over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question amoung Pro's

THANKS GUYS.. i appreciate the kind words..;)

i promise, i will try and post a storytime by weds of this coming week.. please someone pm me and get on my ass to get it to print.. i have two that are recorded and have yet to type.. so someone be the hard ass and pm me tuesday night and remind me to get it done..:D

A guy i know is "natural"... tells everyone he's "natural"... competed in a very high level contest around here and passed the test twice... 94 kg at 5'8 stage weight... when he won the super heavies he was pissed beyond belief. when asked why he said "I SPENT FUCKING $5000 ON PREP AND THE PRIZE MONEY WAS ONLY FUCKING $2000... FUCKING SONS OF BITCHES!!!"

I'm sure $5000 was all on chicken and whey isolate... for 16 weeks... yup.

Oh yeah... another natural asked me to order some IGF for him... got him 6 mg... exactly 6 weeks later he calls me and says he wants 14 more... i was like "dude! wtf?! what happened to the 6 mg i gave you?" ...
same dude finished a 10 ml vial of humalog is 3 weeks.

my wife, who is with me 24/7, doesn't know what i take. that tells you something.

EXACTLY.. i hear these guys saying they know what so and so took.. THEY DONT.. no one does except the guy himself.. hell, we have wives we sleep with and are attached to us most of the day and some dont even know their husbands take gear at all.. so how in gods green earth does anyone else.. even their coaches are lied too..

A guy i know is "natural"... tells everyone he's "natural"... competed in a very high level contest around here and passed the test twice... 94 kg at 5'8 stage weight... when he won the super heavies he was pissed beyond belief. when asked why he said "I SPENT FUCKING $5000 ON PREP AND THE PRIZE MONEY WAS ONLY FUCKING $2000... FUCKING SONS OF BITCHES!!!"

I'm sure $5000 was all on chicken and whey isolate... for 16 weeks... yup.

Oh yeah... another natural asked me to order some IGF for him... got him 6 mg... exactly 6 weeks later he calls me and says he wants 14 more... i was like "dude! wtf?! what happened to the 6 mg i gave you?" ...
same dude finished a 10 ml vial of humalog is 3 weeks.

my wife, who is with me 24/7, doesn't know what i take. that tells you something.

So true. Natural competiting bbers today are just the ones who cant afford the anabolics of the pros, not natty at all. Only the winner on stage gets credit, not the one natty loser out of all the roided up winners. Everythings lats is saying is spot on but i really dont believe anyone who competes at a real level is 100 percent natty these days, no way!

EXACTLY.. i hear these guys saying they know what so and so took.. THEY DONT.. no one does except the guy himself.. hell, we have wives we sleep with and are attached to us most of the day and some dont even know their husbands take gear at all.. so how in gods green earth does anyone else.. even their coaches are lied too..

Very good point,my gf has no idea what I take or if i'm on or not .i could bullshit her if i wanted.
K maybe she knows when i'm on.:D

Great thread, its refreshing to see that many of you are not kidding yourselves thinking that jay and ronnie take 750mg of test a week and 400mg of deca. Why do they lie? Because like anyone else, me included, they don't want the drugs to get the credit for all the hard work they do, day in and day out.

I look better than I have looked in a long time just by getting in with Phil and tuning up my diet. Heaviest past cycle was close to 2500mg/wk of combined gear. I look better now than I ever looked on that cycle.

I look better than I have looked in a long time just by getting in with Phil and tuning up my diet. Heaviest past cycle was close to 2500mg/wk of combined gear. I look better now than I ever looked on that cycle.

Yep, diet is the much larger slice of the pie then aas, training, or rest or probably even all those three put together! Lazy people use aas to makeup for a crappy diet since aas really does help or else no one would use it right? Its the real winners though and the healthier looking ones who look more into their diet than aas. Diet is and always will be the key no matter how far technology goes, nothing beats natural food and all its nutrients!

Everybody asks what the pros take... Have you ever thought if the juice they get is what makes them that good? if one pro is better than other... is it juice related? bigger doses? better compounds?

BTW something you might find interesting......none of the 3 use ANY supplements and they are all sponsered and get them for free.

That actually is interesting. I always laugh when I read the ads in FLEX magazine "Jay Cuter used Cell-Tech twice daily to bulk up for the Mr. Olympia" but have always wondered if these guys are actually using supplements at all.

honestly it makes a ton of sense to not go out and spend a dime on supplements just a multi, some healthy oils and maybe one or two other things. You really have no idea whats in these "supplements" most are not produced in usa but sold here under various names. The only supplements id buy are honestly synthetek, and donte's/doug's stuff.

Wow, that is a crazy story dragon. Imagine what that guy would've accomplished if he had used. I never thought that to be possible, he really is the definition of Genetic Freak!! Also, considering the amount of respect and props that guy would get since what he has done is really admirable, i dont think saying his name would do any harm to him. so who is this guy, im sure he wouldn't mind people knowing the face behind this great feat.

Not that crazy. This was 10 years ago late 90's he won that stuff. Things a little different now. If you have sick genetics its possible to be at a national level with hard work and the strictest diet I ever seen. What's so hard to believe he never turned pro cause he couldn't without drugs, but was able to be competitive at a national level.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws