over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about tren only cylcle

Maybe they ate too much fat's or used the test with the tren?

I mean if you pig out on cookies, mcdonald's all day you will gain fat, because you will consume a lot of fat.

Yeah, write me your PCT here, would be great. Thank you!

Ok, so say you've done your last pin, assuming your using Enth type Tren.

Week 1-2 Cool Off: Letro 2.5mg ED before bed
Week 3-4: Aromasin 25mg & Clomid 100mg ED
Week 5-6: Aromasin 12.5mg & Clomid 50mg ED
Week 7: Clomid 50mg & Proviron 50mg ED
Week 8: Proviron 50mg ED

See how you feel after that...
If after them 2 months you still feel like crap, run Dostinex/Caber @ 0.5mg on a Mon/Thurs basis for a few weeks, then stop and assess how your feeling...

that video convinced me to drop my test alot!

The only reason I can think of someone wanting to add Test to a compound that's heavily more potent, is for libido reasons - otherwise it plays little to no role when matched against something like Tren.

For me, Ive experimented with Test in all forms and protocols... and it all makes me feel dreadful and gives me some horrible sides I care not to have again. You wont see Test near me again unless its Suspension...

Ok, so say you've done your last pin, assuming your using Enth type Tren.

Week 1-2 Cool Off: Letro 2.5mg ED before bed
Week 3-4: Aromasin 25mg & Clomid 100mg ED
Week 5-6: Aromasin 12.5mg & Clomid 50mg ED
Week 7: Clomid 50mg & Proviron 50mg ED
Week 8: Proviron 50mg ED

See how you feel after that...
If after them 2 months you still feel like crap, run Dostinex/Caber @ 0.5mg on a Mon/Thurs basis for a few weeks, then stop and assess how your feeling...

Thank you man! Really helpful! :D

The only reason I can think of someone wanting to add Test to a compound that's heavily more potent, is for libido reasons - otherwise it plays little to no role when matched against something like Tren.

For me, Ive experimented with Test in all forms and protocols... and it all makes me feel dreadful and gives me some horrible sides I care not to have again. You wont see Test near me again unless its Suspension...

Depending on what ones goals are I would think that for gaining overall mass test would still have to be high. The pro's are probably running grams of test along side whatever tren dose they are using, the hgh would most likely be the key when running the test high with tren so you dont get too bloofy.

that video convinced me to drop my test alot!

In my opinion you have to experiment. For Liebow high test and high tren doesn't work, he works a lot better on high tren and low test.

For someone like you something different might work even better like high tren high test, or low tren high test, you have to try, try and try. Just like training and diet. Do what's best for you.

I know people that on high tren and high test feel very well and don't have any sides. I can't tolerate high tren high test.

Ooooh I get to be the first in here to say PCT is a horrible idea, just cruise on test, or if bloodwork is fine, test/tren, or test/mast, test//deca, etc.

All you're PCT will do is help you keep your gains for a smidge longer...just a smidge...and probably tank your libido and make you depressed

You'd be better off to never even do a cycle instead of making some nice AAS progress only to lose it all......and then having to cycle again to get it all back, thus starting the vicious cycle lol..

So anyways you're better off blasting and cruising is my point...nobody does just "one" cycle anyways :D

sounds like....

you don't know anything about eating right to get your gains.
gotta love it when people pic a drug regimine so they can eat how they WANT not necessarily how they SHOULD.

:lightbulb:what if you actually ate how you should AND did proper drug regimine:lightbulb:
-JS

you don't know anything about eating right to get your gains.
gotta love it when people pic a drug regimine so they can eat how they WANT not necessarily how they SHOULD.

:lightbulb:what if you actually ate how you should AND did proper drug regimine:lightbulb:
-JS

What do you know? Just because i said high carb and low fat?

I would eat around 500 gr of proteins and then, all the carbs i want. One day might be 200 one other 700, keeping my fats around 40 gr.

Ooooh I get to be the first in here to say PCT is a horrible idea, just cruise on test, or if bloodwork is fine, test/tren, or test/mast, test//deca, etc.

All you're PCT will do is help you keep your gains for a smidge longer...just a smidge...and probably tank your libido and make you depressed

You'd be better off to never even do a cycle instead of making some nice AAS progress only to lose it all......and then having to cycle again to get it all back, thus starting the vicious cycle lol..

So anyways you're better off blasting and cruising is my point...nobody does just "one" cycle anyways :D

I know, and you're right, but i don't feel ready yet to hop on something that i will have to do for the rest of my life. I will try 2 other cycles, and from then i will decide.

Yeah it's on cattle , I can show you studies that have been done on mice , rats, horses, monkeys etc that have had amazing results when it comes to supps , in the end it doesn't work for us though. I have tried this route before so I'm speaking from experience , if it was this easy my god pre contest dieting would be such a cake honestly lol.

You take tren only without any Estrogen? And you ate low fat?

Hi guys. I want to run a tren only cycle of 50 mg EOD. I'm running it alone because tren without estrogen shut down de novo lipogenesis, so i can eat tons of carb, gain muscle, and lose fat because the body will burn fat for fuel (Of course i will eat low fat).

I know i will get tren dick and i will have low libido, but my question is: Will i be able to return normal after a proper PCT or will i have erectyle disfunction for the rest of my life? Thank you.

I know from your post you want to eat "a ton of carbs" so basically you are a drug addict using drugs so you can eat shitty.
I also know I will NEVER help you cuz of your poor attitude. and that is your loss. certainly not mine. good luck.
maybe if you mega dose tren and gh you can eat even shittier! great idea!:banghead:
-JS

You take tren only without any Estrogen? And you ate low fat?

Yes yes I did! I use to eat low fat HIGH carb HIGH protein , I was eating about 500 grams of protein and at least 500 grams of carbs, it really took a hit on my wallet eating that much protein all the time literally no added direct source of fat , nor did I eat fattier cuts of meat, that was a while ago though, and since then I have found fats to be an amazing addition for me.

My guess is that visually, this will be very effective (tren only).

Most guys on here have normal or high E2. Once on TA only few weeks, E2 will drop and libido will likely tank. Prolactin sensitive guys can run into a double issue here as prl levels rise.

I've seen a good handful of guys have no issues on a tren only cycle though... with great results.

I may pull my TRT test dose out for a few weeks just to see how I look feel on it next time I run it.

You'll notice a big clear up of sides - if you get them I mean.

My guess is that visually, this will be very effective (tren only).

Most guys on here have normal or high E2. Once on TA only few weeks, E2 will drop and libido will likely tank. Prolactin sensitive guys can run into a double issue here as prl levels rise.

I've seen a good handful of guys have no issues on a tren only cycle though... with great results.

I may pull my TRT test dose out for a few weeks just to see how I look feel on it next time I run it.

This was my third straight week with tren only and no test and I noticed my desire for sex dropped dramaticaly. I didn't have any erectile disfunction, it still worked fine, I just had very little interest in sex.

Interestingly I pinned 250mg test-e on tuesday and I thought it would take awhile to kick in but it has seemed to kick in almost instantly. The night sweats returned with a vengeance the very first night and my sex drive is through the roof.

This was my third straight week with tren only and no test and I noticed my desire for sex dropped dramaticaly. I didn't have any erectile disfunction, it still worked fine, I just had very little interest in sex.

Interestingly I pinned 250mg test-e on tuesday and I thought it would take awhile to kick in but it has seemed to kick in almost instantly. The night sweats returned with a vengeance the very first night and my sex drive is through the roof.

Yeah but sex drive isn't everything is it, in the real world? Instead of Test, try some Proviron 25mg to cover libido?
How about the other sides? Did they clean up when you dropped the Test?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws