over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about lump in delt, possible scar tissue

Seeing as how granulomas are driven by an immune response to the foreign body, oil depot in this case, I wonder if immunomodulatory compounds could slow their development. Cromolyn sodium, montelukast or even quercetin.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm drinking wine as I'm typing this. Mind you, not MD 20/20. I only reach for the high concentrated quercetin enriched wines, top shelf Yellowtail!

All kidding aside. Another sparked interest! Kudos to you!

Them there Egyptians seem to believe so!
Effect of quercetin on excessive dermal scarring, Egyptian Dermatology Online Journal 1(1): 5, June 2005

Last edited:
What about serrapeptase and the like to remove scar tissue I wonder if that would work over time or at least prevent or slow it

Maybe the use of long acting antihistamine with a leukotriene inhibitor like montelukast. Limit histamine and leukotrienes and limit macrophage migration to the injection site. Plus, montelukast has been looked at to limit inflammation, which is always a plus.

Alright i am going to attempt to upload some pics of what I was able to drain from my shoulder.

The yellow one came first from left shoulder.

Then came the orange-ish one which started with more of the yellow fluid then got clumps of a redish, slightly chunky fluid. That seemed to be all I could get for now but there is still some lump albeit smaller and softer than before.

The brown syringe came from the smaller lump on my right shoulder and has made a big difference in the size of that one.

So obviously this is pretty gross but any thoughts?

Attachments

• 20160303_175523.jpg
    20160303_175523.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 596
  • 20160303_200110.jpg
    20160303_200110.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 586
  • 20160303_214943-1.jpg
    20160303_214943-1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 547
youre gonna get bashed for doing this yourself but this is exactly what i expected to come out. experienced that myself. i had to get it all out for the lump to completely subside though

Sterile abscess/granuloma. The oil depots are not dissipating and white blood cells are trying to break down the foreign body, keeping the area inflammed.

Alright i am going to attempt to upload some pics of what I was able to drain from my shoulder.

Then came the orange-ish one which started with more of the yellow fluid then got clumps of a redish, slightly chunky fluid. That seemed to be all I could get for now but there is still some lump albeit smaller and softer than before.

The brown syringe came from the smaller lump on my right shoulder and has made a big difference in the size of that one.

That's pretty nasty. Have a picture of what your shoulder looked like?

Sterile abscess/granuloma. The oil depots are not dissipating and white blood cells are trying to break down the foreign body, keeping the area inflammed.

Will it dissipate with time? Or does it need to be drained by a professional?

Ummmmm..... holy shit.... you got bigger balls than I do brother. Crazy shit right there

Will it dissipate with time? Or does it need to be drained by a professional?
It will likely dissipate over time, but my guess is that the longer the area has white blood cells trying to break down the depot, the greater chance this area will become scar tissue or calcified. Stewie or someone else may have more knowledge about this though.

I would assume most steroid users have small areas like this in frequently used sites.

Can you describe what they taste like?

that's totally gross but I have one of these lumps too so I might have to do that...

will you need antibiotics now after doing that?

It will likely dissipate over time, but my guess is that the longer the area has white blood cells trying to break down the depot, the greater chance this area will become scar tissue or calcified. Stewie or someone else may have more knowledge about this though.

I would assume most steroid users have small areas like this in frequently used sites.

I would agree there would be some calcification. As well, depending on the duration of the infected area and one's immunological response could possibly lead to necrotizing of tissue.

well, this thread inspired me to jab my own lump.

Got about a half cc of testosterone enanthate out of it! Was half tempted to swap needles and pin it back in!

Freaky thing was when I took the needle out a load of oil came oozing out which is pretty gross but at least it wasn't like the stuff in the OP's pictures.

Hurts a bit now because it took me 3 attempts to get it, so when the injection soreness goes away I'll have another bash at it.

So are we even absorbing the hormone at that point? If the body's white blood cells are attacking the depot and surrounding it, this leads me to believe the hormone is not being absorbed. Is this true?

So are we even absorbing the hormone at that point? If the body's white blood cells are attacking the depot and surrounding it, this leads me to believe the hormone is not being absorbed. Is this true?
Just speculation, but it probably does but more slowly than normal. I would assume that while the oil depot remains, the steroid partitions out of the oil phase slowly, especially longer esters that favor the oil phase.

Just for an update, I cant seem to get much else to come out but still have a pretty good sized lump. Im pretty sure what remains is to thick to pull thru the 25g and Im not trying to turn my sterile abscess septic or introduce staph or anything of the like. So I will be off to the dr this week to see if he can drain the rest. Ill let yall know what he says /does and the end result.

heres a great idea....!!!!!!

STOP INJECTING DELTS......wtf....

its not rocket science guys.....the sites need to absorb the compound.
sometimes can take 2 weeks with scar tissue.

and.....site scar tissue does dissipate with time...

:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236