over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about fake Chinese HGH

The reason so many people defend rips on here is because they are sponsors and TOLD to. I have been on rips 12+ months and i can honestly say i havent noticed any change. I didn't want to admit it at first because its a lot of money, but its true. This is the only board which say good things about rips, coincidence? Look at people with 30k+ posts, they are veterans who generally know what they are talking about, and they will tell you 99% of chinese hgh is crap! I on the other hand dont have the time to post everyday but i have been training religiously for 7 years and my diet and training are spot on. AND i was using 10iu EOD during this past year.

I have used hygetropin with good success but its hard to get hold of these days. I wish i could afford pharma but its not possible at the mo. Just my opinion.

How are you going to tell me that rips are no good when they serum test exceptionally high on every serum test just like legit hyges from .com.cn? Igf tests done on rips have also shown them to be legit as well. I've run both hyges and rips in the past and can say I experience the same exact results. I get edema but it gives my muscles a different look. Another thing I look for which hold true for all good gh regardless of whether it's pharm or generic, is that I can eat more food in general whether it be clean or shit and still stay lean. Rips and legit hyges pass this test as well.

The reason so many people defend rips on here is because they are sponsors and TOLD to. I have been on rips 12+ months and i can honestly say i havent noticed any change. I didn't want to admit it at first because its a lot of money, but its true. This is the only board which say good things about rips, coincidence? Look at people with 30k+ posts, they are veterans who generally know what they are talking about, and they will tell you 99% of chinese hgh is crap! I on the other hand dont have the time to post everyday but i have been training religiously for 7 years and my diet and training are spot on. AND i was using 10iu EOD during this past year.

I have used hygetropin with good success but its hard to get hold of these days. I wish i could afford pharma but its not possible at the mo. Just my opinion.

bingo buddy its all about money we all know that have been around they are trash thast all that matters the kids will keep getting ripped off and theres nothing we can do about it its a shame but oh well they will live and learn like we did

How are you going to tell me that rips are no good when they serum test exceptionally high on every serum test just like legit hyges from .com.cn? Igf tests done on rips have also shown them to be legit as well. I've run both hyges and rips in the past and can say I experience the same exact results. I get edema but it gives my muscles a different look. Another thing I look for which hold true for all good gh regardless of whether it's pharm or generic, is that I can eat more food in general whether it be clean or shit and still stay lean. Rips and legit hyges pass this test as well.

once again you are one of the ones profiting of off this we know what you guys response are you have plenty of young dumb kids gonna buy into us guys that have been down the block no better there is no need to argue w us about it there trash point blank as with 99 percent other generics

Agreed!

once again you are one of the ones profiting of off this we know what you guys response are you have plenty of young dumb kids gonna buy into us guys that have been down the block no better there is no need to argue w us about it there trash point blank as with 99 percent other generics
You're a idiot. You've been repeatedly asked to explain why Rips are bunk, though they test out high on serum and IGF tests, and you never do, yet you continue to spout your baseless BS. Oh wait, it's a added compound developed by a alien named Fred that fools the test, bingo!

I don't use exogenous GH, but i have, so i don't have a dog in this fight, so to speak.

Profiting off what? I don't sell generics. I present facts about this topic and all you do is spew out garbage without any scientific evidence. We all know that pharm grade gh is great, but not everyone can afford to go that route. You know as well as I do that rips and hyges are legit just like pharm grade gh from all the data and evidence out there. The only difference from tests seems to be that pharm grade gh peaks higher. It seems as though you have some serious alterior motives here from all your posts regarding this topic and the fact that you bump a certain sponsor here often.

Last edited:

Thats kind of funny, the source jm reps for doesn't even carry rips anymore. On the other hand, the source who you seem to be continually supporting sells only pharmagrade. Kinda looks like you are the one that is more directly connected from a profit-standpoint to this issue than jm.

You keep trashing rips but without any solid scientific justification. In addition you continue to ignore the scientific justification presented in support of rips and refuse to address it from a debate standpoint with facts and meaningful data.

You're a idiot. You've been repeatedly asked to explain why Rips are bunk, though they test out high on serum and IGF tests, and you never do, yet you continue to spout your baseless BS. Oh wait, it's a added compound developed by a alien named Fred that fools the test, bingo!

I don't use exogenous GH, but i have, so i don't have a dog in this fight, so to speak.

what do you want me too explain there garbage there are other peptides that can elevate your test so fuck the test IMO. And what have i compared them too lmao i compared them to products that contain HGH dont you think thats a good thing too compare rips too is real HGH what else should i compare them too or explain too you genius please explain ?

Thats kind of funny, the source jm reps for doesn't even carry rips anymore. On the other hand, the source who you seem to be continually supporting sells only pharmagrade. Kinda looks like you are the one that is more directly connected from a profit-standpoint to this issue than jm.

You keep trashing rips but without any solid scientific justification. In addition you continue to ignore the scientific justification presented in support of rips and refuse to address it from a debate standpoint with facts and meaningful data.

you guys could be solded anything here and swear up and down its legit i dont need serum testing too tell me a product is garbage just like with AAS test ,tren ,etc you know when something is working its that simple you guys keep defending the kids on this board and the ones getting free stuff from the sponsors here will keep pushing it and fooling people so dont get upset on my views on em .I really dont know what soild justification you want from me i ran rips for a year and ran real HGH there is my scientific bullshit this board is full of crooks i tell ya and if someone can chime in on what im profiting from lets hear it

what do you want me too explain there garbage there are other peptides that can elevate your test so fuck the test IMO. And what have i compared them too lmao i compared them to products that contain HGH dont you think thats a good thing too compare rips too is real HGH what else should i compare them too or explain too you genius please explain ?
I'll try and type real slow, maybe you can understand.
1. Peptides will not raise your GH Serum that high, this is fact.
2. Exogenous GH causes fluid retention, this is fact.
3. Serum test and IGF tests are the only way to accurately measure GH in your system, again, this is fact.
4. Bro science, that you're so fond of, is not a accurate way to judge GH, this is fact.
5. Everyone responds differently to different GH, for example i retained very little water retention on Rips and much more on Elitropin.
6. It has been proven, over and over and over again Rips is indeed HGH, using scientific methods, this is fact.
7. When facetiously calling someone a genius, try using basic grammar skills, otherwise you look like a imbecile.

Feel free to dispute the above with real facts.

"1. Peptides will not raise your GH Serum that high, this is fact."

Neither does true western pharma grade hgh lol.. I'm turned off by the mere fact you have crap Chinese generics pulling numbers 3x higher then true Hgh from a licensed lab..

Red flag

you guys could be solded anything here and swear up and down its legit i dont need serum testing too tell me a product is garbage just like with AAS test ,tren ,etc you know when something is working its that simple you guys keep defending the kids on this board and the ones getting free stuff from the sponsors here will keep pushing it and fooling people so dont get upset on my views on em .I really dont know what soild justification you want from me i ran rips for a year and ran real HGH there is my scientific bullshit this board is full of crooks i tell ya and if someone can chime in on what im profiting from lets hear it

Try reading Gators post, he summed it up perfectly. Also, you say that you took Rips for a whole year. If you supposedly can tell whether something is working or not; why would you waste a whole year taking something that you weren't getting any results from and that you knew was garbage? Just doesn't make logical sense. As for me, I have written about it many times on this forum. I have run both pharma grade and generic grade and have compared both my real world results as well as my lab work to come to my conclusions. I agree that there is a lot of krapp GH on the market; but you find that in any market and it doesn't mean that it is all krapp.

Try reading Gators post, he summed it up perfectly. Also, you say that you took Rips for a whole year. If you supposedly can tell whether something is working or not; why would you waste a whole year taking something that you weren't getting any results from and that you knew was garbage? Just doesn't make logical sense. As for me, I have written about it many times on this forum. I have run both pharma grade and generic grade and have compared both my real world results as well as my lab work to come to my conclusions. I agree that there is a lot of krapp GH on the market; but you find that in any market and it doesn't mean that it is all krapp.

People refuse to believe that they wasted thousands donating money to chinamen that poison their own milk..

Just like people that complete 12 week cycles of bunk test , they just hoping each week something new will appear results wise.

People refuse to believe that they wasted thousands donating money to chinamen that poison their own milk..

Just like people that complete 12 week cycles of bunk test , they just hoping each week something new will appear results wise.
Just curious, does the "t" in your board name stand for tiny? Just wondering, there must be a reason you're such a ray of sunshine:)

Just curious, does the "t" in your board name stand for tiny? Just wondering, there must be a reason you're such a ray of sunshine:)

Lol very tiny!! I just don't trust Chinese, granted some hgh out of there must be real but I would say not much.. I ran rips in 2010 , my resting heart rate went close to 100 just laying in bed.. 140 taking a shower.. I tried different ways to dose etc because I refused to believe it was junk.. Well After time nothing worked. I would have most likely ended up in a hospital had I stayed on them..

Lol very tiny!! I just don't trust Chinese, granted some hgh out of there must be real but I would say not much.. I ran rips in 2010 , my resting heart rate went close to 100 just laying in bed.. 140 taking a shower.. I tried different ways to dose etc because I refused to believe it was junk.. Well After time nothing worked. I would have most likely ended up in a hospital had I stayed on them..

Elevated resting heart rate is from edema which is a side effect of good gh regardless of whether it's pharm grade or generic.

Elevated resting heart rate is from edema which is a side effect of good gh regardless of whether it's pharm grade or generic.

I had no bloat, the increased heart rate took place within minutes of injection.

I'm on human grade HG from a licensed Lab now and have none of those sides.

And going from a resting rate of 60 to 100 is not even normal with
Bloat, c'mon man stop justifying that garbage ., this board is a litterbox of sponsors trying to wither their product.

Last edited:
I had no bloat, the increased heart rate took place within minutes of injection.

I'm on human grade HG from a licensed Lab now and have none of those sides.

I've said this before but I will reference it once again. I've run seros in the past and so did a buddy of mine that got them from the pharm. I didn't bloat at all but my bro gained about 10 pounds off of edema and his heart rate and bp both skyrocketed. JohnJuan who is a member here also experienced bloat off seros as well. People react to gh differently whether pharm grade or generic, and because of that, I don't go by certain side effects. What does it for me is blood work(serum and igf levels) and fat loss.

So just so we can be clear here; what in the Rips are you attributing this too? Obviously if there was something in the GH besides GH and that elevates the HR as you are saying then everyone that takes rips would be keeling over with heart attacks.

Everyone acts different to different substances. One person gets stung by a bee and dies the other person gets a small welt and moves on with life.. You can see my posts from 2010 on another board, this isn't some joke this is our health.. If you want to keep donating to them that's your choice.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner