is true that i am low on the fat. i try to stay away from it as much as possible as with sugar. i dont eat any sugar (use sweetener) and hardly eat any fat (so hardly any steaks, no butter, no milk, no oils).
eating oil to get kcal should help a lot, i hope i dont get fatter because i have difficulties staying lean. i can be on 2000kcal a day and still have 10% bodyfat....

Mrmagoo:
my cycle history:
when i started lifting weihgts i was just below 150lbs, i am not very high about 1,76m heights i do not know how much that is in inches. after about 6 years of very hard natural training i started my first cycle. i used roids for about 2,5 years and used a lot of stuff (yes i am a little bit crazy). sust, deca, drol (my favorite because it makes me harden up), dbol, eq, tren, 1x i did HGH 8iu a day for 2 months together with slin 2x10iu a day. at the end my cycles would include about 750gr of test together with some orals or some eq. i ended up being 230lbs with about 7%of fat.

then i got a new job and had lots of stress, and had horrible working hours, travelled around the world, bla di bla... so i did hardly train for about 2,5 years, no roids, no good eating, so i get back to about 185lbs and my body fat% was way over 10% (i think, i did not measure). since a few months i have my time again and start lifting weights again. my goal is to be over 230lbs at the end of the year. now i am just over 200lbs, body fat 10% ( i do not really know but is not too much right now). so i do have some bodybuilding past. hope to be informative....

any input to get me over the 230lbs by the end of the year would be appeciated.. or do you guys think i am crazy ???:)

j_100801 said:
...230lbs by the end of the year would be appeciated.. or do you guys think i am crazy ???:)

230 by the end of the year seems like a lot to ask, unless you Kevin Levrone's genetics.

So after your 2.5 year break, you are just going to jump right on a cycle??? and a big one at that.

Not putting you down, we just want to make sure you are safe about things and not going to cause an injury.

well after the 2,5 years of not training now i train again for about 4 months. in the second month i took 50mg of winstrol for a few weeks 1 month break, and now the big cycle. i know it is big and mayby it is to much now, but i want to gain my lost muscle back as soon as possible. i still have all this gear lying here from the period i was still training years ago (still have about 200ml sust, 200ml eq, and also lots and lots of dbol, winny and drol) and i was like what the **** just take it big..... maby not the most smart thing to do but we all are a little bit crazy sometimes when it comes to gaining muslces.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131