over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about IM vs. SQ Slin- BigKiwi please read if you can

ajpt

Registered
I was wondering if injecting HumR slin IM, as opposed to SQ, reduces some of the bloating that is often associated with slin usage.

Big Kiwi, I know you turned pro only using slin and no HGH, so I figured you might have tried both methods and could shed some light on your experiences with them. Thanks.

Why are you under the impression that slin injections cause or somehow affect bloat?

Any bloat is from improper diet along with the slin use. Not from the slin use.

Its a storage hormone, so any water/carbs fats, excess nutrients will be pulled/stored if they are not used.

Why are you under the impression that slin injections cause or somehow affect bloat?

Any bloat is from improper diet along with the slin use. Not from the slin use.

Its a storage hormone, so any water/carbs fats, excess nutrients will be pulled/stored if they are not used.

I dont know, that sounds like a blanket statement. A lot of drugs will bloat you regardless of diet. If I take DBol and drink tons of water, go low carbs and low sodium, I still get bloated...

I dont know, that sounds like a blanket statement. A lot of drugs will bloat you regardless of diet. If I take DBol and drink tons of water, go low carbs and low sodium, I still get bloated...

Thats because there is a difference.

First you need to figure out if you mean bloat as in water weight or bloat as in fat storage.

Dbol is not slin. Dbol is a different hormone that causes water bloat due to slight effect on aromatase activity and also it causes you to hold water.

So dbol bloat is water weight.

Slin bloat, if you allow it is fat/glycogen storage and water weight.

Slin is more likely to cause bloat from not just holding water.... but everything if you eat shitty while running it.

Slin is mainly used to shove nutrients, (protein and carbs) into muscle cells. Now 1 gram of carbs can hold 3 grams of water. So if youre using doses of slin that your body normally wouldnt produce and you add in amounts of carbs that your body wouldnt need in order to control the slin dose... then you equal a shit load of carbs and water being shoved into your muscles. What doesnt go to your muscles goes to your organs and other storage areas. So you look bloated.

I personally have ran slin both IM and Sub Q without any bloat.

One, because Im lean pretty much all the time.
Two, because I make the slin match my diet, I dont change or up my carbs to meet my slin dose.

Thats because there is a difference.

First you need to figure out if you mean bloat as in water weight or bloat as in fat storage.

Dbol is not slin. Dbol is a different hormone that causes water bloat due to slight effect on aromatase activity and also it causes you to hold water.

So dbol bloat is water weight.

Slin bloat, if you allow it is fat/glycogen storage and water weight.

Slin is more likely to cause bloat from not just holding water.... but everything if you eat shitty while running it.

Slin is mainly used to shove nutrients, (protein and carbs) into muscle cells. Now 1 gram of carbs can hold 3 grams of water. So if youre using doses of slin that your body normally wouldnt produce and you add in amounts of carbs that your body wouldnt need in order to control the slin dose... then you equal a shit load of carbs and water being shoved into your muscles. What doesnt go to your muscles goes to your organs and other storage areas. So you look bloated.

I personally have ran slin both IM and Sub Q without any bloat.

One, because Im lean pretty much all the time.
Two, because I make the slin match my diet, I dont change or up my carbs to meet my slin dose.

Oh I see , I see. Good post, thanks. I have used slin, both HumR and NovaLog and I used to take in about 100 grams of carbs pre workout and 75 grams PWO...im thinking I got bloated due to the excess carbs then? I was just afraid of going hypo. how many carbs do you take with it

If I'm not mistaken big k said in the other thread about slin im is less water bloat

You def tend to hold less water especially around the mid section using a longer insulin needle and using it IM rather than sub. I have experimented much over the years with insulin due to it being one of the only things we could get down here and it does make a big difference :)

You def tend to hold less water especially around the mid section using a longer insulin needle and using it IM rather than sub. I have experimented much over the years with insulin due to it being one of the only things we could get down here and it does make a big difference :)

Do you think thats because it kicks in and clears slightly faster when shot IM?
Giving you more shuttling effect right out the gate, leaving less to be stored in a negative sense?

Like I stated above... Ive never noticed bloat, but then again I rarely use over 6ius of slin at a time. At supraphysiological doses... I could see more of a reason for ppl to bloat.

I do feel that the effects of the insulin are faster when getting into your system . With Actrapid it is supposed to have a peak at 30min then again at 2 1/2 hours the peak seems to be quicker and there doesn't seem to be be another peak later on but you can still feel the effectsof the insulin in your system :)

Do any of you find that you sweat a lot after taking slin (even when you have eaten lots of carbs and dont feel any other symptoms of hypoglycemia)?

kiwi, do u believe that you should wait to use insulin until your at a certain level in bodybuilding? or think it is just simply another tool to use smartly along the way? how advanced do you think u should be physique wise if you agree with that? thanks bro

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity