over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for all Business Owners?

bbminded01

Newbies
It you are a business owner, what form of Offline marketing have you found to be most effective? And who has incorporated vehicle vinyl wrapping for your company vehicle or vehicles if you have a fleet(like a HVAC business for example)?
For those who did invest in wrapping their vehicle(s), whats your overall opinion(effective at getting new business, good ROI, etc)?

It you are a business owner, what form of Offline marketing have you found to be most effective? And who has incorporated vehicle vinyl wrapping for your company vehicle or vehicles if you have a fleet(like a HVAC business for example)?
For those who did invest in wrapping their vehicle(s), whats your overall opinion(effective at getting new business, good ROI, etc)?

First of all, what kind of Business? What kind of revenue? What kind of investment you have? I can't give that answer until I know what you are talking about first.

The most effective way I have found to advertise next to having my own websites is to pay people for guaranteed leads. If they refer someone to me who signs a service agreement I pay them $200. They can do email blasts, make their own websites, go door to door, I don't care. When the customer signs my contract they get paid. It's very effective.

Find as many guys in your same industry as you can and pay them to refer customers who call from outside their service area in areas you work in. That way they can make money from customers who they would normally turn down and they don't feel like you are competing in their area.

I wrapped my trucks and I feel it was a waste of money. Some simple lettering on the doors and tailgate will tell people who you are and what you do.

Employee appearance was big too. Make your guys clean cut with a simple uniform. Even if it is a company t-shirt and jeans.

The single most effective method I have done to improve my business stability was to implement a service agreement with a contractual time obligation. For instance in HVAC, create a maintenance plan they hire you for on an annual basis where you show up to change the a/c filters, check the system before each seasonal change etc. When the phone will not ring you can depend on those maintenance contracts. Schedule the maintenance for slow times of the year.

Last edited:
@Mnb098...sorry the vehicle wrap/adertising didn't work well for you. Do you live in a small city, because studies have been done regarding the effectivness as they can attract 30,000-70,000 impressions a day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear