over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about mod and cjc for fat lossw

juicy_jj

Newbies
How well would this combo work for fat loss? At a dosage of say 100mcg 3x per day of each? Also how ow long will it take to start seeing any fat loss affect? Would I be better off using hgh again? I might alos incorpate t3 as soon as I can find some, whcih I m sure would help the fat loss benefids of cjc and mod. Can you guys give me any other pointers?

Thanks for taking time to answer my ??'s

Thanks for the reply bro. Now I am wondering how long the fat loss affects would take to kick in?

Also which would work better for fat loss (not trying to get any bigger) either,
cjc/mod @ 100mcg 3x per day or 500mcg of hgh frag? Also out of those two which would work the fastest?

Frag 30 min pre cardio...and make sure your doing cardio fasted. Dont eat for about 2 hours after cardio. Works very well.

If by MOD, you mean "Modified GRF" then you wouldn't want to use that with CJC as they are both in the same class (growth hormone releasing factors). Instead, you would use either one (I prefer the Mod GRF) with either GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 (or Ipamorelin if you can get it). That's a synergistic combination. 100 mcg of each three times a day gives a short (under 2 hours) burst of GH equivalent to 7.5 IU.

If not, never mind.

Nice catch Window I didn't notice he had two of the same listed, maybe a typo on his part? Either way, for just straight fatloss either just take the Frag or add the frag to the IPA/MOD mix but only take the Frag prior to cardio fasted.

Windowsguy - Are u sure that combination can give u up to 7.5iu/Per day?

From your experience which one do u think its stronger?

GHRP/CJC1295, Hex/CJC1295, or Ipa/CJC1295 or some other combination?

starting my CJC-1293/Ipamorelin run as soon as it gets here in the mail on Monday. I'm also taking chemicalwarrior's advice and throwing in 10mg of melatonin at night, this supposedly will give an even greater burst of GH at night, mixing well with the peptides. I'm definitely excited about the run because of the fat loss and hopefully BETTER SLEEP qualities of the drugs.

starting my CJC-1293/Ipamorelin run as soon as it gets here in the mail on Monday. I'm also taking chemicalwarrior's advice and throwing in 10mg of melatonin at night, this supposedly will give an even greater burst of GH at night, mixing well with the peptides. I'm definitely excited about the run because of the fat loss and hopefully BETTER SLEEP qualities of the drugs.

What a coincidence! I'm about to run mod GRF 1-29 + Ipamorelin as well... as soon as I finish off the last of my CJC-1295/GHRP-2, (which will be w/in the next few days). I also just started Wellbutrin for additional appetite control, so I'm really hoping the peps + Wellbut will conquer the insane hunger and let me shed some fat. May even add naltrexone to the mix , which I have on hand, and I got myself some Contrave! :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws