over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about HCG and test levels!

BIGSHERM

Registered
I wanted to ask a question regarding HCG. I already read the article on the articles page but wanted to see what others thought. Well i have been off cycle for 3 months now and a few weeks ago i went to my doc to get some hcg because my nuts and test levels were not back. I can usually tell this because I normally wake up every morning with a wood and havn't had one latley and also havn't been in the mood for sex. He prescribed me to some HCG and told me to do 1 injection of 10,000 iu once a week for 2 weeks, but i did not do that cause that is too much at one time. I did 5000 than the other 5000 5 days later, and saved the other bottle for another time. For those 2 weeks I was getting a morning wood every morning but now it is gone. I have the other bottle and was thinking to do 1000 iu every other day until gone, do you think this would be a good idea to help get my nuts and test levels back to normal?? Or should i start my next cycle and use it mid cycle and see if this would work better?? I don't want to start a new cycle without getting my natural levels back b/c I know that is a no no. I used to use clomid but lately my source hasn't been sending to my zipcode. So im kinda fucked for the clomid right now! I really need to get some! Sorry for the long post but I need to feel like a man again want to be horny all the time like I used to be, its kinda scaring me! Thanks alot for the help fellas!

HCG is actually detrimental to bringing back your test levels. It's actions are higher on the feedback chain, and the higher it is on the chain, the longer it shuts you down. If anything, you have actually delayed your natural recovery even more by using HCG now.
Clomid is the way to go after a cycle. Even arimidex as that has been shown to have recovery abilities for the HPTA.

HCG is only to be used during a cycle to keep your balls at a decent size and to making sure they don't forget how to work. That's all.

Hey bro - glad to see you made it over.

Big said exactly what I would've said - only better :D

xcel

Damn!! Alright well I guess i gotta get my hands on some clomid right now and save my hcg for mid cycle. Does anyone think that i should still wait until my natural test levels are back to start my new cycle, or can I just start the new cycle and use the hcg mid cycle and make sure to use the clomid as soon as i come off! I think i am going to try and get my hands on some clomid quick and use that again before i start my cycle! I hope using the HCG my doctor gave me didn't fuck me up too bad. I hope my natural test levels come back some day!!

supplement with.....................

Bigsherm,
try supplementing with 750mg-1000mg of REAL bulgarian tribistan per day over the next 2-3 weeks as this won't interefer with you HPTA axis and will bring back your natural LH levels and IMHO is alot better choice than HCG. hope this help wyldeone.

Hey thanks alot bro!! I actually picked up some Tribulus Fuel Stack by Twinlab and took for about a week and stopped, is this stuff any good?? It says it is Tribulus Terrestris Extract. But any way i would love to try that bulgarian tribistan, do you know where i can pick that stuff up at?? I really appreciate the help bro!!!

So i guess its not anything you can get at the vitamin shop or online??

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear