over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about free range eggs

I use Egglands Best, nice orange yolks that don't break easily, hard shell, fresh, and they taste good.

In the U.S. "free range" means they can see the outdoors, they don't even have to be able to access it. The chickens on big farms supplying the grocery stores with "free range" eggs are treated no better than other chickens.

Find a local farm or individual that raises some chickens if you want to be sure that you know how they are treated and fed. That's what I do. I pay $2.50 a dozen and they are the best eggs I've ever tasted. Yes, twice as much as the cheap grocery store eggs but I know the people who raise them, how they're treated, and what they are fed.

wow you guys! LOL keep doing what your doing gentlemen... but if you don't believe what a chicken eats plays a role in how nutritious an egg is, well then i don't know what to tell ya.

Happy growing guys! :)

I was VERY SPECIFIC about what the hens eat being important to the quality of the egg. Please try reading posts before you flame.

I was VERY SPECIFIC about what the hens eat being important to the quality of the egg. Please try reading posts before you flame.
where was the flame?, i was very respectful with my post, you don't want to see the ghetto side of me respond...LOL :p JK. :)

I personally want the animals I murder, skin, and whose flesh I sear over an open flame to be as happy as possible right up to the time they take those last steps! If I had it my way, they would be allowed to frollic in the sun, kids would be allow to play with them, pet them and keep them as family pets. A happy animal just taste better! Then everyone would cry boo-hoo-hoo when I walk out back with my 4570 and put a baseball size hole through it's head, chop his ass into steaks and fill my freezer!

omg.jpg
omg-wtf.jpg
78-OMG-A-Branch.jpg
chicken_egg_4.jpg

$5.99 for a dozen free-range organic eggs at whole foods here in Philly, and you still can't be sure they are not fed some cracked corn feed mix.

Im going to finally add these into my diet after reading about the benefits on here. My question is, are all the benefits of free range/omega in the yolk? So if I eat 6 eggs but only 1 contains the yolk (due to my diet and the macros), wold it be a waste of money to eat 6 free range/omega 3? Would I be better off eating the 5 whites from a regular egg, then just using a free range egg for the one where I eat the yolk and white? Im kinda short on funds now so Im looking to save some money and would hate to spend the extra on free range eggs if the white of the egg is the same as a regular egg.

I think you cut your life shorter more worrying about things like this.

wow you guys! LOL keep doing what your doing gentlemen... but if you don't believe what a chicken eats plays a role in how nutritious an egg is, well then i don't know what to tell ya.

Happy growing guys! :)

the difference is probably 1 to 2 eggs per dozen maybe. Probably .0125.

Yall are crazier than a motherfucker to waste your money on these hybrid eggs. The regular ones are just fine.

And all this time, I though "free range" meant that these chickens can leave home, travel to different countries and return as they please? LOL!!! J/K!

are crazier than a motherfucker to waste your money on these hybrid eggs. The regular ones are just fine

You could just take some Omega 3 capsules for a lot cheaper. Save your hard earned money.

Exactly what I' thinking man! If I was filthy rich and had too much money to just blow.. I'd buy some.. hell I'd buy some golden eggs then!

The way I see it:
To the average dieter or athlete, regular eggs are PERFECT.
To the average Bodybuilder, regular eggs are GOOD-GREAT.
To the nit pickin 20-year bodybuilding vet, that wants to change .005% of his body composition... the switch from regular eggs to pampered eggs would be a good choice.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner