over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about HGH and Insulin Resistance

1. Of course GH affects insulin duh. Just about anything does. To over think it is asinine !
2. The ignorant comment about the moon and gravity . Protien is less likely to be placed as fat . It is common practice to take protien prior to sleep . Not a whole damn shake with all other shit. You're an idiot if you think anything else.
3. It's over thinking because of misinformed idiots like you that confuse people . Hgh before bed. No need for
Slin . Keep calories to minimum. By using just protien for nitrogen and recovery . He talks of before bed and post workout . Does he without before bed, there's nothing incorrect with my input . It's been common successful practice for decades . Many pros actually take most of their carbs before 3pm when pre-contest dieting with idea that they burn off before they sleep .

Oh and I am an expert both exoerience and educaton wise. I forget most of you missed graduation or just plain soft in the head .

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Damn. You know so much. You should charge for that advice.

True you and I says the same thing then you dog me ? With that other diuchebag when I'm agreeing with you

Clueless. But I shouldn't be surprised.

If you were in this community for as long as I you'd know I'm on many private boards and I am an expert I'm educated and at 50 I look like most 25 year old body builders . I normally don't frequent the public boards . I been on them since 99. Yes I bashed it but I also offered feedback . Your just true asshole and they stay on the boards all day while I work , fight a war and live life

Wow. Maybe you should just stay on those private boards. We are obviously not worthy.

Bro its not a fight on here, people are just trying to gain knowledge. I dont care if we agreed or not, you didnt need to bash the kid. So what he was taking a protein shake at bed time with peanut butter and skim milk? Do i do that? No, but he's just trying to figure things out.

Check out his other thread, it goes on for 3 pages with a lot of good info. He just worded his question better.

You are bashing people for being stupid and saying you are educated, but you have a ton of misspellings in your post? You New England people have such a chip on your shoulder for no reason.

Agreed I did bash the kid and no I'm not here to fight . Maybe if you and knight gag stated that up front ? Is say you know you're right and I apologize . So to the original poster please pardon my tone . I guess I too was a beginner and should be more helpful .

Did you graduate high school or just a ass?
You want to talk bodybulding or toss insults I can go either way you began the latter

You are the one tossing insults calling me dyslexic when you clearly have NO IDEA what that even means. Seems to me you are the one who has tossed a half dozen or more insults out in the previous couple posts.

Knight adds a ton of positive info to this forum day in and day out. You just chimed in to start shit. Go watch the Pats game...

No He started shit ! I just continued it! Let's get the facts straight . Like I said he could have said come now K he's only a newb. But I guess we will never know will we. I apologize to you too as seems your trying to get through . Grow I sincerely apologize for my rude comments . Have a great day . Pats aren't on they played Thursday maybe I'm cranky ;)

Ketsugo...your command of the English language is astounding. I can't even fucking tell what half of your posts are trying to convey with the errors in spelling, grammar, and not to mention incomplete thoughts. But hey...you graduated and others must not have...and I am waiting for you to give ample reason as to why you asked if I was dyslexic? Do you know what it means to be dyslexic? And on a side note, do you think it's funny to make fun of people with learning disabilities?

Last edited:
You are the one tossing insults calling me dyslexic when you clearly have NO IDEA what that even means. Seems to me you are the one who has tossed a half dozen or more insults out in the previous couple posts.

No little boy - you began with your condescending post , maybe go back and look at the order . If your so worldly you could have approached it with a different tone. It began by saying " your flawed " quote go back . I responded to you ass hole

Ketsugo...your command of the English language is astounding. I can't even fucking tell what half of your posts are trying to convey with the errors in spelling, gramma, and incomplete thoughts. But hey...you graduated and others must not have...and I am waiting for you to give ample reason as to why you asked if I was dyslexic? Do you know what it means to be dyslexic? And on a side note, do you think it's funny to make fun of people with learning disabilities?

I guess you want to continue fighting as I was trying to apologize . Your post occurred before dyslexic and I'm done . Have a great day

Ketsugo...your command of the English language is astounding. I can't even fucking tell what half of your posts are trying to convey with the errors in spelling, grammar, and not to mention incomplete thoughts. But hey...you graduated and others must not have...and I am waiting for you to give ample reason as to why you asked if I was dyslexic? Do you know what it means to be dyslexic? And on a side note, do you think it's funny to make fun of people with learning disabilities?

I actually wasn't making fun and no I actually work helping people with disabilities . As an advocate my full time job is arguing on their behalf . Enduring proper treatment and that they receive all the benefits and entitlements they need to function in the community . No bullshit . Plus I'm on a cell phone and my phone corrects words as I write - and I may not catch them. I've devoted my life to helping the mentally Ill. That was after i served our country in desert storm . Uncle Sam paid for my MSW . Anything else you'd like to know ?

I actually wasn't making fun and no I actually work helping people with disabilities . As an advocate my full time job is arguing on their behalf . Enduring proper treatment and that they receive all the benefits and entitlements they need to function in the community . No bullshit . Plus I'm on a cell phone and my phone corrects words as I write - and I may not catch them. I've devoted my life to helping the mentally Ill. That was after i served our country in desert storm . Uncle Sam paid for my MSW . Anything else you'd like to know ?

So your phone accidently typed dyslexic? Makes sense.

So your phone accidently typed dyslexic? Makes sense.

Well did you not say I misspell words ? Or did another person say that ? Or are you only reading partial of your own cuz you are either dyslexic or ignorant ? Oh I'm sorry that was rude . I'm sorry if I hurt your ego.
Who makes sense?

For the record I do apologize and I'll be mindful in the future
Offending anyone was never my initial intent. So I do apologize . However I do respond if people likewise speaker in a condescending manner to me.

Last edited:
Its all good. Apology accepted. I was the one who said you misspelled a lot of words, not Knight. And i said that before you apologized.

Its ok, we just came at you because you bashed someones thread. Hang out on the board for a while and you will see that Knight and myself get along with everyone, and he adds a lot of valuable scientific advice.

Seriously check out Waya's other thread on the subject. It became a productive topic...

Carbs at night turn to fat anyways? OMG does it have something to do with the moon and the gravitational pull? I'm assuming you know..(or are the one who is indeed clueless?) that aminos and protein convert to glucose at various rates. THEN WHAT? YOUR PLAN IS DOOMED. Your logic is deeply flawed my friend. No slin before bed is about the only thing you nailed in that diatribe.

haha - you caught the same thing I did..carbs at night turn to fat?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear