advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for anyone that has taken a low dose (12.5mcg-ish/day) of Cytomel (t3)

supermofo

Registered
Newbies
Does the low dose add to the anabolic effect of your cycle? For example taking 12.5mcg-ish/day wile in a calorie surplus/bulking or in a calorie deficit/cutting. If so what were your results if any both positive and negative, what was it combined with, and did you cycle it?

I don’t understand, you’re asking if T3 has anabolic effects? Did you mean to type catabolic?

I don’t understand, you’re asking if T3 has anabolic effects? Did you mean to type catabolic?
no he meant anabolic

t3 is actually anabolic, many people don't know, it increases protein synthesis but also increases protein degradation
however combined with anabolics or even when natural (while being hypothyroid) you'll increase protein synthesis to a greater extent vs protein degradation

Interesting I was not aware, thank you time to research!

no he meant anabolic

t3 is actually anabolic, many people don't know, it increases protein synthesis but also increases protein degradation
however combined with anabolics or even when natural (while being hypothyroid) you'll increase protein synthesis to a greater extent vs protein degradation

I think this is a slightly off base. T3 will make a negative effect to protein turnover ratio (synthesis:breakdown.) While AAS does make a positive impact to protein synthesis and lowers protein breakdown, that does not mean it negates the catabolic nature of increased T3 all together, if anything it wastes some of the benefits of AAS IMO.

I've used T3, T4, T3+T4 in both bulk and cut. Unless i'm cutting with low carb and/or using highly androgenic compounds (both of which are know to decrease t4->t3) for long periods than i'm not touching thyroid hormones. It makes me flat, jittery, pulse sky rockets, hungry, etc all while adding literally nothing positive to my physique. Not to mention an accidental overdose of mislabeled research grade t4 fucked my heart up so bad my EF was 45.... I was only taking 200mcg t4 a day.... Which many people will parrot as "anabolic when combined with GH" because that ass clown Anthony Roberts wrote a bullshit article like two decades ago.

There's a reason one of the effects of AAS is to lower TSH, high thyroid levels are not anabolic. I'd also like to point out there's not many reason one's thyroid as a healthy young male should need a replace dose, like I said low carb diets and androgenic abusers and thats about it negating medical conditions like auto-immune disorder or trauma to the gland.

12.5mcg is far from replacement dose. Seems most claim the body produces around 25mcg a day but literature I've read suggest it's closer to 37.5mcg per day. Also have read that any dose less than what the body produces will not increase t3 as the body will just make less t3 to offset the dose, meaning only a dose more than what your body produces will be effective. I have also heard that t3 increases nutrient partitioning, which is what tren does, making it beneficial in any cycle at the right dose, even on a bulk. It's most definitely catabolic in higher doses. Anytime I've used t3, seems the first few days I could notice a bump in energy but then the effects seem to fade. I dont use t3 anymore.

I think this is a slightly off base. T3 will make a negative effect to protein turnover ratio (synthesis:breakdown.) While AAS does make a positive impact to protein synthesis and lowers protein breakdown, that does not mean it negates the catabolic nature of increased T3 all together, if anything it wastes some of the benefits of AAS IMO.

I've used T3, T4, T3+T4 in both bulk and cut. Unless i'm cutting with low carb and/or using highly androgenic compounds (both of which are know to decrease t4->t3) for long periods than i'm not touching thyroid hormones. It makes me flat, jittery, pulse sky rockets, hungry, etc all while adding literally nothing positive to my physique. Not to mention an accidental overdose of mislabeled research grade t4 fucked my heart up so bad my EF was 45.... I was only taking 200mcg t4 a day.... Which many people will parrot as "anabolic when combined with GH" because that ass clown Anthony Roberts wrote a bullshit article like two decades ago.

There's a reason one of the effects of AAS is to lower TSH, high thyroid levels are not anabolic. I'd also like to point out there's not many reason one's thyroid as a healthy young male should need a replace dose, like I said low carb diets and androgenic abusers and thats about it negating medical conditions like auto-immune disorder or trauma to the gland.
Here's a study showing hypothyroidism = negative nitrogen balance which was corrected with t3

So if you're dieting and your thyroid hormone drops or use anabolic that lower thyroid hormone, it'd be in your best interest to increase t3 to correct the negative impact being hypothyroid has on nitrogen balance.

Taking too much does the reverse, so just don't take enough to make your thyroid levels become supra physiological

I wonder if the low dose (12.5mcg) is effective at increasing anabolism until endogenous production is reduced from taking the small dose of exogenous t3? If so how long does it take before endogenous production is reduced and how long after discontinuing the small dose before endogenous t3 returns to normal?

Everyone is different bro ,i been as high as gram week and never needed an ai, some need it on 250mg week

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131