over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for BigA (candida related)

This doesnt seem right mate , has to be coinsidence, when the candida die off your body will be flooded with toxins , this will take way more than a day to recover from . You should typically get worse before you get better as the candida dies off

This could be what I need.

Does any1 know if I have had a camera into my lower intestine would they have picked up on candida being sn issue for me ??

Diflucan probably wont help any of you. Didn't do shit for me had candida for over 25 years, had all the bad symptoms and terrible life. Hydrogen peroxide Iv's will do the trick [ find alternative medicine ] Severe candida is caused buy heavy metal toxins, mine were Mercury and lead which can only be taken out by kelation therapy. Even if you get rid of the candida over growth it will return if you don't get rid of the toxins. Bad thing is to get rid of the metals you have to have all of your teeth fillings changed out to the white softer type or the kelation medicine will just pull the mercury into your body. After you change teeth fillings you take what is called a push [ big ass shot ] and collect urine for 24 hr's then do a chalenge [ have test run on urine ] then you take about 12 of the pushes over several weeks and test again. I fell for you guys.... I suffered many a miserable day and have been to many doctors before I got on the right track.

Last edited:
deanabol is absolutely correct. the live candida eat the dead candida and throw off even more toxins. most of the symptoms related to candida are really from metal toxins. Notice I did was talking about severe candida over growth

Last edited:
Diflucan probably wont help any of you. Didn't do shit for me had candida for over 25 years, had all the bad symptoms and terrible life. Hydrogen peroxide Iv's will do the trick [ find alternative medicine ] Severe candida is caused buy heavy metal toxins, mine were Mercury and lead which can only be taken out by kelation therapy. Even if you get rid of the candida over growth it will return if you don't get rid of the toxins. Bad thing is to get rid of the metals you have to have all of your teeth fillings changed out to the white softer type or the kelation medicine will just pull the mercury into your body. After you change teeth fillings you take what is called a push [ big ass shot ] and collect urine for 24 hr's then do a chalenge [ have test run on urine ] then you take about 12 of the pushes over several weeks and test again. I fell for you guys.... I suffered many a miserable day and have been to many doctors before I got on the right track.

could you lay down the whole protocol?

Did you ever have to repeat the treatment ?

Of course. Everytime I have a junk food binge (McDonalds, BurgerKing, etc) which lasts days for me. The candida starts flaring up like clockwork.

You have to remember, you have this fungus in your body naturally and you need it to survive. The problems are from overgrowth.

Big A, what about clean carbs (brown rice, steal cut oats)? Can you eat them in large quantities or have to limit?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws