advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for big A about the thread reallcuttin drugs!!

Bro you need more carbs than that!! Alternate your carbs from 50 to 100 to 150 to 200 then repeat

td24 said:
Bro you need more carbs than that!! Alternate your carbs from 50 to 100 to 150 to 200 then repeat

i have 350g from oats every sunday. i only eat 100g protein on that day as well..btw, this is all natural. and i swear it sucks, i feel like im not losing any fat..but i also dont do cardio ED. at most maybe 30 min EOD.

whats ur current weight and bf %, i like ur diet alot except for the fact that u eat ur carbs pre workout not post, that is causing a great deal of difficulty, what do u supplement with? u can get ur bf down naturally with a little help then go into a bulker with a good workout and eating regimen and ull be able to use far less aas then u have in the past

f

Mr_Magoo said:
whats ur current weight and bf %, i like ur diet alot except for the fact that u eat ur carbs pre workout not post, that is causing a great deal of difficulty, what do u supplement with? u can get ur bf down naturally with a little help then go into a bulker with a good workout and eating regimen and ull be able to use far less aas then u have in the past

well right now i weigh 145 and about 17% bf, i know i am not big, and it sucks that i started bb fat, i was always 25%, then bulked, ate so much, got real fat, up to 34% bf, i was like 190!, i used dnp to get to about 17-20% which is what i am right now. i am dieting naturally, and to be honest, i almost feel like nothings going on! even when i bulked, i noticed i can eat more on the test and i wouldnt get fat, just looked bloated..never tried fina or stacked anything with good nutrition. if i was lean right now, at least 10% or so, i would bulk, but im too fat, and its hurting me psychologically, i cant deal with it anymore, all i think about is getting ripped, so i am going to do it.

about the carbs pre-workout, someone (who used to compete in the 80's) told me this is the way to go; you get the energy for the workout, and you dont need carbs post-workout, just protein, and egg whites are the best source and they are fat-free and light. he told me to dump the shakes, he's pretty old school, he gave me this diet, he said go low on carbs, and high on fats, like even eat chicken legs, and 70% lean beef as you need the fats. and carb load every sunday. and he was under 4%, but he does have a fast metabolism and his body is different of course. he can eat anything and stay lean. im just not that way. i get fat very easily.

i know that once im on my cutting stack, i will do even more cardio.

there is absolutely no reason at ur bf u need that much gear to lose fat nor shopuld u yet, the absolut best thing u can do is to get ripped naturally first, carbs are much more important post workout not pre, just becausse someone has a ood body does not mean he knows anything

in all honesty, im hoping my bros will back me up here but there is no reason to use drugs yet, it seems like u rely on them for an answer, if u want my advice ur gonna need to do it naturally first for several reasons, uve only relied on dnp to burn fat b4 which is not a natural way to lose fat so u have no idea which kind of diet will work best for u for cutting or bulking, all adding aas will do at this point is give u an biased view of ur diet progress as alot may be related to the aas, plus ur 145 at 17 % bf, that means u have only 120 pounds of muscle, the amount of gear u plan to use is way more then i have ever done and i literally have 100 pounds of muscle more then u,
what is ur ultimate end goal? 200 ripped? suppose thats ur goal , where r u gonna go with ur dosages from there to reach it

Ripped Boy,

Mr Magoo knows this stuff VERY well.

I agree with what he said above.

d

Mr_Magoo said:
in all honesty, im hoping my bros will back me up here but there is no reason to use drugs yet, it seems like u rely on them for an answer, if u want my advice ur gonna need to do it naturally first for several reasons, uve only relied on dnp to burn fat b4 which is not a natural way to lose fat so u have no idea which kind of diet will work best for u for cutting or bulking, all adding aas will do at this point is give u an biased view of ur diet progress as alot may be related to the aas, plus ur 145 at 17 % bf, that means u have only 120 pounds of muscle, the amount of gear u plan to use is way more then i have ever done and i literally have 100 pounds of muscle more then u,
what is ur ultimate end goal? 200 ripped? suppose thats ur goal , where r u gonna go with ur dosages from there to reach it

i appreciate the response and you are right, i dont know what diet works best for me, but i am an impatient person and my goal is to be a bodybuilder. i want to compete and get as big and ripped as i can. that is my ultimate goal, which is why i got into using drugs in the first place, because it wont happen naturally. it feels like nothing goes on, and i am weak also. i use drugs to enhance my efforts because i spend too much money on food, and strict dieting, and i am not getting much. i will use the drugs so i might as well get better feedback on that.

i know wHat ur ultimate goal is and respect it, but what do u think will get u there faster, and bigger on say 2 years time, doing drugs with crappy training and eating regimens which u said u didnt get much from anyways even with good dose cycles or learning how ur body reacts to different diets and training routines over les say 6 months time and then a year and a half of juice?

f

Mr_Magoo said:
i know wHat ur ultimate goal is and respect it, but what do u think will get u there faster, and bigger on say 2 years time, doing drugs with crappy training and eating regimens which u said u didnt get much from anyways even with good dose cycles or learning how ur body reacts to different diets and training routines over les say 6 months time and then a year and a half of juice?

i definately understand your point. i know how to eat to bulk, and my training is always good, when it comes to dieting, all that i posted is what i know. i never dieted down with gear. but my training and eating regimen wouldnt be crappy after i learned how to train and eat. i did learn from testing it out remember? i didnt get much from the first 2 cycles because i did not eat enough to grow or get stronger. my third cycle was just test e at 750mg per week, i ate much more, and got ok results. they werent staggering because i guess i didnt stack it with something and i expect alot from the gear. and that was test e, the cycle was only 6 weeks so it kicked it when i stopped just like the previous ones. i hate messing up. also, the food becomes expensive, sometimes i cant afford it which is why i had to quit those cycles early. this time i have job and everything. im only 20 years old.

d

also i think i found out how my body reacts to this diet and training regimen (for the past 2 months ive been doing this) and its almost like i dont even notice anything. i did lose some fat but its so slow. so its time to get on the gear. i mean, im not just diving into a cutting cycle without ever trying to train or diet or do cardio. ive been doing this. thanks for your input. interested in hearing more.

Last edited:
fellas help me help this bro out, i think if more people tell him to wait he will, look if ur not gonna take my advice and r gonna juice it up right now then ill stop any advice to u.

u say u know how to train and eat , well if u did u would have gained much much more, clearly u dont know how to diet bc ur still fat and arent getting results, ur diet is not that great to start with, so dont blame ur lack luster results bc ur not on juice

if u aint gonna take my advice and let me or others help u with ur training or diet then the advice will stop and u can up ur dosages to 3 grams a week as i assume ull be there soon and still gain jackshit

so tell me here and now whether ur gonna go ur way or listen to some vets around here

f

Mr_Magoo said:
fellas help me help this bro out, i think if more people tell him to wait he will, look if ur not gonna take my advice and r gonna juice it up right now then ill stop any advice to u.

u say u know how to train and eat , well if u did u would have gained much much more, clearly u dont know how to diet bc ur still fat and arent getting results, ur diet is not that great to start with, so dont blame ur lack luster results bc ur not on juice

if u aint gonna take my advice and let me or others help u with ur training or diet then the advice will stop and u can up ur dosages to 3 grams a week as i assume ull be there soon and still gain jackshit

so tell me here and now whether ur gonna go ur way or listen to some vets around here

look, im open to hear any advice, all i am saying here, is that so far i am dieting and training, and i am not losing as much fat as i want to. by me being on the juice, it would help me accelerate this process while keeping or adding some good muscle mass. i dont know many pros who diet naturally, not saying i am or will be, but i dont want to do it naturally. i dont mind doing more cardio, but im afraid i will be losing all my muscle this way dieting naturally. so that is out of the question. as for the diet, i thought you told me you liked it alot, so i dont understand why you would now say its not that great. what is wrong with my training and diet because these are the two most important things. I KNOW i will not get much from jacking myself with 3g/wk, i learned it that way. but i just want to know what is wrong with my training/diet. i train chest, arms, rest, legs, back/shoulders, rest then repeat.
please enlighten me.

d

btw, i said i know how to eat to bulk, and what i know about dieting is whatever i posted in the previous posts (which was my diet you took a look at).

also, this thread began as a mere question about highly raised igf1 levels. i do appreciate the responses and help towards my dieting and such, but i would also like a reponse to my previous question. thanks alot bro.

i need ur actual routine as well, if u diet right and considering how under ur natural limit u r it is unlikely u will lose mass, ur not getting anywhere bc ur diet is still not optimal, also what i liked was the setup with how u ate throughout the day (fat and protein mostly), that was good start but the carbs pre workout and no post are hurting u, u may be eating too many calories but i do in fact like the way u eat with the exception of post workout

f

Mr_Magoo said:
i need ur actual routine as well, if u diet right and considering how under ur natural limit u r it is unlikely u will lose mass, ur not getting anywhere bc ur diet is still not optimal, also what i liked was the setup with how u ate throughout the day (fat and protein mostly), that was good start but the carbs pre workout and no post are hurting u, u may be eating too many calories but i do in fact like the way u eat with the exception of post workout

ok i see. well how do i know how many cals to eat? wylde gave me a diet but consisted of like 110-130 carbs, i think thats too much, maybe for a bb with a fast metabolism, i can understand those guys can just fluctuate their carbs with no fat as their diet but i dont think someone with a slow metabolism such as myself can eat that many carbs. i will switch my carbs to post-workout, but what about energy pre-workout? what do i eat pre-workout, how soon before training, and what kind of carbs post workout? a red apple? also i think 300g protein might be too much unless i am on the gear.

ur only 150 pounds, count up ur daily calories and tell me where ur at with percentages of macronutrient breakdown

You MUST eat at least 5 to 6 meals ED. Frequent feedings SPEEDS UP your metabolism. It kills my wife - I eat ALL THE TIME (7 to 8X ED) and I get lean. She says it's beyond logic. When I eat only 3 meals a day (and "good" nutrition) I gain FAT!

How many times a day are you eating?

Of course I'll back magoo - read my signature. If your not fueling the body correctly, your neither gaining muscle or losing fat. If you really get to understand your body, you can gain muscle while staying lean - been doing this for quite some time. Notice: I didn't say anything about drugs!?!

xcel

ur either gonna have to reduce cals further but i suspect if u change the carb meal to post workout with some ala, anduse good fats like u are but with a greater emphasis on fish oils, cla, gla, and flax seeds ground up, not flax oil as the seeds have an anti-estrogenic effect comparable to tamofixen in some studies, i suspect u suffer from e-related fat deposition

I agree with Magoo here as well. Gear won't do anything if you are not eating and training properly. Besides, at your age, your natural hormones are so high is as if you are on gear anyway, so you should be growing as if you were on gear.

I have been skimping thropugh your posts on this thread, but straight off I noticed your training not broken up properly. You shouldn't train 2 days in a row especially if you want to add size - your nervous system doesn't have any chance to recover between wrokouts, never mind make your body grow.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws