over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about Insulin

bulknutrients

Found gplc at bulknutients.com for anyone else that is looking. They also had glycerol and vit c. Lets hope the order goes well.

should we follow regular bulk calories ontop of the slin or cut it down a bit since we are pounding everything in around the slin and shakes?

I'd eat as much as you can as ussual and add slin before a meal several more times a day. I do 6 ius before breakfast since its the one really clean meal a day that I eat. I'm still not piling on the wieght so I guess it depends on how your doing on just the prework out slin and shakes.

Your not going to get fat overnight. You might put on 10 lbs of water if you use enough HgH but if you get fat you will know it and can make the necessary changes to diet and protocal.

At least that has been my experience

Couple questions.

It still is not clear to me whether eating excess calories with slin will make you fatter than just eating excess calories without slin.

For example:

If someone needs 10g carbs / 1 IU slin to not go hypo, will they get fat if they consume 15g carbs/ 1 IU? In this is assuming that their diet is perfect and shakes are set up perfectly. Calories also stay the same, just more carbs are allocated to the slin shake rather than for the rest of the day.

My second question. Is it significantly less effective to not take your slin pre workout? I just started school again and my classes are killer and I train to late to comfortably take slin pre workout.

Would it still be effective to take it earlier in the day, say for breakfast? And still do the same shakes, just without the pre workout additives.

Thanks!

if someone wanted to implement a pre workout insulin protocol how would they going about it if they were trying to do low dosing? i feel that 15 iu might be too high for a first time, and perhaps so is 10iu. What about 5iu? Thanks.

if someone wanted to implement a pre workout insulin protocol how would they going about it if they were trying to do low dosing? i feel that 15 iu might be too high for a first time, and perhaps so is 10iu. What about 5iu? Thanks.

Of humalog or humilin r?

Be more specific on those and we can help make it rift for you. :)

I can help with giving you different variables on timing, nutrition for pre, inftra, and post workout based on which version of skin...

Let us know

Last edited:
I would be using humalin-r thanks. I'm looking for a low dose protocol that would be safe but still provide me with some of the benefits of using insulin thanks

I would be using humalin-r thanks. I'm looking for a low dose protocol that would be safe but still provide me with some of the benefits of using insulin thanks

You can edit this as per your protocol but I highly suggest adding TNE on the days your using slin prework out:

Pre workout protocol:
inject TNE and consume or inject dbol 90 mins pre workout (in muscles to be trained)
inject humulin-R 90 mins pre workout (5 to 15 iu in muscles to be trained)
eat a pre workout meal of 8-16oz chicken and 2 sweet potatoes (varies on how much humilin R you took but just covering all the ius here)
immediately pre workout have 25-50g dextrose
intra workout drink 50g dextrose, 25g whey protein, bcaa's, creatine monohydrate
immediately post workout IM entire HGH dose (in muscle trained)
20-30 mins post hgh inject, have a shake of 100g whey and 50g dextrose
90 mins post hgh inject, eat a meal of 8-16oz chicken and 1 cup rice

Now you can edit that, but you WILL GROW
Utilize Karbolyn as carb source (during and after workout)

Now go grow

Have you used a blood glucose monitor? Have you seen what works for you? Do you know what going hypo feels like? Get out of the 10g per iu slin mentality, you'll get fat and be sure to develop visceral fat after awhile

Couple questions.

It still is not clear to me whether eating excess calories with slin will make you fatter than just eating excess calories without slin.

For example:

If someone needs 10g carbs / 1 IU slin to not go hypo, will they get fat if they consume 15g carbs/ 1 IU? In this is assuming that their diet is perfect and shakes are set up perfectly. Calories also stay the same, just more carbs are allocated to the slin shake rather than for the rest of the day.

My second question. Is it significantly less effective to not take your slin pre workout? I just started school again and my classes are killer and I train to late to comfortably take slin pre workout.

Would it still be effective to take it earlier in the day, say for breakfast? And still do the same shakes, just without the pre workout additives.

Thanks!

Couple questions.

For example:

Thanks!
Bump for answer...interested in this information.

You can edit this as per your protocol but I highly suggest adding TNE on the days your using slin prework out:

Pre workout protocol:
inject TNE and consume or inject dbol 90 mins pre workout (in muscles to be trained)
inject humulin-R 90 mins pre workout (5 to 15 iu in muscles to be trained)
eat a pre workout meal of 8-16oz chicken and 2 sweet potatoes (varies on how much humilin R you took but just covering all the ius here)
immediately pre workout have 25-50g dextrose
intra workout drink 50g dextrose, 25g whey protein, bcaa's, creatine monohydrate
immediately post workout IM entire HGH dose (in muscle trained)
20-30 mins post hgh inject, have a shake of 100g whey and 50g dextrose
90 mins post hgh inject, eat a meal of 8-16oz chicken and 1 cup rice

Now you can edit that, but you WILL GROW
Utilize Karbolyn as carb source (during and after workout)

Now go grow

That looks very similar to what I was planning.
Except I might have to move my hgh to post if you could help me understand the benefit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 458
That looks very similar to what I was planning.
Except I might have to move my hgh to post if you could help me understand the benefit.
Why would you do GH post? I suppose it could be goal - dependant..
What's your goal?

Why would you do GH post? I suppose it could be goal - dependant..
What's your goal?

That's why I asked. The guy I quoted said inject gh in muscle trained post work out.

My goal.... Grow but not be a fat ass

That's why I asked. The guy I quoted said inject gh in muscle trained post work out.

My goal.... Grow but not be a fat ass

It doesn't need to be injected in the muscle trained...that's bullshit. I would prefer IM...usually in the delts.
You will have to decide if you would prefer GH pre, post, or pre bed..
They all work but many have different preferences.

I'm having very good results with the following.....and not getting fat. This is just what is working well for ME. Please find out what works best for YOU.

My normal meals thru the day up until time to train.

30 min pre-workout: 50gr protien/25gr of carbs from oats/cinnamon/ALA

15 min pre-workout : 10 I/U's of HumaLOG

During workout: drinking a shake of 50gr protien/50gr of Karbolyn/Cinnamon/creatine/EAA's

Immediately post workout: 10I/U's of HumaLOG

15 min post workout: 4 I/U's of HGH

15-20 min post workout: shake of 50gr of protien/50gr of Karbolyn/Cinnamon/Creatine.

I prefer Humalog over Humalin. I've taken insulin long enough that I am comfortable taking Humalog preworkout and training while it peaks. With the above protocol, I do just fine and only start to feel just a tiny bit hypo about 30-45 min after the very last shake. I will have a meal very close to this time, so it's not an issue.

****On a side note: I am using Humalog that Expired over 2 years ago. It's been out in room temp for a very long time. It is still VERY effective. If I do not get my last shake in on time, it will slam my ass hard about 45 min post injection.......so it's working.

Tested my protocol at 4iu PWO and I'm alive. Never felt hypo, had a good pump. Took at 4:10 and tested at 840 and my glucose was at 76. At my last meal at 9 and went to bed, and I haven't slept that good in a long time.

I'll do one more day at 4iu and I'll bump it up to 5 and keep the same shake protocol and see what changes.

Okay Humalog ( Insulin Lispro )is mentioned regularly for short acting.....but who has heard of or used an alternative short acting insulin such as insulin glulisine [rDNA origin] injection??

Okay Humalog ( Insulin Lispro )is mentioned regularly for short acting.....but who has heard of or used an alternative short acting insulin such as insulin glulisine [rDNA origin] injection??

To early for a Bump???

What the best way to utilize a glucose meter while using insulin. Do you guys actually take reading during the active window? I'm thinking that it may be most useful to test first thing in the morning to simply monitor overall insulin sensitivity.

I can see if you develop hypo symptoms, you'd want to test right away and again 15 min or so after eating some glucose.

Anyway, I'm looking for ideas. How many guys actually do any testing? Those that do, when do you test? What do you do based the readings to adjust your protocol?

What the best way to utilize a glucose meter while using insulin. Do you guys actually take reading during the active window? I'm thinking that it may be most useful to test first thing in the morning to simply monitor overall insulin sensitivity.

I can see if you develop hypo symptoms, you'd want to test right away and again 15 min or so after eating some glucose.

Anyway, I'm looking for ideas. How many guys actually do any testing? Those that do, when do you test? What do you do based the readings to adjust your protocol?

I wondered this also, my short little run I never tested but had everything in line, and back up plan. I did test once just to see.

But when I do this for real during a bulk I want to test frequently and learn how I respond.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member