over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about fake Chinese HGH

Yeah, because the pharmaceutical companies wouldn't cut corners and are known for providing safe products(super sarcasm).

Oh, and I am sure that Heath, Cutler, etc.. tell you what brand GH they use.

Everything you say is pure speculation based on no facts whatsoever and contradictory to actual facts presented numerous times on this board. You are entitled to believe what you want to believe but your logic lacks reasoning and is more of paranoia.

Paranoia? Hardly... I wouldn't inject any Chinese blue top or generic into my body, Im a pharmgrade guy. Nothing but the best for me..

As for what brands Cutler and Heath use? Id bet everything I own they aren't injecting hygetropin, scitropin, kefei, etc.. Those guys are getting the best there is.. Saizen, Seros, etc..

Yes, everything I said is speculation, but it makes you think doesn't it? Truth will come out eventually, and when it does will see who was paranoid, and who was right..

There we go mate. Yellow top REAL hyge from .cn. Like i said there is a LOT of copies around maybe you had one...

Paranoia? Hardly... I wouldn't inject any Chinese blue top or generic into my body, Im a pharmgrade guy. Nothing but the best for me..

As for what brands Cutler and Heath use? Id bet everything I own they aren't injecting hygetropin, scitropin, kefei, etc.. Those guys are getting the best there is.. Saizen, Seros, etc..

Yes, everything I said is speculation, but it makes you think doesn't it? Truth will come out eventually, and when it does will see who was paranoid, and who was right..
Yeah, i agree, i'm with you, i don't believe in the mass spec that was done, the igf tests, or the countless blood serum tests. Personally, i believe Obama got some secret compound from the inhabitants of the planet Saturn, and sent it to the Chinese to help dupe us. It's all a conspiracy i tell ya!! :'tar-wars

thats all i need to know!!!:confused:

.there was a mass spec done on rips, elis in the lab sections of the forums. go read it. they have been tested and have about 84% purity from what i rememeber so its not as good as pharm as far as that. the gh is in there and if you want to make up some bogus shit then go ahead and dispute the testing. it was done by mods here and members donated.

You might not be a smoker or use nicotine, but what about the others??

I will take another look, thank you!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1