over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about Insulin

Yes brother.

Upon waking at 6am I do 5iu hgh, 850mg metformin, 10mg zinc

Back to sleep

Wake again 11am (lol) I shoot 100iu lantus and 20iu humalog to have with my breakfast and other meals like shown below:

Breakfast:
125g oats
6g cinnamon
200ml semi skimmed milk
2 weetabix
1 skyr yogurt
(totals 138g carb, 26g sugar, 70g protein, 17g fibre, 41g fat)

Pre workout
15iu humalog
10mg zinc

Intra workout
50g dextrose
5g leucine
50g whey
10g creatine
5g taurine
Bananas and haribo on hand should I feel hypo coming on (usually fine without)

I lift for around 3 hours

Soon as I finish gym:
100mcg IGF1 LR3
100mcg IGF1 DES (50mcg in two lagging muscles)
3 iu HGH

Post workout (atleast 30 mins after hgh & igf):
20iu humalog
10mg zinc
Skyr yogurt (40g protein, 17g carb)
75g whey
20g dextrose
500g pollock (white fish, high in phosphorous and potassium)
300g sweet potato
(Total macros = 176g protein, 106g carb, 52g sugar, 11g fat)

Before bed:

100mcg ghk-cu
2mg TB-500
200mcg Bcp-157
10mg zinc
100mg pro resolving mediators
400mg tocotrienols
20iu humalog
2 pieces of toast
125g oats
Skyr yogurt
20g dextrose
6g cinnamon
50g peanut butter
10 egg whites
20g cheese
20g prymat fried onions
(Total macros = 116 protein, 169.8 carb, 42 sugar, 56.8g fat)

Total macros and calories for the day = 4297 calories, 386 protein, 435 carb, 164 sugar, 102 fat

Now this works for me.

For yourself, id recommend starting with just humalog. First start with your breakfast so you can test your blood glucose levels in response to the dosage and carbs you eat and have sugar on hand if needed.

Une fois que vous êtes familiarisé avec vos propres besoins spécifiques en matière de carn par 1 UI d'humalog, commencez à l'avoir à chaque repas et avant l'entraînement. Laissez la dose d'humalog "avant le coucher" jusqu'à ce que vous soyez très sûr de votre dosage et de vos besoins en glucides. - vous ne voulez pas faire d'hypo pendant que vous dormez ou vous pourriez vous retrouver dans le coma.

Ensuite, incluez lantus le matin par-dessus (une seule injection, commencez à 30 UI, montez quand vous le pouvez)

Alors oui, j'ai de l'humalog à chaque repas car je veux créer un maximum d'anabolisme tout au long de la journée, car logiquement nous grandissons tout au long des 24 heures d'une journée, pas seulement autour des entraînements.

BTW, si vous conduisez jusqu'au gymnase. Emportez votre humalog avec vous et injectez-le dans votre voiture une fois sur place. Ne conduisez pas après avoir pris le coup un risque d'hypo en conduisant. Assurez-vous toujours d'avoir une forme de sucre sous la main et ne soyez pas un idiot et vous serez un frère sain
Un grand jeUn grand merci à vous c'est vraiment sympa de partager avec moi je vais suivre vos conseils

Level of the diet some things that I can not understand are not foods that have found in France

I will follow the 15 to 20 ui before training with Mike's protocol and gradually add insulin humalog or nova rba all my meals

Un grand jeUn grand merci à vous c'est vraiment sympa de partager avec moi je vais suivre vos conseils

Level of the diet some things that I can not understand are not foods that have found in France

I will follow the 15 to 20 ui before training with Mike's protocol and gradually add insulin humalog or nova rba all my meals
Yeah that's cool I was just giving you an example of my diet / insulin usage. Obviously you would use your own diet and insulin requirements based on your insulin sensitivity with a blood glucose monitor.

That said,

You should start with pre workout 5iu, if that's fine, move to 10iu, if that's fine, 15iu.

You should already be aware of how many carbohydrates your own body needs per 1 iu of insulin, but a good rule of thumb for first time use is 10 grams of carb per 1iu of insulin

So

5iu = 50g carb
10iu = 100g carb
15iu = 150g carb

But this will depend on your insulin sensitivity. Use that as your base and be around sugar for your first couple of uses whilst you track your blood sugar in response 👌

If you find your insulin sensitivity works out to around 10g if carb per 1iu of insulin, and your bulking diet consists of only 300g carb, that means you should limit your insulin (humalog) to just 30iu per day - if you were to go beyond this you would have to eat more carbs and then end up getting fat with unnecessary carbs. But again only you can determine your sensitivity.

If you have high fats in your diet and your stuck around 30iu of insulin, drop the fats and replace with carbs to bump up your insulin use but keep calories the same (normal bulking calories)

Let me know how you get on & ask if you need more help 👌

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity