over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about SubQ injections with oil based anabolics

Big D84

Registered
Ive been reading more and more posts about people doing subq injections with anabolics such as, Test, Tren, Eq, and just about every anabolic you can think of. My question is, Ive always been under the impression that deep IM injections were the only effective way to administer these compounds. Can someone chime in on how effective subq injects would be and if it is even possible to push the oil out of a small insulin type needle that ive read people are using? Just curious, thanks for your feedback

I use a 29g slin pin IM, I find SQ too irritating. But a lot of people like it.

Do test and tren even pass through a 29g? I am sure the tren is fine, but test is known to plug up when not fully reconstituted. I guess just heat everything up real nice b4 the shot and a guy'd prob be alright.....

Ive been reading more and more posts about people doing subq injections with anabolics such as, Test, Tren, Eq, and just about every anabolic you can think of. My question is, Ive always been under the impression that deep IM injections were the only effective way to administer these compounds. Can someone chime in on how effective subq injects would be and if it is even possible to push the oil out of a small insulin type needle that ive read people are using? Just curious, thanks for your feedback

According to my fathers endocrinologist sub q injections slow absorption by around 30%. I believe you dont want to go above .5ml per injection site because it can cause a sterile abscess.

I think depending on the compound it can be more irritable to the tissue. This is all based on articles I have read. If I was to run something in the future I would definitely give this a try

IME (did it for a year or so) all oils can be run SQ. But it's better for long esters and TRT, injected 1 or 2x a week, max.

For cycling: The volumes and number of times injected for a "cycle" are too high/often to dissipate adequately before the next inject. And if you're a BBer, (low) bodyfat sort of limits the sites you can use to glutes and obliques. So those injections add up.

Point being, I tried to cycle with Tren Ace and Test SQ, not big volumes either, but .5ml ED injects, and ended up with a hard lump in the glute tissue. No abscess, but had to massage it by laying on a Tennis ball (fucking painful) and it broke up. It wasn't dissipating fast enough.

I'll do SQ for TRT only nowadays. For that, it's great.

IME (did it for a year or so) all oils can be run SQ. But it's better for long esters and TRT, injected 1 or 2x a week, max.

For cycling: The volumes and number of times injected for a "cycle" are too high/often to dissipate adequately before the next inject. And if you're a BBer, (low) bodyfat sort of limits the sites you can use to glutes and obliques. So those injections add up.

Point being, I tried to cycle with Tren Ace and Test SQ, not big volumes either, but .5ml ED injects, and ended up with a hard lump in the glute tissue. No abscess, but had to massage it by laying on a Tennis ball (fucking painful) and it broke up. It wasn't dissipating fast enough.

I'll do SQ for TRT only nowadays. For that, it's great.[/QUOTE]

Fuckin' a right!

I personally try to keep my sites around .25cc tho so my lumps are about pea size but thats just me :)

Thanks for your feedback bro's. I will give it a try sometime now that I know its possible and how to do it.

Be careful what brand of gear you use for it. Some solvents don't work well subq, I'm thinking it's EO but I'm not 100% on it. I've tried 4 or 5 different kinds subq and the more EO they had the worse they were. Sust350 gave me hard lumps and a bruise that lasted weeks. Test e or deca were fine. This is great for trt. On cycle if I need to use more oil than I'm comfortable with I'll do a few subq shots too to give the sites a break. Definitely don't go over .5cc though, and be careful about getting a lot of sunlight, I tanned an hour or so after doing a shot and it kind of melted under my skin and hardened for a few weeks before it disappeared. Also, DO NOT massage right after doing a subq shot.

SubQ injections of oil based products do work and work very well. The only issue the subQ fat only can tolerate very small amounts and if more it will get irritated and get all knotted up. Many of my patients for TRT purposes use 0.5cc of Cypionate once a week for their TRT and it keeps their blood levels more stable than a single IM injection weekly. Anything more than 1/2cc and you will get little painful knots

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws