over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QUESTION ABOUT INSULIN?

getbig27

Registered
i've been on slin for a month now and im doing 10iu's IM (as per BIGKIWI) 2x a day. my question is why is that after my shot i dont get jittery , shaky or nothing. IM is supposed to deliver the slin even faster thatn sub q thats why im wondering whats up. i could go for an hour with no carbs and the only thing i feel after an hour is a slight shaky. i did that once to see how long i could go before feeling anything. besides that im pumped to the gills all the time and lovin it. so anyone know why the slin takes so long to hit me?

I think its an individual thing. Your liver will hold a lot of glycogen so yours may just hold a little more than the average. So its may have enough to keep you out of the hypoglycemic range when you only take 10iu.

What kind of slin are you using?

Hypertrophy guy is probably right on. And Vein has a point if your using Hum-L versus Hum-R or 'log' But I have also noticed that my slin has been less effective if it's old or changed temps too many times etc.. Slin doen't neccessarily HAVE to be in the fridge 24/7 but it does need to stay out of direct sunlight and in a cool stable temp. If this bottle isn't old and you are aware of it's life as a bottle of slin and know it's been stored properly, and it's NOT Hum-L then hypertrophyguy's suggestion is on the money.

Could be...

... Hepatic glycogen is high, as HTG suggested. Do you eat much fructose?... Any difference in a morning vs. a PM shot in terms of onsets of the shakes?...

... You are somewhat insulin insensitive. What's your diet like?... Lots of carbs all day long?

... Could be any of a number of things related to epinephrine, somatostatin or glucagon release.

.... Have you used a ketogenic diet before?... SOme find that adapatation to ketosis is very long lasting: even after months on a higher carb (e.g., Zone) diet they can still show ketones. IN this case, your brain may be able to fuction well w/o glucose and your liver is good at making ketones.

FYI, you are not the only person who can do this. I know someone who could do 15IU BEFORE a workout lasting an hr or so and then has waited another couple hours after the workout w/o food, dealing with the shakes, delirium, cold sweats, etc., only to make it out of this as slin levels decrease and the hypoglycemia is gone. No carbs or protein for 3hr after 15IU AND a workout. He would do this to see how high his appetite would go so he could eat amazing amounts of food and once just decided to see how long he could last. NOT THAT I'M SUGGESTING THAT YOU OR ANYONE DO THIS!!! (BTW, this guy is a crazy mofo.)

-Randy

homonunculus---my diet is not high in carbs. i guess i must be along the same lines as ur friend. i dont take fructose at all ...once or twice a week if im lucky. never the less i am reaping the benefits of that slin pump and i like the fact that im hard and veiny despite the high calories while on the slin. BIGKIWI said he saw alot less fat and water gain shooting it IM. so thats what ive been doing.

GB...

Right on, man. I just won't try to screw around with waiting to see how hypo you can go. There is a possibility that y oumight hit a cap bed or arteriole and end up going IV instead of IM. THAT would hit ya hard. :eek:

-Randy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity