over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about low dose Insulin protocals

trekrider215

Registered
I've heard taking a few iu's of a regular insulin before meals can still be very beneficial. Do you think it's even worth ones time to try and do this?

Is there a low dose insulin protocol that seemed to work good for anyone here, that they would recommend?

Heres my deal. I know a good deal about Insulin at this point. I've run a couple 3 week cycles using Novolin R (maybe two years ago, and I wasn't on hgh at the time). Was simply doing 10ius pre workout, but I later found I liked post workout better.

When i'm in a really good muscle building state like I am now, I have a tendency to go hypo very easily, and this is while not using any insulin at all. It can be pretty random. I'm a master of the glucose meter at this point.

I know 10ius may not seem like much to ya'll but for me it seemed like quite a bit, maybe because I already have a naturally tendancy to go hypo for some reason. I have never ever been in danger or worried about anything, it just seems it was much harder for me to keep blood sugar stable, even when doing everything right. I also didn't like how tired it would make me. I seemed to get this extreme drowsiness at around the point in which the insulin was exiting my system. Idk if this drowsiness was from the extra carbs? Maybe.

I'm a pretty big minimalist when it comes to AAS now. I have what works for me and I generally stick with it. 350 Test Prop, 350 NPP and 5ius of hgh and i'm rocking and rolling.

I did see some pretty amazing progress during the time I was using insulin though, and thats why I kind of have it in the back of my mind to give it a shot again. I've been on HGH for quite a while now, this has seemed to help my hypoglycemia tremendously, even though it still occurs sometimes, pretty infrequently.

Just wondering I something like 2-3ius of Novolin or Humulin R a few times a day alongside my hgh shots can still provide benefit? It would allow me to tailor the insulin to my diet a little easier.

Just curious about ya'lls experiences with it.

I've heard taking a few iu's of a regular insulin before meals can still be very beneficial. Do you think it's even worth ones time to try and do this?

Is there a low dose insulin protocol that seemed to work good for anyone here, that they would recommend?

Heres my deal. I know a good deal about Insulin at this point. I've run a couple 3 week cycles using Novolin R (maybe two years ago, and I wasn't on hgh at the time). Was simply doing 10ius pre workout, but I later found I liked post workout better.

When i'm in a really good muscle building state like I am now, I have a tendency to go hypo very easily, and this is while not using any insulin at all. It can be pretty random. I'm a master of the glucose meter at this point.

I know 10ius may not seem like much to ya'll but for me it seemed like quite a bit, maybe because I already have a naturally tendancy to go hypo for some reason. I have never ever been in danger or worried about anything, it just seems it was much harder for me to keep blood sugar stable, even when doing everything right. I also didn't like how tired it would make me. I seemed to get this extreme drowsiness at around the point in which the insulin was exiting my system. Idk if this drowsiness was from the extra carbs? Maybe.

I'm a pretty big minimalist when it comes to AAS now. I have what works for me and I generally stick with it. 350 Test Prop, 350 NPP and 5ius of hgh and i'm rocking and rolling.

I did see some pretty amazing progress during the time I was using insulin though, and thats why I kind of have it in the back of my mind to give it a shot again. I've been on HGH for quite a while now, this has seemed to help my hypoglycemia tremendously, even though it still occurs sometimes, pretty infrequently.

Just wondering I something like 2-3ius of Novolin or Humulin R a few times a day alongside my hgh shots can still provide benefit? It would allow me to tailor the insulin to my diet a little easier.

Just curious about ya'lls experiences with it.

Slin with meals would be to be to counter insulin resistance or to reduce stress on beta cells if you are doing massive amounts of carbs.

Same here. I easily go hypo without slin. I have been under 50 on my glucose meter one hiur after a big carb breakfast.
I also never had elevated fasted blood glucose readings although using different kinds of slin, hgh, mk677.

However i also never could experience any real benefits from using slin. I will try out lanuts again as i had a better feeling with it compared to shorr actinf ones.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510