over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question about injectable winny not separating from the water

GioDeSa

Newbies
Hi. First time posting here. I recently bought injectable winny from a new source. It does NOT separate from the water base. Every bottle of winny ive ever had has separated...where the white grains settle on the bottom of the bottle and must be shaken up before injecting. The winny I just received does not do this. It has been sitting on my dresser for a week and it has not separated. Does anyone know if this means its bad winstrol?

Thanks

I’d say warm it slightly under like warm water while gently shaking and see if it changes. If not it’s likely overdosed(unlikely) or just doesn’t have enough solvent(likely culprit)

Thanks for responding. I ran it under warm water and nothing changed. Im not seeing any granules. I attached a photo.

Attachments

• IMG_9446.jpg
    IMG_9446.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 9
If I understand you correctly you are saying that there is no settling at the bottom of the vial after letting it sit?

Remember that UG labs all have different brewing techniques and formulas. All it sometimes takes is a slight change in the brewing process or a slight variation in the formula. It doesn't necessarily mean that your product is bunk.

Yes..you are correct. The winstrol is a solid white color and it does not separate at all. Ive just never seen winny that doesnt separate a little. I appreciate the help/advice.
Thanks

Yes..you are correct. The winstrol is a solid white color and it does not separate at all. Ive just never seen winny that doesnt separate a little. I appreciate the help/advice.
Thanks
How long have you been cycling this winny? Are you seeing results as you would from previous cycles?

How long have you been cycling this winny? Are you seeing results as you would from previous cycles?
I havent started it yet. This is a new source for me (online) and Im a little nervous about pinning it due to the appearance of it. I ordered a test kit from lab max but not sure how accurate those are either. The "lab" that produced it is british dragon but from what ive read a lot of UG labs just counterfit the stuff. This came with no hologram on the box and no number to check on the BD website

I havent started it yet. This is a new source for me (online) and Im a little nervous about pinning it due to the appearance of it. I ordered a test kit from lab max but not sure how accurate those are either. The "lab" is british dragon but from what ive read a lot of UG labs just counterfit the stuff. This came with no hologram on the box and no number to check on the BD website
If it's a sponsor from this this site I would not worry about it's validity.

Looks like Armor All.

Maybe ask the source, I'd be skeptical myself. Winstrol isn't water soluble which is why it has to be shaken so something is going on there. If they gave me a plausible explanation I would probably accept it. I'd need to hear it though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity