over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question about stimulation after readin Markus Rul´s thread

betito

Registered
I will say forehand that this may be a totaly stupid question... so sorry if that´s the case... nerves can cause very specific parts of a muscle to atrophy, so... does this happen only to atrophy the muscle or could we make those specific parts grow more than others through whatever method??? Markus did someting that atrophied his inner chest, but could have markus do something that stimulated his inner chest more than the rest of his chest via inervating those nervs in some specific way?? Dunno if you would need training, massage, accuputure or what to do that...
sorry if this is completely nosense, it´s just curiosity

Good question, there have been a couple posts about his chest being a lot smaller than it used to. I'm curious as well as to what actually causes this and what you can do to prevent this from happening.

It has been discussed here... my question comes from Dante´s posts (look link and keep readin is posts there and in the next page) if that can happen for bad... can it happen for good and help us improve a certain art of a muscle?? and lastly can we make it happen or is something that we can´t control or manipulate?
How old is Markus Ruhl?

Last edited:
Hany Rambod talked about this in a MD magazine issue.. But he was talking about Ronnie Coleman.. The abuse of extremely heavy lifting causing nerve damage and muscle atrophy.. He also talked about Jay Cutlers issue with him hamstring, but that was due to scar tissue buildup.. Hence his intense rehab with Deep Tissue Massage, that over time broke up the scar tissue and allowed him to further develop that hamstring.. I think nerve damage is permanent.. From what i gathered in that article..

Well I know Markus did tear a pec a couple years ago which may be the cause of it being smaller.

He looked fine in the early days but suddenly he started looking like an orc....

That big freaky size started to look nasty as if he used every steroid out there at the same time and injected himself with crisco.

Sorry but Im suprised hes not dead already.

I understand your question and a nerve when impinged or some type of neuropathy is involved starts to fire rapidly and increases trying to compensate then slowly starts to slow and the weakness and atrophy slowly over time become prominent.But an increase in muscle mass due to the compensatory hyper firing isn't anything I have heard of or seen. Also when you stimulate a nerve it leads to involuntary muscle movements which would make it impossible to train under such stimualtion which was your question I believe???

I strongly feel after looking at the photos put up and hearing that he said he had a "fissure" that he suffered a Pectoralis major tendon rupture or distal rupture of the pectoralis major muscle from bench pressing and it was fixed surgically.I don't think nerve damage or any type of neoropathy is the case with Markus.

P.S. Also do you remeber when the back of the muscle mags showed an advertisement with a guy flexing his bicep with electrode pads stuck on it? that was an attempt at growth through electro stim which hasn't ever proven to grow muscles.But it can be therapeutic and offer some relief at low levels.

Last edited:
I think Markus had an inner pec tear on both sides and he compensates with synthol for shows. So recent contest photos show no issue and none contest photos we see the muscle in its more natural state...atrophied.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131