over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question about winstrol use for women

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Mrs. Queefer here! Just wondering if any of you ladies could help me out with some advice about using oral winstrol. My husband recommends that I take 1/4 tab per day. Okay by me- not to fond of lowering my voice anymore - haha- anyway can any of you experienced women out ther tell me the best way to use it and what program works the quickest ( meaning... what cardio/lifting schedule). Also any diet tips- while using winny- would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time!:confused:

You may want to elaborate on what size tab the 1/4 is of - 50mg or 5mg. Big difference!

xcel

Mrs Queffer, there is some good info under the female section on the mayhem board. My wife and I have found many answers to female related ?'s there.

Not overly sure about the oral. I would start it a 1/4 or half and go from there. I wouldn't think that you would want to go much above 20mg's max. I know a few women that had great results at or around 15mgs. I know one particularly that had great results from 1 50mg injection once a week. The only other thing she used was some clen and she turned out great. Won a couple shows with that combo. As far as verilization, you'll notice anything going on really easily. All you would need to do is cut back abit for a few days, worked for my friend.

My wife tried some for the 1st time last week, used 1/4 of a 50mg tab each day. After only 3 days she broke out very badly, not sure if its a rash or acne. Obviously she quit taking the winny immediately.

This is cycle # what for you? What have you used before if anything? What were the dosages and duration? What are you goals for this cycle? Mass or cut? Winny is it or miss:( Either you love it or hate it... there's no in between. 5mg/day is a staring dose for most though. But watch out for sides. You will need to pay close attention to your body's response to it. If this is your first cycle I recommend Anavar. I think it should be every woman's first cycle. ;) It seems as if once you use something stronger once you do decide to use var it doesn't do much. I'm not sure why but I have chatted with many women that started out with Winny or Test or Deca so once they tried Var they got NOTHING! 2 of them were saying that they were like eating Vitamins! LOL! :) The Var was real too because they got it tested before using it.

Kidrok--- I can guarantee you that she got acne not a rash. I got little small pimples on my shoulders from 6mgs:rolleyes: No one noticed them but me so not a big deal really. Starting off with 12.5mgs/day was too much for her.

NubianBeauty said:
This is cycle # what for you? What have you used before if anything? What were the dosages and duration? What are you goals for this cycle? Mass or cut? Winny is it or miss:( Either you love it or hate it... there's no in between. 5mg/day is a staring dose for most though. But watch out for sides. You will need to pay close attention to your body's response to it. If this is your first cycle I recommend Anavar. I think it should be every woman's first cycle. ;) It seems as if once you use something stronger once you do decide to use var it doesn't do much. I'm not sure why but I have chatted with many women that started out with Winny or Test or Deca so once they tried Var they got NOTHING! 2 of them were saying that they were like eating Vitamins! LOL! :) The Var was real too because they got it tested before using it.

Kidrok--- I can guarantee you that she got acne not a rash. I got little small pimples on my shoulders from 6mgs:rolleyes: No one noticed them but me so not a big deal really. Starting off with 12.5mgs/day was too much for her.

Thanks Nubian, she is clearing up now, and we will try the var next time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws