over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about switching mid cycle

Big_C

Registered
I'm in the middle of running NPP/Test Prop blend @600 MG a week. Would it be bad to switch to Deca/test cyp in the middle of it? I lost out on the rest of my NPP blend order and don't really have the money now to hit some min $ order to replace it, but can get ahold of some DECA/test cheap. Thoughts?

No problem at all though ideally it would have been the other way around starting the others first ending with the shorter esters but I don't see an issue really.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Not trying to be a dick, but this is exactly why guys have written on this board, many times, purchase your entire cycle before you begin.

If that comment wasn't being a dick then your location description is.....

Op seems like you'll be a ok.

If that comment wasn't being a dick then your location description is.....

Op seems like you'll be a ok.

It is good advice that he obviously needs and commmon sense in this community. As far as my location description, if you can't tell that is a joke then you are a complete fucking idiot.

You should probably over lap shots so your test doesn't bottom out. The short esters wil be out of your system before the long esters reach their peak. Check out the half-lives.

Not trying to be a dick, but this is exactly why guys have written on this board, many times, purchase your entire cycle before you begin.

While I don't disagree with you I've been told a million times that this is a game just like gambling. Never put out more money than you can afford to lose. I dont like losing a couple hundred, But losing $400 to $500 at once would really piss me off.

You should probably over lap shots so your test doesn't bottom out. The short esters wil be out of your system before the long esters reach their peak. Check out the half-lives.

FWIW I did...Just got tired of fitting pinning all the time

FWIW I did...Just got tired of fitting pinning all the time

While I don't disagree with you I've been told a million times that this is a game just like gambling. Never put out more money than you can afford to lose. I dont like losing a couple hundred, But losing $400 to $500 at once would really piss me off.

I understand your concern, but this is what I would do. If you are going to start your spring bulker in April, order half of your gear now. After recieveing, put in your second order for your other half. If there is an issue, you may be still able to order from another place to get te rest of what you need in time. It is just about planning ahead.

I have been cruising for a good amount of time, now. In the next couple of months I will do a bulk.(Been a while since I tore my biceps tendon off of the forearm bone, fall before last.) I have been saving a little on the groceries for the last couple of months and I am going to get some anti e and and caber soon. I have the gear, now. I will have everything that I need before my blast.

Life happens, things pop up. It is just good for us to plan out, when we can, and have everything that you may need before putting yourself in a tight spot. This way you won't be stressed about gear, nipples puffing out and cash to get something right away.

big c contact me I think you emailed me in regards to 165$ yes i will fill it for you.

I'll take the MINIUM off

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner