YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for big A about the thread reallcuttin drugs!!

reconhardc

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Hello bros I was briefly with this group at your old location and always learned and studied and absorbed. I am thankful for th e pros, members, and all the hard work men like Big A and all who support each others put into building there bodies. I am new to the aas world, only having done a cycle of fina. I am 35 years old 6 feet 3 inches, 280lbs and 17% bodyfat. I have trained for 10 years and have done 1 fina cycle and picked up around 10lbs of muscle that was in febuary of this year. My question for big A or any other knowlegealbe Bro, is about the thread {real cutting drugs}. Dbol, was mentioned , along with test, fina, . Now I Know that fina did help me reduces some body fat, and make me hard, but my question is about dbol. Is this in fact a good cutting drug, and if so how should it be used just a breif understandind. I am presently getting ready to put together a precontest cycle because I will be doing the southeastern USA s and I have a question as to what I will include in the contest stack.

i was the one who made the inital post, my talking of d-bol as a godd cutting drug was if it is used with an anti-estrogen, bc therefreo the fattening effects of estro r blocked, and u get nothing but the increased dopamine levels for fat burning as well as the increased igf, and other goodies d-bol offers

dbol and fat burning again

Hey thanks Mr magoo for the response.But 1 more question, so then If Dbol is combined with lets say a good anti E and winny, along with Test good diet and cardio, then this would not be bad for the 1st 10 weeks of a sixteen week contest diet. Thanks again for your resoponse.

I've always been of the belief to use the srongest AAS while dieting and take anti-e's for the water and use cutting drugs(clen, t3, gh, etc) for the fat loss. The strong gear will keep the muscle on and the diet and the cutting drugs will burn it.

hmmm!

Well I agree with BIG A until your about 6 weeks out then it's strictly pre-contest such as winstrol-v,GH,anavar,Primobolan depot,Trenbolone,masteron,t-3,clenbuterol,proviron,haloteston,arimadex and equipoise and of coarse A.M.P.! I'm not kidding when BIG A first sent a trial to me i tried it on clients as I was getting them ready for their shows and believe me this stuff WORKS! As BIG A as i just ordered 10 more bottles for clients!LOL best wishes and i hope this answers soem questions and concerns wyldeone.

So you like the Synthelator? I told Synthetek that it would make a good product when I suggested it to them :)

Regarding the gear, I forgot to mention. I use the strongest possible, but I take in account their water retention capabilities the closer a show gets. I use all the usual stuff until four weeks out. Then I switch the test cyp or whatever to prop. The deca/eq, etc gets dropped and it's replaced with primo/fina/masteron. D-bol or a-50 remains. One week out, prop gets replaced with suspension. d-bol or a-50 gets replaced with halo. Primo (if inj) gets stopped. Masteron and fina run all the way through.

wyldeone, this is not a post saying u r wrong, i just wanna make some things clear one more time, my initial post had stricly to do wiht losing bodyfat not looking good for a contest via fat loss and water manipulation, but u r right as far as the last couple of weeks are concerned. i wanted people to know the differece and why eq makes us look leaner, as opposed to realy lowering our bodyfat like test and a-dex will do

f

Mr_Magoo said:
wyldeone, this is not a post saying u r wrong, i just wanna make some things clear one more time, my initial post had stricly to do wiht losing bodyfat not looking good for a contest via fat loss and water manipulation, but u r right as far as the last couple of weeks are concerned. i wanted people to know the differece and why eq makes us look leaner, as opposed to realy lowering our bodyfat like test and a-dex will do

bump, im interested in a reply to this as well. ive never heard of dbol burning fat (of course while the E must be real low) because of the increase in dopamine. i did notice my appetite stunt on dbol, and i felt anxious and pumped. i felt the CNS stimulation. ive learned from research that the increase in dopamine results in the above effects so it seems possible for the fat burning, but the estro must be real low. could i be right?

yes thats why i said use it with an anti-e, my point in making that post was to make people realize the difference between looking hard and having low bf as they are different. tren, test, d-bol with good anti-e will cut u up more then primo, or drugs like that will. test raises igf-1, as does d-bol when it passes through the liver (winny as well), and tren sensitizes u 2 igf, making u very sensitive, i used to say it raised igf tremendously but after hearing Blade soeak about it, i change my stance to it sensitizes the body greatly to igf-1. this to me is the ultimate stack to lose fat while keeping muscle for someone who does not compete

f

Mr_Magoo said:
yes thats why i said use it with an anti-e, my point in making that post was to make people realize the difference between looking hard and having low bf as they are different. tren, test, d-bol with good anti-e will cut u up more then primo, or drugs like that will. test raises igf-1, as does d-bol when it passes through the liver (winny as well), and tren sensitizes u 2 igf, making u very sensitive, i used to say it raised igf tremendously but after hearing Blade soeak about it, i change my stance to it sensitizes the body greatly to igf-1. this to me is the ultimate stack to lose fat while keeping muscle for someone who does not compete

what do u mean sensitizes? anyway, right now im about 17-20% bf, and will get down to 5% or so and thinking of doing a 9 week cycle, i dont think i will compete in apr like planned, but i thought of running this stack as i always knew nothing could beat it:

weeks 1-5:

100mg test prop daily
75mg fina daily
30mg dbol daily
50mg proviron daily
1/2 tab femara daily

weeks 6-9:

100mg test prop daily
75mg fina daily
50mg winny daily
50mg proviron daily
1/2 tab femara daily

t3 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, which is 2 cycles throughout this cycle. diet (low carb, high pro, mod fat) and training are always in check, thats the easiest part for me to do, cardio 30min to 1hr daily upon waking (this is the hardest part of it) i hope to be ripped at 5 or 6% when im done.

by sensitize i mean u need less igf so to speak to accomplish what higher dose can but if one were to be using a higher dose and maintained the same sensitivity or improved then the additional igf he gets from test will be more effective
, id run t3 the whole way through and get rid of the proviron

d

Mr_Magoo said:
by sensitize i mean u need less igf so to speak to accomplish what higher dose can but if one were to be using a higher dose and maintained the same sensitivity or improved then the additional igf he gets from test will be more effective
, id run t3 the whole way through and get rid of the proviron

i thought proviron would help free up more test and keeping me hard.

define free up more test? u referring to proviron lowering shbg ? femara will keep u better regulted in my opnion then proviron, also the cost to benefit ratio o just do not see happening in ur favor

d

Mr_Magoo said:
define free up more test? u referring to proviron lowering shbg ? femara will keep u better regulted in my opnion then proviron, also the cost to benefit ratio o just do not see happening in ur favor

i guess i'll drop the proviron. also, i have a good question. with all these drugs (test, fina, dbol, femara) raising the IGF-1 so high, i'm starting to wonder, what kind of gains will i expect here? i never cycled like this before, never stacked, and used arimi before (which supposedly lowers IGF-1). i will be dieting down, 40 carbs, 300 protein, 80 fat..with the high increase in IGF-1, can someone put on gobs of muscle and get ripped at the same time? i'll be using the t3 throughout at 40mcg ed in the morning right before my 30min - 1hr bike cardio. i'll train 4 on, 1 off in the afternoons. thanks alot.

f

1st cycle, 500mg omnadren, 8 weeks, didnt gain much, quit too soon, i didnt know sust was so slow (i hate sust now)
2nd cycle, 1g cyp, 40mg dbol, 500mg eq, 6 weeks, didnt eat enough so didnt gain much either
3rd cycle, 750mg ICN with alot of food with arimidex just to see how well test worked alone with food, did it for like 6 weeks, then tried some dbol for 2-3 weeks after that.
so i never did a real good cycle yet. this will be my first REAL stacking cycle done right, with diet in check, also those cycles were bulks, never cut before. im under my natural limit by alot.

Re: f

rippedboy said:
1st cycle, 500mg omnadren, 8 weeks, didnt gain much, quit too soon, i didnt know sust was so slow (i hate sust now)
2nd cycle, 1g cyp, 40mg dbol, 500mg eq, 6 weeks, didnt eat enough so didnt gain much either
3rd cycle, 750mg ICN with alot of food with arimidex just to see how well test worked alone with food, did it for like 6 weeks, then tried some dbol for 2-3 weeks after that.
so i never did a real good cycle yet. this will be my first REAL stacking cycle done right, with diet in check, also those cycles were bulks, never cut before. im under my natural limit by alot.
500 mgs of omnadren should've worked well, also omna and sust r not the same but similar

those cycles should have all worked very very well for a beginner

Re: Re: f

Mr_Magoo said:

500 mgs of omnadren should've worked well, also omna and sust r not the same but similar

those cycles should have all worked very very well for a beginner

i know but i didnt eat right so it wouldnt. i learned that test alone is not as good as test + something else.

go back to square one, eat right, train right and do 500-750 mgs a week of test a week, that will work just great if u eat right and triain right, post ur training and eating so we can rip it apart to help u

ok

Mr_Magoo said:
go back to square one, eat right, train right and do 500-750 mgs a week of test a week, that will work just great if u eat right and triain right, post ur training and eating so we can rip it apart to help u

well i am going to diet down to 5% bf and will use more than just test, at least with tren. i was going to compete but changed my mind because i feel i should add more muscle mass this year (after i get really lean). right now my diet is like this:

7am- 30min - 1hr cardio
8am - 4 whole eggs, 6 egg whites with 1 tbsp flax
11am - 8oz 93% lean ground beef with lettuce
2pm - 6oz chicken breast with 1 tbsp flax
4pm (pre-workout) - 6 egg whites, 1 cup oats
5:30pm (post-workout) - 14 egg whites
6:30pm - 8oz flank or eye of round steak with lettuce and flax
9pm - 6oz chicken breast

11pm - BED

that is around 50 carbs, 300 protein, and 70-80 fat. so im not going to bulk up until i get lean. which is why im planning my test/fina/dbol/femara/t3 stack. hope to hear some good advice. thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131