over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question about joining the military

You may be able to get in but forget anything under SOCOM... I have seen guys get dropped days before graduating RIP because their "history" came up. INTEGRITY... You will hear that a lot along the way. Do the right thing.

the only thing that will affect your options (mos) is your asvab scores jobs are not closed to soldiers who entered on waiver, the only thing a waiver will affect is your security clearance which does disqualify you from some jobs but there jobs that require a security clearance. you will still be open to almost all military jobs but say goodbye to special forces or any other hooooaaaahhhh military groups, once again you need a upgraded security clearance to serve with these groups.

A record will affect a lot of jobs you can get in the military, not just special forces. If you scored high on the asvab and qualified for every job you aren't going to get most air wing jobs, intel is out, I think MP is out, I am pretty sure most medical positions (for other branches than the Marines) are out...There are a lot of possible jobs that someone with a record, depending on what it is, won't get...

My buddy has been arrest before for fighting. None of the charges stuck. He has a clean record except for a disorderly conduct. He has been off of the subxone finished the program.

You may think about the French Foreign Legion. It is made up of people from all over the world. It is an elite fighting force with an incredible history. Your allegiance is not really to France, it is to the Legion. You will learn to speak French and meet people from all over the world. Have a look into it if you are thinking about the military, its very interesting.

Any arrest will need to be explained...your arrest record, not conviction record will be pulled. If your friend has a chemical dependency issue has that been uploaded into the NCIC system, for example, can he purchase a firearm? e.g. was he court ordered into a rehab program? If so then when he does his entry level NAC (background check) it will show up and your friend will be denied to enlist. Due to the economy, enlistments are up and approved waivers are getting harder to come by. Lastly, do you really want your friend to lie his way into the services? If it comes out in the future he will get discharged...if it disqualifies you permanately there is probably a reason.

I think the HIPPA Laws will clear your buddy from this one. No one can look at your records but you and whoever you give clearence to.

When you enlist or commission into the DOD you release or consent to background checks and release your medical records...what I was saying is that if you are adjudicated drug dependent, etc., you are not allowed to purchase a firearm, the DOJ keeps this information, and the DOD accesses it during background checks. Does the military access your medical records? Usually only during security clearances, and then they only check your military medical records. Also, while relatively new (4 or 5 years old) and as far as I know not merged into the DODs background checks (as of yet, but I assure you it will) is the National Prescription Database signed into law by GW Bush which tracks what you were prescribed and by who.

My friend has purchased several fireams since being on suboxone and they did the standard nics check. He was never arrested or legally declared an addict.

A record will affect a lot of jobs you can get in the military, not just special forces. If you scored high on the asvab and qualified for every job you aren't going to get most air wing jobs, intel is out, I think MP is out, I am pretty sure most medical positions (for other branches than the Marines) are out...There are a lot of possible jobs that someone with a record, depending on what it is, won't get...

this is bad info bro if you go into the army on a waiver you can get any job that does not require more then the normal security clearance and you qualify as far as asvab scores go. again this is info for the army the air force is more strict just to get in, i don't know anything about the navy or marines so i don't comment on them but the army i do know....

Last edited:
Keep your mouth shut, you will be given amnesty at MEPS one last time to confess to anything, ...keep your pie hole shut!!

this is bad info bro if you go into the army on a waiver you can get any job that does not require more then the normal security clearance and you qualify as far as asvab scores go. again this is info for the army the air force is more strict just to get in, i don't know anything about the navy or marines so i don't comment on them but the army i do know....

This was specific to Marines so it isn't bad information, but it also comes down to what you said about security clearance. You can get a waiver for things to enlist but won't pass the background check for the clearance so those jobs are out. The jobs that I listed all require a security clearance. I know someone that was denied going to some sort of medical job in the Air Force because she had bad credit...Also, you need a security clearance to work on aircraft in all branches. Intel for all branches requires a security clearance. So I don't see how any of what I said was bad information

This was specific to Marines so it isn't bad information. ...Also, you need a security clearance to work on aircraft in all branches. Intel for all branches requires a security clearance. So I don't see how any of what I said was bad information
:yeahthat:Yes right here is BAD information.. You DO NOT need security clearance to work on Aircraft in the Marine Corps. I was a 6217 ( F/A 18 Hornet Engineer ) got out less than 4 years ago. So yes youre info is BAD.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity