over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about pregnancy??

pac-man65

Registered
Ok so a small Maury Povich here. So my buddy and his girl broke up for a few weeks in August. She went back to her ex, but thought better and theygot back together. She did a pregnacy test a few weeks ago and she is pregnant. She went to the doctor on November 28 which was this past Wednesday. They said she was 5 weeks pregnant.

Now what my buddy wants to know is approximately what day she actual got pregnant. Basically wants to know about when the thing went in there and did its job. Ya know a ballpark figure what days the sex happened that caused the pregnancy. My boy is freaking so i thought id tried to help him via my peeps at PM.

Appreciate any help you can give.

jerry jerry jerry!!:D

but seriously, I think the only way to tell if its his is after its born, but i aint no expert

May have been sometime arnd Halloween but cld +/- a cpl days, if she's 5 weeks but need to know more about her ovulation and when her last menstrual cycle was.

But like Mic said if there is any doubt get a paternity test. Personally, you leave me for your ex, stay gone I don't want you and damn sure don't need ya!! IMO she left to go bang her ex and the came running back, kick rocks beyotch!!

May have been sometime arnd Halloween but cld +/- a cpl days, if she's 5 weeks but need to know more about her ovulation and when her last menstrual cycle was.

But like Mic said if there is any doubt get a paternity test. Personally, you leave me for your ex, stay gone I don't want you and damn sure don't need ya!! IMO she left to go bang her ex and the came running back, kick rocks beyotch!!

that is no doubt brother! damn right.........a paternity test before being born can be very dangerous on the fetus.....otherwise just have to wait till its born.

Not a fun time for your friend. Safest way is to wait until born then test. Testing the fetus before born is very dangerous. In the event it is his, it's possible he could be damaging his own child.

Or....he can say screw it, marry her, raise the "maybe" his kid and act like it never happened. I'm sure there are lots of dads who aren't raising what should be their kid.

Ok she had the test on the 28th of november so 5 days ago and they said she was 5 weeks. Now 5 weeks before that would be the 24th of oct.

So if what i read was right the sex that made the baby could have been between the oct 10-14th. she was was the ex that whole time and even 7 days before that.

Im thinking its a good chance that its her ex. i mean numbers dont lie right?

any input appreciated, my boy is all upset crying etc. Did i mention my boy has 1 kid with her already. So you can understand im sure. yeah he is nutz, but he is in love, it is what it is. anyway yeah feedback if ya know what you are talking about.

Not a fun time for your friend. Safest way is to wait until born then test. Testing the fetus before born is very dangerous. In the event it is his, it's possible he could be damaging his own child.

Or....he can say screw it, marry her, raise the "maybe" his kid and act like it never happened. I'm sure there are lots of dads who aren't raising what should be their kid.

Yeah when they do the test at 6-7 months checking for downs and all that, they can do a PT i think. anyway. do those numbers look right. is that how it works.

so does that sound right though. the sex had to happen 10-14 days before the date your pregnacy started?

Last edited:
Yeah when they do the test at 6-7 months checking for downs and all that, they can do a PT i think. anyway. do those numbers look right. is that how it works.

so does that sound right though. the sex had to happen 10-14 days before the date your pregnacy started?

Im trying to remember, when the wife got prego and we were at the doctor, the doc was explaining the timing. I was doing the math in my head and the numbers didn't come out right. Then when questioning the doc she explained how many days difference there could be. In a nutshell, I don't think they can pin point the date.

When a doc tells you she's 5 weeks pregnant it doesn't mean that the baby was conceived 5 weeks ago. They do the math based on the first day of the last period. So 5 weeks ago she started her last period and the baby was likely conceived 3 weeks ago or so when she ovulated. They just do the math that way.

When a doc tells you she's 5 weeks pregnant it doesn't mean that the baby was conceived 5 weeks ago. They do the math based on the first day of the last period. So 5 weeks ago she started her last period and the baby was likely conceived 3 weeks ago or so when she ovulated. They just do the math that way.

That was where I was trying to get to with the date of her last menstrual cycle. It will be very hard to pin point the exact date as I'm not in that profession.

At any rate, I've been in love before too and had her run out only to want to come back, should have never left!!! Do it once, she'll do it again...

so you are saying (in theory) that the baby was conceived or could have been conceived 3 weeks prior to the 5 week date she is at now, so like 8 weeks ago?

To make matters more confusing, sperm can live 5 days inside a female body. So the sex could have happened up to 5 days before conception.

Date of conception is 2 weeks after the period, more or less. They count pregnancy from the date of your last period. So the baby could only really be 3 weeks old in real time but if her period was 2 weeks before that, they consider the baby 5 weeks old. It really comes down to exactly when she had her period and how regular she is with her periods. And yes, sperm can live 5 days inside the body further complicating this time frame. I'd want a DNA to be sure. He can still be with her if he wants but then the other dude is paying child support if its the ex's. This is some Jerry Springer shit, no offense.

All this guessing is making me laugh. Too late now to speculate, if it his, he needs to get a second job. :D he has one kid with her, I guess he doesn't have the sense to cap it. :eek:

Just tell her you got a plan and it rymes with smushshmortion

so you are saying (in theory) that the baby was conceived or could have been conceived 3 weeks prior to the 5 week date she is at now, so like 8 weeks ago?

No. If the doc says she's at 5 weeks today, it's really more like 3 weeks since conception. There is some wiggle room by a few days either way for things like when exactly her last period was, how long her cycle is, when she ovulates, etc but if it's 5 weeks now, it was conceived ROUGHLY 3 weeks ago. It might have been 2.5 weeks, 3.5 weeks, or somewhere in between.

According to the dates you gave, roughly Nov 7th was conception.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly