over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about Humalin-R vs Humalog

Tyrone , sorry bout that bro just trying to keep an educational thread goin

good catch

No, no bro...You guys are doing great! Chicken dinner wanted to keep up the attitude after Big A warned him and now he's talking shit to me in the banned forum lol.:rolleyes:

Keep up the good discussion men!:)

Input Please

I've been doing the following
10ius Slin R just before workout (noonish)
Drink a creatine drink during work out - 60grms sugar
PWO Drink - 52grms Pro, 20grm sugar & lg apple
Then 8ius HGH
90 mins later a Protien & Complex carb meal
Just started this last week. I usaully feel the typical hypo symptoms right before its time for the Pro & Carb meal. After that I'm fine
How does this look?
Thanks

i have been taking all of this in. I am an experienced AAS user and love my gh, i am just now looking into trying some slin. I do have some R that i want to use next month. i take my gh first thing in the morning. my concern is that i get done training at 7pm. not sure if I can get enough food in me b/f I go to bed around 10:30. normally, i take in 40g of Waxiemaze pwo, then eat dinner 30-40 min later, and eat another snack and shake b/f bed. doesnt seem like this would be safe.....amy suggestions?

I could try slin b/f i train and have my shake in hand then continue to eat untill i go to bed. just not sure yet on what to do. thank you for your comments and suggestions, and the great post

You are better using LOG. It is out of you in 3 hours, perfect for your situation.

thanx Pesty, i was thinking that but nice to hear someone else suggest it!

Just curious, what level of competition are the people who say to just sit and veg after using insulin? Except for Big A of course but i dont think he was a nay sayer to pre workout slin.

i need help

i weigh 175#, 5'9" at 7% body fat. I'm 29 y/o. I eat the same thing daily. I eat a cup of oatmeal, 4 packs of tuna & 3 protein shakes. I've been doing this for 20 months. Some days I trade tuna fish for chicken breast or lean cut burgers, but my carbs are pretty consistent. I want to begin taking the slin R, post work out. I'm going to watch it with tes C at 500 a week & anadrol at 100 ed. I will watch the anadrol dvd for 4 weeks and tes c dvd for 10 weeks. I will keep my oatmeal at a cup but start taking a fast digesting carb while watching my slin R post work out. I work out at 530pm and I'm in bead by 10. Should I be TACKING the slin R? I know I should mak my on post,but i dont want to be redundant on this.. Any suggestions??

Last edited:
i have been taking all of this in. I am an experienced AAS user and love my gh, i am just now looking into trying some slin. I do have some R that i want to use next month. i take my gh first thing in the morning. my concern is that i get done training at 7pm. not sure if I can get enough food in me b/f I go to bed around 10:30. normally, i take in 40g of Waxiemaze pwo, then eat dinner 30-40 min later, and eat another snack and shake b/f bed. doesnt seem like this would be safe.....amy suggestions?

I could try slin b/f i train and have my shake in hand then continue to eat untill i go to bed. just not sure yet on what to do. thank you for your comments and suggestions, and the great post

I used to train then or later and use Humulin R and never had an issue, but looking back now I think I was being stupid. I took way too many risks. If I were you and serious about using slin I would try to get humalog since it wont be active while you are sleeping. Did you read the post I made on this thread about the friend of mine that went hypo really bad in his sleep? He was a lifetime diabetic too and knew what he was doing.

I used to train then or later and use Humulin R and never had an issue, but looking back now I think I was being stupid. I took way too many risks. If I were you and serious about using slin I would try to get humalog since it wont be active while you are sleeping. Did you read the post I made on this thread about the friend of mine that went hypo really bad in his sleep? He was a lifetime diabetic too and knew what he was doing.

I wish we had some sponsers that carried Humalog , that shit is impossible to get around here

I wish we had some sponsers that carried Humalog , that shit is impossible to get around here

YOu can try the Canadian pharmacies, but I had US customs snag 2 out of 3 attempts. I finally just went to humulin r because of that. I guess those pharmacies are probably highly scrutinized by customs, but a sponser who knows how to package could get one through.

yes sir i did read your post nd that is my main concern is something happeneing in my sleep. when i tried igf for the first time i kept some protein and waxiemaze by the bed for in case, like i would wake up! the R was very accessible to me which is why i got it, but now realizing it may not be the best choice.

starting in the spring, i do cardio in the am and train in the pm. i wonder if i could take the R first thing in the am and just make sure i get the nutrients in me and not take it pwo in the eves. would this work just as well?

yes sir i did read your post nd that is my main concern is something happeneing in my sleep. when i tried igf for the first time i kept some protein and waxiemaze by the bed for in case, like i would wake up! the R was very accessible to me which is why i got it, but now realizing it may not be the best choice.

starting in the spring, i do cardio in the am and train in the pm. i wonder if i could take the R first thing in the am and just make sure i get the nutrients in me and not take it pwo in the eves. would this work just as well?

Well, I think its been said on here before but insulin really is not of much use unless its used with GH. I think most of those experienced with it would tell you that. I did use it on its own and really didnt get much of anything from it. Combined with GH though and youll see synergistic effects. If you dont have GH I would not use it at all.
Yeah, in the AM you would be safer doing it so you dont have to worry about effects in your sleep. Of course this is all hypotherical and merely for the sake of discussion.

lantus(24hr slin) +gh made for a great pct.

ended up at 100 units of lantus at the end of the run

i have been using gh and plan on using it as long as i can. ive decided to inj the gh pwo versus first thing in the am to see if there is any differences....good info here

i have been using gh and plan on using it as long as i can. ive decided to inj the gh pwo versus first thing in the am to see if there is any differences....good info here

The usual is to do both PWO with each other, at least from what ive been told and done. Should show best results, although I never personally tested out any other approach.

If you were going to use say 10 iu insulin what would be a good dose fo HGH to stack with it?

I've read that some use as much as 10 iu HGH and as little as 2 iu HGH

If you were going to use say 10 iu insulin what would be a good dose fo HGH to stack with it?

I've read that some use as much as 10 iu HGH and as little as 2 iu HGH

If you have never used it before, then you have to start low on GH. If you take too much youre going to have problems with swelling. I knew when I would go too high because my hands would start going numb, and they are numb the whole day. Never a good thing when you have sides like that. You know something is wrong. You have to start low and slowl work your way up over the course of several months. Most start at 2 IU.

Great thread.One question?I have used log, and r with and without hgh..It works better with hgh but so does any other gear i use.However isn;t the purpose of slin to transport glucose and nutrients into the muscle cells?So i am confused as to why i have read that slin is usleless without HGH.Wouldn't it be a benefit to be able to force more nutrients into our muscle cells even if not on hgh?Especially if we are on cycle or even better when we are off cycle.Please help educate me.

Question for the Subq slin users

Anyone notice that you may be carrying around extra water?

R over Log hands down.

Great thread.One question?I have used log, and r with and without hgh..It works better with hgh but so does any other gear i use.However isn;t the purpose of slin to transport glucose and nutrients into the muscle cells?So i am confused as to why i have read that slin is usleless without HGH.Wouldn't it be a benefit to be able to force more nutrients into our muscle cells even if not on hgh?Especially if we are on cycle or even better when we are off cycle.Please help educate me.

very good question , it would seem to me also that just the benifit of its "shutteling" abilities would be a great benifit.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws