over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about fake Chinese HGH

Everyone acts different to different substances. One person gets stung by a bee and dies the other person gets a small welt and moves on with life.. You can see my posts from 2010 on another board, this isn't some joke this is our health.. If you want to keep donating to them that's your choice.

I understand what you are saying and believe that you are telling the truth and had that experience. I also believe that you truly believe that the stuff is garbage and don't have an alternative agenda as others. What I don't understand is that with such a deadly reaction(literally) and with the large number of people that are using that brand, why wouldn't there be others similar to you. In other words, suppose only 1% of the individuals are reactive like you, then there still would be a number of similar cases reported. And what kind of toxin or poison are we talking about that would simply have the side effect of raising your HR. It sounds to me more like some sort of allergy to a substance used in manufacturing process. An allergy can happen to anyone and doesn't mean that the stuff is trash, garbage, poisonous etc..

What I am trying to say is that in spite of your bad experience it is difficult to attribute the reason to being because there is chinese poison in the vial and not some other logical explanation.

There have been others just google rips fast heart rate.. I remember around 2010 when i had this problem I had found others with the same situation. As a matter of fact one of the vets with 20k post had a dear friend who's BP on rips got so high it put him in the hospital.. I believe you can see that if you stumble across my post on 2010

There have been others just google rips fast heart rate.. I remember around 2010 when i had this problem I had found others with the same situation. As a matter of fact one of the vets with 20k post had a dear friend who's BP on rips got so high it put him in the hospital.. I believe you can see that if you stumble across my post on 2010

What board would that be?

i have tried almost every chinese generic and personally the only thing ive noticed improvements/side effects is dr lins yellow top hyge. And the original hygetropin green tops with hygene on the box. My 2 cents

i have tried almost every chinese generic and personally the only thing ive noticed improvements/side effects is dr lins yellow top hyge. And the original hygetropin green tops with hygene on the box. My 2 cents

Yes, the green top hyges from .com.cn are legit and strong as I have serum tested those in the past. However, the yellow hyges you speak of are absolute garbage. I did serum testing on them and they were bunk. What you were experiencing was probably placebo.

just to add to this, some people believe that the gh in rips is not active and not 191aa due to poor manufacturing process. non 191aa gh will raise serum results and so can non active gh (theres a study available). still doesnt explain the high igf numbers though (gh needs to be active to be converted to igf-1) but many believe there to be cheap igf in them to do that as already said.

the only way to be certain of the quality of rips or any generic is to get a mass spec test done of the vial (can be done from a university lab for the same price as a kit of gh) showing exactly what structure the gh is and purity plus getting gh/igf serums done. if the test shows the content is 191aa gh with reasonable purity gh and igf/gh serum numbers are where they should be then that should be enough evidence.

until then we're all just speculating really.

Last edited:
just to add to this, some people believe that the gh in rips is not active and not 191aa due to poor manufacturing process. non 191aa gh will raise serum results and so can non active gh (theres a study available). still doesnt explain the high igf numbers though (gh needs to be active to be converted to igf-1) but many believe there to be cheap igf in them to do that as already said.

the only way to be certain of the quality of rips or any generic is to get a mass spec test done of the vial (can be done from a university lab for the same price as a kit of gh) showing exactly what structure the gh is and purity plus getting gh/igf serums done. if the test shows the content is 191aa gh with reasonable purity gh and igf/gh serum numbers are where they should be then that should be enough evidence.

until then we're all just speculating really.

Once you get enough posts goto the lab testing forum where you will like what you find.

I have taken them long enough to know it wasnt 'placebo'. I have got almost every side effect possible from them, for as long as i was on them. Tiredness after shot, hand,feet,joint pain. Fat loss, better sleep. But i did gain some water weight at first. Some say this is a side effect of real growth, some say it isn't. Different of opinions again.

Maybe you have me confused with the other yellow tops as there is a few, of maybe you had a crap batch i dont know. Only reason im not taking them now as they are hard to get hold of, its the .cn type not the .com.cn.

dr lins hyges including yellows from a couple years ago were very good. he was one of the main guys behind the original hygene but split to do his own.
dont know about the yellows now but before lin's .cn operation was shut down many thought these were the best generic.
i heard dr lin is with riptropin now, if so can only be good news really.
i honestly dont mind the water retention, if the only difference between using rips and pharma ed is water weight/edema then surely people can withstand a period of having water retention to be able to afford using a higher dose of genuine growth and reap the benefits of that. i cant see many affording above 5-6ius of pharma ed. for the same price you can get upto 20-25ius of rips.
5ius pharma gh is an expensive fat burner imo

I have taken them long enough to know it wasnt 'placebo'. I have got almost every side effect possible from them, for as long as i was on them. Tiredness after shot, hand,feet,joint pain. Fat loss, better sleep. But i did gain some water weight at first. Some say this is a side effect of real growth, some say it isn't. Different of opinions again.

Maybe you have me confused with the other yellow tops as there is a few, of maybe you had a crap batch i dont know. Only reason im not taking them now as they are hard to get hold of, its the .cn type not the .com.cn.

I serum tested the yellow tops from .cn and they are garbage as in a big fat zero. Believe what you want, but I have facts to back up my claim. I have the labs on them as well.

Last edited:
but there has been copies going around. Did the tribal pattern have the correct letters imprinted? Was the date on the back printed well or burnt look? Did it have a security sticker and did it match up with the website? Post your lab test as i have one which came out at over 60ug. And all it takes is 10 mins search on google to see over 50 other people who say its GOOD.

Like gottagetit said, those people that score that high on any gh whether pharm grade or generic are hyper responders. As I have said before, the only way to know for sure if what you have is legit, is serum and igf test and anything else is guess work. I have never ever claimed that generics are stronger than pharm period. The people that claim that are ignorant. However, I get pissed when people talk shit about generics w/o having any facts to back it up and don't have blood work to back it either because I actually have done labs on both and very few generics have similar numbers for both serum and igf numbers compared to their pharm grade counterparts. They just talk shit out their ass based on what they think they see/feel. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would love for someone to get a Mass Spec done on these generics. I guarantee you guys wouldn't be talking serum tests anymore. Pharm Grade without a doubt is the way to go for HGH...

Let me ask you, lets say a Mass Spec test was done on Hygetropin Or Riptropin, and some of the fillers used in making them are known to cause cancer. Are you still going to use it? Is it worth your life for $1/iu generic? $6-7iu phram grade doesn't sound like such a bad idea now does it..

Last edited:
Once you get enough posts goto the lab testing forum where you will like what you find.

How many of those serum test takers are smokers? Several studies have been done, showing nicotine use increases HGH serum levels..

but there has been copies going around. Did the tribal pattern have the correct letters imprinted? Was the date on the back printed well or burnt look? Did it have a security sticker and did it match up with the website? Post your lab test as i have one which came out at over 60ug. And all it takes is 10 mins search on google to see over 50 other people who say its GOOD.

Now, where's your labs at?

Attachments

• lab.jpg
    lab.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 394
I have no idea why the fuck the labs come out all blurry because when I look at the original from my comp, it's clear as day. As you guys can see the result is a big fat 0.1 which means it's garbage.

How many of those serum test takers are smokers? Several studies have been done, showing nicotine use increases HGH serum levels..

The tests I was referring to in the post you quoted was not a serum test. It was in fact mass spect. Please take a look.

Also, I have done many serums myself and am not a smoker.

I would love for someone to get a Mass Spec done on these generics. I guarantee you guys wouldn't be talking serum tests anymore. Pharm Grade without a doubt is the way to go for HGH...

Let me ask you, lets say a Mass Spec test was done on Hygetropin Or Riptropin, and some of the fillers used in making them are known to cause cancer. Are you still going to use it? Is it worth your life for $1/iu generic? $6-7iu phram grade doesn't sound like such a bad idea now does it..

And what fillers are these? How do you know what they are using for fillers and that they cause cancer? Is there something special about the fillers that pharm grade GH uses that is different than the fillers generics use? I mean its not like they need to make up special fillers because of the huge expense of the fillers. Seriously folks!! Talk about speculation and scare tactics.

And what fillers are these? How do you know what they are using for fillers and that they cause cancer? Is there something special about the fillers that pharm grade GH uses that is different than the fillers generics use? I mean its not like they need to make up special fillers because of the huge expense of the fillers. Seriously folks!! Talk about speculation and scare tactics.

I was speaking hypothetically. You don't know and neither do I, unless a Mass Spec test is done. You don't think the chinese cut corners? Its in their nature to pull one over on us, they do it all the time. Some are to naive to realize it, before its too late. You think cutler, jackson, heath, etc are using hygetropin? Get real..

The tests I was referring to in the post you quoted was not a serum test. It was in fact mass spect. Please take a look.

Also, I have done many serums myself and am not a smoker.

You might not be a smoker or use nicotine, but what about the others??

I will take another look, thank you!

I was speaking hypothetically. You don't know and neither do I, unless a Mass Spec test is done. You don't think the chinese cut corners? Its in their nature to pull one over on us, they do it all the time. Some are to naive to realize it, before its too late. You think cutler, jackson, heath, etc are using hygetropin? Get real..

Yeah, because the pharmaceutical companies wouldn't cut corners and are known for providing safe products(super sarcasm).

Oh, and I am sure that Heath, Cutler, etc.. tell you what brand GH they use.

Everything you say is pure speculation based on no facts whatsoever and contradictory to actual facts presented numerous times on this board. You are entitled to believe what you want to believe but your logic lacks reasoning and is more of paranoia.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws